Find it all
Results 141-150, 1127 total, on "grayling flies" (1.62 seconds)
141. Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...brate the joy of fly fishing. Fly fishing photos from the 21st century Art flies | fly art There ar... .... I have once again experimented with the unknown and hidden beauty in the flies and materials that we use - aspects that can be brought out through c... ...eloved sea trout, but also out to get some pike and other species. Digital Flies A digital camera with a good macro facility is the perfect way to tak... ...n has updated his now classical Digitizing Flies article with a whole new chapter on selecting and using a digital camera for fly photography. Digitiz...
142. Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...iformly colored surface to all kinds of materials in strange hues. Digital Flies A digital camera ... ...es. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has updated his now classical Digitizing Flies article with a whole new chapter on selecting and ... ...y to catch. This small gallery shows some scenes from Denmark this spring. Grayling trip A small trip for grayling in the southern part of Denmark... ...artner Marting Joergensen in the summer of the 2002 season Digitizing flies This is the most complete lecture on digitizing flies you will find on the...
143. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
...r track—and better care of the swap flies—but that's another story , and I've never been disappointed. The reasons for joining a swap are many— but fo... ... that comes with participating in a swap. It's not about who ties the best flies or who has the best feathers. It's about sharing a bit ... ...to do a good job—although I'm not in it for perfection. I want to tie good flies—but more then anything I want them to represent who I am ... ... Marshall from Dallas, TX hosting the second half. In addition to sharing flies, I asked each swapper to share their stories as well—why were these fl...
144. Sea Trout Secrets 6 Fly fishing - Trailer for a fishing DVD. Release medio April 2014. http://www.wideopen.dk Claus Eriksen is a very experienced flyfisherman, and in this movie he shares his latest discoveries about technique, flies and tackle. There a numerous underwater recordings and we get closer to the sea trout than ever before. New technology has shown us exactly where to find the sea trout along the shore. We shall see more sea trout out there than we expect. Several sea trout following the fly and inspecting it closely. Claus shares his fishing strategies for sea trout during all four seasons - and put theory into practice. He catches many beautiful sea trout. A movie full of useful tips and amazing underwater recordings providing a new detailed insight into the secret world of the sea trout. http://www.wideopen.dk - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...latest discoveries about technique, flies and tackle. There a numerous underwater recordings and we get closer to the sea trout than ever before. New ... ...erman, and in this movie he shares his latest discoveries about technique, flies ... ...lyFisher A couple of random articles KlarĂ¤lven - the quest for grayling Four happy, Danish boys go hunting for grayling in the southernmost Swedish r... ... this movie he shares his latest discoveries about technique, flies and tackle. There a numerous underwater recordings and we get closer to the sea tr...
145. Little Red Bead Head Nymph - A Little Red Bead Head is one of the best nymphs for trout everywhere. This little mayfly imitation can be used year round but works best in the Spring and Summer, especally during the PMD Hatch. Similar bead head flies include the Copper John's and Carrot Nymph in sizes #16 - #20. As simple as it looks to tie, this easy nymph pattern will catch fish. Capt. Matt is a fly fishing guide out of Aspen, Colorado. Guided float trips are a sure way to have success in a most beautiful setting. Go to http://riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... especally during the PMD Hatch. Similar bead head flies include the Copper John's and Carrot Nymph in sizes #16 - #20. As simple as it looks to t... ...e Spring and Summer, especally during the PMD Hatch. Similar bead head flies include the Copper John's and Carrot Nymph in sizes #16 - #20. As sim... ...brĂˇ Kasper MĂĽhlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another challenge from the Lady of the Stream. This time he travels to the Czech Repu... ...ng Team member Jan Siman. Does the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? December 9th 2005 My Eyes!! Painting eyes on streamers is no...
146. Wolly Bayer's Facocchi-style flies - Wolly Bayer tying Facocchi-style flies at the Irish Fly Fair at Galway - November 2012. Very fascinating and VERY different! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Wolly Bayer's Facocchi-style flies - Wolly Bayer tying Facocchi-style flies at the Irish Fly Fair at Galway - November 2012. Very fascinating and VER... ...bout Wolly Bayer's Facocchi-style flies Wolly Bayer tying Facocchi-style flies at the Irish Fly Fair at Galway - November 2012. Very fascinating and V... ... fished shrimp flies for many years, Martin feels a need to do a little lecture on the real appearance of shrimp, especially targeted at fly tyers. Ma... ...ay on the banks of the famous grayling river Glomma. November 8th 2007 SĂ¶ren and Sara Senior pike fisher SĂ¶ren Essebo invited junior pike fisher Kas...
147. My First Fly Hatch - A novice fly angler targets his first fly hatch, on Michigan's fabled Au Sable River system - Global FlyFisher
...specifically was targeting the current reported hatch: CADDIS FLIES. DAY ONE May 6, 1:30-4:30 Partly cloudy, breezy, temperature in the 40s. I drove i... ...grew thicker, becoming a blizzard over the river and in the bushes. Caddis flies chaotically z... ...catch a couple of the swarming caddis flies in my hand. On inspection, I noted the fly I was fishing with was twice the size of those in the air. Duh!... ... peak, the action slowed in the rapids. There seemed to be simply too many flies in the water for my offering to attract a...
148. Imitations - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...tter is back with a followup to Tying Flies the Paraloop Way . Consider this an applied fly tying book, as you not only learn how to tie the flies, bu... ...nk Verhaar - like doing it yourself, this might be worth looking into. The flies tied with extended bodies can become very realistic and still be simp... ... realistic flies by a bunch of well known and unknown international tiers. These fantastic flies are not super realistic imitations, but they certainl... ... and fish! Read the story and see the pictures Realistic Flies Trout and Grayling : Realistic flies are not only for the display case. As Steve Thornt...
149. Mart's CdL Hen Caddis Emerger - Martin Westbeek's Coq de Leon Hen Caddis Emerger is soft contours and soft materials that suggest the movements of an insect struggling to break free - Global FlyFisher
... speckled look of Coq de Leon rooster hackle. I fish this fly on trout and grayling streams, late in the afternoon until dark. The fly is taken by tro... ...- reportedly - arctic char. I can't tie enough of these flies for Skuli, a friend from Iceland. He is a fishing guide there, and swears that this is t... ...e, brown speckled + The author Martin Westbeek I can't tie enough of these flies... Tying steps Lay down a thread base, starting behind hook eye, adva... ... stories on CDC - Duck's arse feathers might also interest you: Flies with CDC Duck's a.. : We owe Leon Links a debt of gratitude for putting down in ...
150. Rising Nymph - Special nymph for grayling - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Rising Nymph - Special nymph for grayling - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fis... ... views By date A-Z Originators Search About Rising Nymph Special nymph for grayling Originator: Giancarlo Donninelli We... ... a book right after my heart: great thoughts about fly-tying and designing flies for saltwater use. December 26th 2013 Nothing Sometimes trout and gra... ...der. Comments and suggestions are welcome Rising Nymph - Special nymph for grayling - ...