Find it all
Results 131-140, 229 total, on "gray emerger" (0.41 seconds)
131. Tom Thumb/Double Humpy - Materials Used; Hook, Kamasan B160 size 12 Thread, Black Uni-8/0 Wings, Costal Deer or any which you like to use for this style of fly.. Body, Black, Red and Black Ice Dub Back, Deer Hair - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... 4 votes More videos by Davie McPhail Videos from one day Pale Morning Dun Emerger View Pale Morning Dun Emerger in full size Tungsten Blood Midge Vie... ...rticular fly was to be celebrated as the Mother of all the typical Danish, gray, nondescript hackle flies it would have to be The Magnus...
132. DeFrank's Grim Reaper Variant - In this fly tying tutorial, I show the steps to tie a fantastic fly for steelhead, known as "DeFrank's Grim Reaper." Originally tied for the Great Lakes region (specifically tributaries of Lake Erie) and the steelhead within, this pattern is useful for a number of species, and is a "go-to" for many fly fishermen. I call this a variant because I have modified this pattern from its original design, which can be found: http://www.defranksflies.com/defranks-grim-reaper/. I believe that both patterns are effective, and challenge you to make any additional modifications to add to the pattern's ability to catch fish. Utilized in this tutorial are the S402BL hooks from Allen Fly Fishing. These are excellent hooks that can easily hold a steelhead, thus ones I recommend for this pattern. Feel free to check out these and more here: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n212bl-nymph-streamer-2xl-barbless/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial for DeFrank's Grim Reaper "Variant." Feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this YouTube page, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Dry Fly View Northern Midge Dry Fly in full size Random videos Roof Wing Gray Sedge. Imitatio... ...riends and loved ones on the Internet. November 25th 2004 The Tabou Caddis Emerger M... ...ade with only two materials, this highly effective caddis emerger pattern will take only minutes to tie and allow you to load up your fly box with Glo...
133. Holographic Comet - The Comet has been doing well on Salmon / Steelhead for years. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...om one day Caddis Emerger View Caddis Emerger in full size Nymph Skin caddis larvae... View Nymph Skin caddis larvae... in full size UV Shrimp Fly Gam... ...low Pete Gray's instructions and your squids and baitfish will be gazing with larger eyes than ever before! October 29th 2010 Fall Colors Autumn is my...
134. Shallow Waters day two - The search of barbel, a very sports and beautiful fish. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Hammer Creek Pink... View Hammer Creek Pink... in full size Autumn Caddis Emerger View Autumn Caddis Emerger in full size Baby Pick... ...ully lure trout or grayling. May 9th 2008 How to fish with more than one fly Having more than one fly on your leader actually makes pretty good sense ...
135. 40 MPH And Rising - Not all days are great. Conditions aren't always perfect. Sometimes it's windy. This was one of those days in South Park on the Dream Stream. Like YGF at facebook.com/yukongoesfishing Follow YGF at instagram.com/yukongoesfishing Visit YGF at yukongoesfishing.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ecial Trout... View McKenzie Special Trout... in full size Parachute Adams Emerger View Parachute Adams Emerger in full size Gurgling Snake Bass... Vi... ... Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear - very effective... Ultimate Pink Shrimp A popular grayling fly brought bang up... | ...
136. McLoco Beetle - The McLoco Beetle is a highly visible beetle pattern for the summer and fall months. I am using an AFF D103BL hook (down-eye, 1x-Long, 1X Fine, barbless dry fly hook). This is a sweet hook at a sweet price. Check them out at www.allenflyfishing.com. If you can't see this pattern on the water, than you really need to get your eyes checked. The peacock colored foam reflects light when on the water and the McFlyFoam hot spot is hard not to see. The best thing about this pattern is that the fish only sees the peacock underbody and the black silhouette of the shellback. When tying this pattern, make sure that the 2mm foam is cut slightly larger than the gap of the hook. This will help keep the fly presented right side up when on the water. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...'s... in full size Catharsis View Catharsis in full size Soft Hackle Glass Emerger View Soft Hackle Glass Emerger in full size Inchworm View Inchworm ... ... the shallow estuaries to the herring runs, Pete Gray started tying 8-12+ inches herring flies on double tubes. August 1st 2007 Better fishing picture...
137. Hammer Creek Micro Leech - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Micro Leech. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Hackle Glass Emerger View Soft Hackle Glass Emerger in full size Inchworm View Inchworm in full size 1 2 next › last » Random videos Palmer Midge M... ...gray... This is a must have go to fly for you... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment t...
138. Klinkhamer Special - Follow Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InTheRiffle Follow Us On Instagram: http://instagram.com/intheriffle/# Follow Us On Twitter: http://twitter.com/InTheRiffle Follow Us On Pintrest: http://www.pinterest.com/intheriffle/ - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ze Contact Touch More about: Dry flies | Emerger | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search ... ...erage: 4.5 2 votes More videos by In The Riffle More videos with dry flies emerger Videos from that day Nymph Leader Excellent and practical leader fo...
139. Telico - A classic nymph pattern has been catching trout for over a century. It has been a staple in Southern fly boxes since the late 1800. It was the Souths answer ... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...om one day Mottled Yellow Emerger View Mottled Yellow Emerger in full size More Nymph View More Nymph in full size Backstabber Carp Fly View Backstabb... ...ws. Join them on this sound recording from this April trip - Miracle Mile, Gray Reef, fish, nice music and everything. April 28th 2007 Merry Christma...
140. Birds Nest - Hook: Grip 13021BL #12 (or equivalent 2XL medium wire hook) Thread: Benecchi 12/0, tobacco Weight (optional): Lead wire Rib: Copper wire, bright Tail: Lemon woodduck barbs Abdomen: Australian possum Hackle: Lemon woodduck barbs Thorax: Australian possum - in split thread Originator: Cal Bird, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...low Gosling Tying the UV Yellow Gosling by Davie... Fly fishing for the... Grayling fishing This is part two in a serie where we... | ... ...different as can be. December 16th 2005 The Tabou Caddis Emerger Made with only two materials, this highly effective caddis emerger pattern will take ...