Find it all
Results 81-90, 263 total, on "gray emerger" (0.25 seconds)
81. Seal Red Wing - A devil of rivers - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... View Poormans Piglet in full size Barr's Micro Emerger View Barr's Micro Emerger in full size TubeFly13 View TubeFly13 in full size Poly Special Gray... ...ting in... The Traffic Jam A pretty cool dry fly imitating a... Shucked Up Emerger A concoction Ric...
82. Grey Fox - Grey Fox a classic dry fly and an important match the hatch fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ail and suede... View Pheasant tail and suede... in full size Tim's Mayfly Emerger View Tim's Mayfly Emerger in full size Aidan's dubbed... View Ai... ...e Marabou Jelly Bloodworm With... Tim's little gray... This is a must have go to fly for you... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Re... ... swedes have been fishing in Slovenia for grayling, mottled trout and rainbows. Dry flies, nymphs are cast into rakija-clear streams surrounded by bri...
83. 7 Minutes of Mayhem - This video is CONTINUOUS and UNCUT 7 minutes of baby Tarpon action at Isla del Sabalo in the Yucatan. Fishing was purposely conducted with a BLUNTED hook point on the fly. It shows the remarkable fishing potential and amazing density of willing baby Tarpon that inhabit this remote region of the Yucatan - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lenok Watch Korean lenok here. Grayling in Lappland Watch Grayling in Lappland here. Biot emerger Watch Biot emerger here. | More videos | Fly tying |... ...ter Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, b...
84. Fly Max Films - The Fly Max Films entry in The Drake Magazine's 2009 Fly Fishing Film Awards competition. Hectic and thrilling tropical saltwater fishing. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...m videos Norwegian ambiance View Norwegian ambiance in full size. Igor and Grayling View Igor and Grayling in full size. Fly Max F... ...nd experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Tying Emergers Three hundred and forty four pages ... ...of emergers in this new title by Jim Schollmeyer and Ted Leeson. GFF partner Bob Petti concludes that if you have an interest in emergers, get a copy ...
85. Shuttlecock Dun - Materials Used; Hook, Size 14 Grub Thread, Uni-8/0 Light Cahill Body, Partly Stripped Dyed Yellow Peacock Quill Thorax, Natural Fir Red Squirrel Wing/Thorax Cover Natural CDC - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ly in full size Midge Emerger Fripple View Midge Emerger Fripple in full size Quilled Caddis Pupa View Quilled Caddis Pupa in full size Roe Olive Dun ... ...mp Slap Learn to tie this Flies and Pies... Emerald Sedge Emerger Simple and very effective for trout Brown Bi-Visible The Bi-Visible Brown, Olive, Gr... ... changes in appearance. October 28th 2011 KlarÃ¤lven - the quest for grayling Four happy, Danish boys go hunting for grayling in the southernmost Swed...
86. Preparation not only includes acquiring the right gear, but also making sure that everything is set up properly: backing, leaders, tippets. (picture) - Gearing up - A Global FlyFisher theme on bonefishing – articles, trip reports, books, videos, web resources. - Global FlyFisher
... more than 500 Euros per person including everything. April 1st 2007 Tying Emergers Three hundred and forty four pages of e... ...ed Leeson. GFF partner Bob Petti concludes that if you have an interest in emergers, get a copy of this book. Leeson and Schollmeyer have done it agai... ...11th 2008 Vltava-Dobrá Kasper Mühlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another challenge from the Lady of the Stream. This time he travels ... ...ational Fly Fishing Team member Jan Siman. Does the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? December 9th 2005 Preparation not only incl...
87. RK's Wired Pupa - This is one of my go-to midges all year long. I use techniques of two of my favorite flies, the "rojo midge" and the "poison tungsten". This midge pupa/ emerger pattern is tied on an AFF N201 (down-eye, 3x --long, humped-shank nymph hook). Again, Allen Fly Fishing continues to create excellent hooks at an excellent price. Check them out at www.allenflyfishing.com. I will generally tie size 16 through 18 when fishing lakes and size 20 through 22 for rivers. The size of the Ultra Wire I use depends on what size hook I am tying. Brassie Ultra Wire / Size 14 or 16 Small Ultra Wire / Size 18 or 20 X-Small Ultra Wire / Size 22 through 26 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... favorite flies, the rojo midge and the poison tungsten . This midge pupa/ emerger pattern is tied on... ...lies, the rojo midge and the poison tungsten . This midge pupa/ emerger pattern is tied on an AFF N201 down-eye, 3x --long, humped-shank nymph hook . ... ...idge in full size Random videos Tak's Baetis... Tak's Baetis Emerger Mayfly Nymph... Puterbaugh Caddis Variant Puterbaugh Caddis Variant. Hook: Ti... ...ter Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other specied too. This is th...
88. Wolly Bayer's Facocchi-style flies - Wolly Bayer tying Facocchi-style flies at the Irish Fly Fair at Galway - November 2012. Very fascinating and VERY different! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t: April... View Catch the Moment: April... in full size Light Hendrickson Emerger View Light Hendrickson Emerger in full size F.W.A's Chewbacca View ... ... Pheasant Tail... View American Pheasant Tail... in full size Quill Gordon Emerger View Quill Gordon Emerger in full size Rusher's Steelhead...... ... View Rusher's Steelhead... in full size Bad Blonde Emerger View Bad Blonde Emerger in full size 1 2 next â€º last Â» Random videos Chrome Highlights ... ...ay on the banks of the famous grayling river Glomma. November 8th 2007 SÃ¶ren and Sara Senior pike fisher SÃ¶ren Essebo invited junior pike fisher Kas...
89. The River Gacka, Croatia - Some fine days with good friends Peter and Paul on the river Gacka. Nice weather in Croatia this spring and lots of fish. Both browns and rainbows... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...d Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Videos from one day Emerald Sedge Emerger View Emerald Sedge Emerger ... ...in full size Go2 Emerger View Go2 Emerger in full size Rubber Leg Copper John View Rubber Leg Copper John in full size Parachute Adams View Parachute ... ...e Random videos Scud Scud are in almost all water that is... Pheasant Tail Emerger The Pheasant Tail Emerger pattern is... The Pearly Griffiths... Mat... ...mes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013,...
90. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
...ey Stu Farnham Major variations Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire CDC & Elk Emerger Hans Weilenmann CDC & Elk Spent Hans Weilenmann CDC & Elk Spinner F... ...s taken fish for me—it works well skated in the evenings too. D. CDC & Elk Emerger Hans Weilenmann CDC & Elk Emerger Hans Weilenmann Well, ... ...it's an emerger version of the CDC & Elk and one of the variations, which closely resembles the original. It's tied with a smaller wing, a more uprigh... ...TMC 2487 Thread Brown or gray, 6/0. Body One Type 1 CDC feather, tip tied at the rear of the shank, twisted and palmered forward Wing Deer hair, tied-...