Find it all
Results 111-120, 244 total, on "gray emerger" (0.20 seconds)
111. Dark Cahill - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Dark Cahill Wet Fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Isonychia Parachute View Isonychia Parachute in full size March Brown Emerger View March Brown Emerger in full size Ninja Pupa View Ninja Pupa in ful... ...sher A few random articles for your entertainment Jan's Emerger Another new pattern from Jan Grandal-Johansen, this time a buzzer emerger that fishes ... ...s Raoul Kempkes is a German angler whose eyes are primarily fixed on local grayling and Baltic sea trout February 8th 2010 Published by the Global Fly...
112. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... of olive emergers for the late spring hatches on the Beaverkill, as I got skunked one time this year when fish were actively rising and I didn't have... ...tle foam posted emerger had better luck, so you can guess what's at the top of that list. I also scratch notes for flies I find in magazines or online... ...to see how I like it. Parachute Hare's Ears. Only got a couple left. Olive Emergers. Mountain Pool on the Beaverkill in June. Gotta have some. Mig... ...ht as well add a few Hendrickson emergers while I'm at it. Hi-Vis beetle for the upper Willowemoc. Still got the sample I shamelessly stole from Richa...
113. Wet Flies - Flies for fishing, and flies for fun - Global FlyFisher
...l Hackle: Dark Red Brown Hackle Wing: Dark Gray Quill Slips NOTES: In the US, this wet fly is best when the Isonychia are hatching. Drift it and swing... ...es of the light colored mayflies. I mean yeah - you could fish a dun or an emerger - but why when there is... ...low Floss Hackle: Brown Wing: Gray Mallard Flank NOTES: A simple wet fly that is probably in everyone's fly box. Of all the mallard flank winged wets ... ...ggy but with a bit more flash. + Dark Cahill Tail: Brown Hackle Body: Dark Gray Dubbing squirrel used here Hackle: Brown Wing: Woodduck Flank NOTES: T...
114. Early fly fishing in Saxnäs with Conductfly - Flyfishing for trout and char in Ransarriver with Conductfly crew, constisting of Markus Mossberg, Viktor Alfredsson, Jacob Eliasson and Patrik Adamsson - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...air/water boundary. October 3rd 2011 Para-Hackle Emerger Effective anglers carry a myriad of emerger-style flies to take picky trout during hatches. W... ...from, para-hackle style flies may not come to mind first. Tying emergers para-hackle style is a forgotten technique not often taught and even fished l... ...... ['get stuck on the way down!?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2...
115. Fly fishing and mountaineering - Nice trailer from high and low in New Zealand - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...gh the paces of tying and fishing The Fluff. January 17th 2010 Para-Hackle Emerger Effective anglers carry a myriad of emerger-style flies to take pic... ...atches. While there are many styles of emergers to choose from, para-hackle style flies may not come to mind first. Tying emergers para-hackle style i... ... smashed down by loads of goo on the head? Yes, it's possible! Follow Pete Gray's instructions and your squids and baitfish will be gazing with larger...
116. The Beard Comber - Hook: Alec Jackson sz 5 steelhead iron Thread: 6/0 uni black Tag: Large flat lagartun tinsel Tail: 2 red grizzly hackle tips Rib: Medium flat lagartun tinsel Body: 1/2 purple antron, 1/2 ice dub purple Hackle: Purple schlappen Wing: Black fox tail Flash: Krystal flash Tyer: Nick C. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...glers Steve Jensen and Rich Jorgensen travel with filmmaker... Olive Flash Emerger This fly tying video shows how to tie an Olive... ... Flash Emerger. A small bead head... Beadhead Pheasant Rump There are many more uses for a pheasant skin than just the tail. Black Flash Emerger Nymph... ... » Random videos Henslin Prince Designed by David Henslin this fly has... Gray Hackle Red The Delta Equation 2 This short...
117. Flies and Fins Teaser - Not much fishing but a very promising trailer for at Fly Fishing Film Tour 2010 video about a bunch of guys sailing into the Everglades to fish. Can't wait for the full video. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r entertainment Carinthian Gold Does one of the best spots for fishing for graylings with a colour like ... ...22nd 2007 Para-Hackle Emerger Effective anglers carry a myriad of emerger-style flies to take picky trout during hatches. While there are many styles ... ...s may not come to mind first. Tying emergers para-hackle style is a forgotten technique not often taught and even fished less. We at GFF can't underst...
118. Yellow Cylinder Popper - Hook: Kinked Poppper #4 Popper Head: Rainy's Cylinder Foam Thread: Red Tail: 4 Yellow Hackles each side 4 Crazy Legs Collar: Yellow Hackle Markings: Red Perm. Marker Legs: 4 Yellow Crazy Legs each side - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...uites de marc Teaser of a documentary tv project, filmed in France in 2013 Grayling Bug Hook = Grub size 10 or 12 Derek Olthuis Derek Olthuis tells hi... ...nstagram.com/outsmartingfish... Dry Fruit Fly Imitation fancy dry good for Grayling Czech Nymph Very successful pattern Bonefish Puff Bonefish Puff Fl... ...Holographic Comet The Comet has been doing well on Salmon... DHE Deer Hair Emerger Hook: Partridge GRS 6A #12, Thread: U... ...he Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Klarälven - the quest for grayling Four happy, Danish boys go hunting for gra...
119. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
... any caddis emerger pattern the originator has seen. It's based not so much on looking exactly like the real thing, but trying to get a fly to act lik... ... welded in place without complaint nor defiance... Another innovative Pete Gray technique! Great Lakes Irish Invaders Tube flies : Bob Kenly takes a t... ...... ['get stuck on the way down!?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. Here's how Brow... ...ter Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other specied too. This is th...
120. F-Fly - Marjan Fratnik's famous CDC-pattern - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...otel with swimming pool, enjoy the company of your family and yet fish for grayling and trout? Tuscany offers plenty of activities for the ones not fi... ...ge Emerger On this episode of Fly Friday provided by MimicFlyFishing.com: Blood Midge... Sheep Creek Special On this episode of Fly Friday provided by... ...e great articles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Tying Emergers Three hundred and forty four pages of emergers in this new title b... ...ed Leeson. GFF partner Bob Petti concludes that if you have an interest in emergers, get a copy of this book. Leeson and Schollmeyer have done it agai...