Find it all
Results 51-60, 9832 total, on "joergensen" (0.30 seconds)
51. GFF Summit 2006 - The first meeting of GFF readers and contributors - Global FlyFisher
...ying to keep the budget low. Good fish! Ripley Davenport In the sun Martin Joergensen Steve Ripley Davenport Growing list I had established an... ...eople were writing me to get details and offer their help. Chatting Martin Joergensen It was Svend's fault! Svend was one of the Danes who were ... ...n, and I pursued that track going forward with my plans. Nice place Martin Joergensen Down t... ... everything would work out fine. Henning in contact Martin Joergensen Martin into a small rainbow Henning Eskol Going there We were a few that decided...
52. Tube Tying Techniques - A small piece that tries to explain how to tie on different tubes - Global FlyFisher
...t tries to explain how to tie on different tubes By Martin Joergensen Tying on tubes is not unlike tying on hooks. It's actually a bit easier sometime... ...different ways a tube fly can be tied. Add a cone for front weight Martin Joergensen Lined plastic tube Martin... ... Joergensen Pink! Martin Joergensen The basic plastic tube fly Martin Joergensen Tying on plastic tubes You can buy plastic tubes in precut lengths. T... ...Martin Joergensen In general the fly is tied all up to the front rim of the tube, while the rear part is left bare to accommodate a piece of soft junc...
53. Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow - This is an article about Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow, a fly that is tied in countless versions, but only few that resemble the original - Global FlyFisher
...ble the original By Martin Joergensen + + Ted Patlen's Muddler Minnow Bob Petti - Martin Joergensen I love muddlers and have tied many, many of them. ... ...nd to like neatly tied flies. Messy muddlers + + + Not messy enough Martin Joergensen I have experimented with messy muddlers with great success both ... ...ing out in all directions. + + Don Gapen Muddler Minnows Bob Mead - Martin Joergensen + Original Muddler Mick Hall When I announced this article on Fa... ...y of today's Muddler Minnows. + Neat muddlers Martin Joergensen And man, that is one messy fly! Secondly the rest of the fly is a mess too! A large tu...
54. Fly pattern database - All kinds of flies from all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...s America C.Stevens 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Angel Body Zonker Martin Joergensen 2006-01-29 16:44:55 Strea... ...reverse-tied marabou 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Blackout Kluting Martin Joergensen 2005-09-12 18:58:48 Cold saltwater flies Blektogblatt Martin Joe... ...es Bonefish CDC & Elk Unknown Warm saltwater flies Bonefish CDC&Elk Martin Joergensen 2005-09-12 19:10:13 Warm saltwater flies Branchu Martin Joergens... ...53 Streamers Christmas Fly Martin Joergensen 2005-12-24 21:22:09 Wet flies Chris' Crab Chris Edghill 2000-10-09 16:14:41 Warm saltwater flies Chub Nym...
55. Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane - A slight variation of an really old fly of mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie - Global FlyFisher
...hich again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie By Martin Joergensen + + Mundane Crazy Danes Martin Joergensen I tied this fly many y... ...iginal Crazy Dane I stick to the GP 90% of the time. + Step 1 -hook Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - start thread Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - eyes Martin... ...rtin Joergensen + Step 5 - upside down Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - GP feathers Martin Joergensen + Step 7- strip Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - catch f... ...n Joergensen + Step 10 - tighten Martin Joergensen + Step 11 - trim butts Martin Joergensen + Step 12 - underwing done Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - t...
56. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
...tern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. By Martin Joergensen It's been a while since the latest ... ...stream. + Brown crane fly Martin Joergensen Martin's Mundane Crane Fly Type Terrestrial Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2012 Difficulty Ea... ...tep 1- GP tail feather Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - separate barbs Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - crochet needle Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - loop Marti... ...in Joergensen + Step 6 - next leg Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - lazy leg Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - legs ready Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - start th...
57. Mickey Finn - The Mickey Finn is one of the all time classic streamers. Simple, beautiful and fairly easy to tie - and a catcher. Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations - Global FlyFisher
...its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations By Martin Joergensen + + Mickey Finn Martin Joergensen A Mickey Finn or simply a Mick... ...nsen + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - rib Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - cover tib Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - and back Martin Joergensen... ...ep 6 - tie in tinsel Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - start winding Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - and back Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - touching turns Mart... ...nsen + Step 11 - trim tinsel Martin Joergensen + Step 12 - wrap ribbing Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - finish ribbing Martin Joergensen + Step 14 - tie...
58. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist By Martin Joergensen The grey killer Den Grå Frede . A hard D , a hard R , a... ...lies in the pictures are tied by Ken Bonde Larsen . Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen Step 2 - eye foundation Martin Joergensen Step 3 - eyes Martin J... ...ecure weight Martin Joergensen Step 5 - varnish Martin Joergensen Step 6 - thread foundation Martin Joergensen Step 7 - flash for tail Martin Joergens... ...p 9 - flash in place Martin Joergensen Step 10 - prepare tail Martin Joergensen Step 11 - tie in tail Martin Joergensen Step 12 - trim Martin Joergens...
59. Pike Duster - Inspired by some large, colorful saddles and an ordinary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. - Global FlyFisher
...nary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. By Martin Joergensen + + The Pike Duster Martin Joergensen During my ... ... let my fingers do the running. Buy... more... hackle... + + Hackle Martin Joergensen So I found myself pulling down bags from the pegs on the wall an... ...dles and necks where all the good feathers have been used. + + Eyes Martin Joergensen I don't know whether the pike care about eyes on the flies, but ... ... fish. + + Lots of feathers Martin Joergensen Pike Duster Type Pike fly Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2013 Difficulty Easy Target specie...
60. 5Ã‚Â½ days in Iceland - A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually more talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. - Global FlyFisher
...e talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. By Martin Joergensen and Asger Olesen Watch a small slide show from Iceland with sound! . Li... ...his is peanuts compared to other expenses on Iceland. Rods in place Martin Joergensen First try Martin Joergensen Varmá Jon Eyfjörð Arriving... ..., a warm shower and a soft bed. Ytri Rangá Martin Joergensen Angelica Martin Joergensen Salmon fight Next day we fished for salmon. And yes, salmon fi... ...ome an excellent stretch of water with plenty salmon to catch. View Martin Joergensen Fishmobile Martin Joergensen Gale force casting Jon Eyfjörð Rele...