Find it all
Results 81-90, 229 total, on "gray emerger" (0.55 seconds)
81. BIGCARPBIGCARP - Fly fishing for carp - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... for seatrout View Flyfishing for seatrout in full size Bicolored Emerger View Bicolored Emerger in full size Fly Fishing New Zealand... View Fly Fish... ...ter Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass,... ...eem to focus on them from beneath. March 21st 2007 Tying Emergers Three hundred and forty four pages of emergers in this new title by Jim Schollmeyer ... ...hat if you have an interest in emergers, get a copy of this book. Leeson and Schollmeyer have done it again, as he writes. June 14th 2004 The measure ...
82. Dry Flies - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... Dry flies Vltava-Dobrá Eastern Europe : Kasper Mühlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another challenge from the Lady of the Stream. Thi... ...zech National Fly Fishing Team member Jan Siman. Does the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? Join the two on their trip here. Klar... ...ys go hunting for grayling in the southernmost Swedish river, which holds a decent number of this beautiful fish. Author Kasper Mühlbach joins GFF par... ...o imitations imitations of each major stage of mayfly development - nymph, emerger, adult, and spinner - top to bottom as he says. For each section, h...
83. Parachute Tools Overview - During this fly tying tutorial, I chose to share some tools that are beneficial when tying the parachute post of a parachute dry fly. Though not required, parachute post tools help to make the task a lot easier and faster, two components that few can argue with. Feel free to share your own technique(s) regarding tying parachute posts, as I am positive that many additional and effective ones exist. Thanks go out to Stonfo fly fishing products for their use of these parachute tools; you can find these and many more items at the following link: http://www.stonfo.it/site/index_en Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments/questions on this page, or you can email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nators Search About Parachute Tools Overview More on parachute Para-Hackle Emerger A blast from the past: Effective anglers carry a myriad of emer... ...e flies to take picky trout during hatches. While there are many styles of emergers to choose from, para-hackle style flies may not come to mind first... ... Steve Schweitzer walks you through the techniques for tying a para-hackle emerger.... ... Nothing... ...here, nothing there: Sometimes trout and grayling sip nothing from the surface. You have tried the smallest parachute in your fly box -...
84. The Road to Wingless Wets - Soft Hackles, Spiders, and Flymphs. - Global FlyFisher
.... Wingless wets can and are tied on all manor of hooks from those used for emergers to... ...ead: Pearsall's Gossamer in orange Orange Uni-Thread works as well Hackle: Gray or Brown Partridge Body: Pearsall's Marabou Floss in Orange Or... ... Medium light gray starling or soft hen can be used as a substitute for the snipe hackle. This is a traditional soft-hackle and is usually tied very s... ...ses as a substitute. Little Olive Dun Hook: standard wet-fly 14-20 Thread: Gray Hackle: Gray Snipe, Starling, or hen Body: Olive embroidery floss to m...
85. Little Red Bead Head Nymph - A Little Red Bead Head is one of the best nymphs for trout everywhere. This little mayfly imitation can be used year round but works best in the Spring and Summer, especally during the PMD Hatch. Similar bead head flies include the Copper John's and Carrot Nymph in sizes #16 - #20. As simple as it looks to tie, this easy nymph pattern will catch fish. Capt. Matt is a fly fishing guide out of Aspen, Colorado. Guided float trips are a sure way to have success in a most beautiful setting. Go to http://riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...out in full size BIGCARPBIGCARP View BIGCARPBIGCARP in full size Bicolored Emerger View... ... Bicolored Emerger in full size Fly Fishing New Zealand... View Fly Fishing New Zealand... in full size 2012 Indiana fly fishing... View 2012 Indiana ... ...brĂˇ Kasper MĂĽhlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another challenge from the Lady of the Stream. This time he travels to the Czech Repu... ...ng Team member Jan Siman. Does the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? December 9th 2005 My Eyes!! Painting eyes on streamers is no...
86. Buying bucktail - What to look for when buying bucktail, a cheap and easily acessible and very useful fly tying material - Global FlyFisher
... but on the other hand often give some nice hues, like two tones of olive, gray and blackish, yel... ...start out as PhuzzieNotions [R&D ideas rattling around in Pete Gray's noggin and looking for a place to happen]... and then materialize into PharSideP... ...e almost anything. February 28th 2010 Jan's Emerger Another new pattern from Jan Grandal-Johansen, this time a buzzer emerger that fishes well on the ...
87. Black Stimulator - Adult Stonefly - A fly tying video showing how to tie a Black Stimulator. This attractor dry fly works well as an Adult Stonefly imitation. This Stimulator Pattern includes foam for the under body of the fly. Foam body dry flies are durable, easy to tie and they float better than most other dry flies. In Colorado, stoneflies begin to hatch during runoff in the Spring and continue hatching through the month of September. Fishing with Stimulator Patterns is a great way to catch a lot of fish. If you would like to take a float trip and cast big dry flies up to the bank, the fly fishing near Aspen, CO is as good as it gets. Go to http://www.riplips.com for maps, info and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...'s Kreinik Wet... View Kelly's Kreinik Wet... in full size New Rhyacophila Emerger View New Rhyacophila Emerger in full size EP Crab Body ... ...per and organize them better. October 20th 2010 KlarĂ¤lven - the quest for grayling Four happy, Danish boys go hunting for grayling i...
88. Where the wild fish are - A short storyline from the few clips captured during our week on the coast. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Random videos Sugarlump Emerger Watch Sugarlump Emerger here. Sipping Dry trailer Watch Sipping Dry ...
89. Poormans Piglet - Seatrout/saltwater fly: Poormans Piglet - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y Seal Red Wing View Seal Red Wing in full size Barr's Micro Emerger View Barr's Micro Emerger in full size TubeFly13 View TubeFly13 in full size Poly...
90. ItÂ´s Your Fault - A short edit from Jazz & Fly FishingÂ´s tour in Poland, September 2011. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...: None Average: 6 1 vote More videos by Jazz and Fly Fishing Random videos Grayling fishing Watch Grayling fishing here. mataura at nokomai Watch mata... ...lines you may have laying around. October 26th 2007 Miscellanea Emerger The idea of Joe Kissane's Miscellanea Emerger is based on the idiom of throwin...