Find it all
Results 51-60, 9658 total, on "joergensen" (0.61 seconds)
51. Tube Tying Techniques - A small piece that tries to explain how to tie on different tubes - Global FlyFisher
...t tries to explain how to tie on different tubes By Martin Joergensen Tying on tubes is not unlike tying on hooks. It's actually a bit easier sometime... ...different ways a tube fly can be tied. Add a cone for front weight Martin Joergensen Lined plastic tube Martin... ... Joergensen Pink! Martin Joergensen The basic plastic tube fly Martin Joergensen Tying on plastic tubes You can buy plastic tubes in precut lengths. T... ...Martin Joergensen In general the fly is tied all up to the front rim of the tube, while the rear part is left bare to accommodate a piece of soft junc...
52. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
...tern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. By Martin Joergensen It's been a while since the latest ... ...stream. + Brown crane fly Martin Joergensen Martin's Mundane Crane Fly Type Terrestrial Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2012 Difficulty Ea... ...tep 1- GP tail feather Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - separate barbs Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - crochet needle Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - loop Marti... ...in Joergensen + Step 6 - next leg Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - lazy leg Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - legs ready Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - start th...
53. Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow - This is an article about Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow, a fly that is tied in countless versions, but only few that resemble the original - Global FlyFisher
...ble the original By Martin Joergensen + + Ted Patlen's Muddler Minnow Bob Petti - Martin Joergensen I love muddlers and have tied many, many of them. ... ...nd to like neatly tied flies. Messy muddlers + + + Not messy enough Martin Joergensen I have experimented with messy muddlers with great success both ... ...ing out in all directions. + + Don Gapen Muddler Minnows Bob Mead - Martin Joergensen + Original Muddler Mick Hall When I announced this article on Fa... ...y of today's Muddler Minnows. + Neat muddlers Martin Joergensen And man, that is one messy fly! Secondly the rest of the fly is a mess too! A large tu...
54. Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane - A slight variation of an really old fly of mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie - Global FlyFisher
...hich again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie By Martin Joergensen + + Mundane Crazy Danes Martin Joergensen I tied this fly many y... ...iginal Crazy Dane I stick to the GP 90% of the time. + Step 1 -hook Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - start thread Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - eyes Martin... ...rtin Joergensen + Step 5 - upside down Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - GP feathers Martin Joergensen + Step 7- strip Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - catch f... ...n Joergensen + Step 10 - tighten Martin Joergensen + Step 11 - trim butts Martin Joergensen + Step 12 - underwing done Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - t...
55. Fly pattern database - All kinds of flies from all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...s America C.Stevens 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Angel Body Zonker Martin Joergensen 2006-01-29 16:44:55 Strea... ...reverse-tied marabou 2005-04-26 14:25:53 Streamers Blackout Kluting Martin Joergensen 2005-09-12 18:58:48 Cold saltwater flies Blektogblatt Martin Joe... ...es Bonefish CDC & Elk Unknown Warm saltwater flies Bonefish CDC&Elk Martin Joergensen 2005-09-12 19:10:13 Warm saltwater flies Branchu Martin Joergens... ...53 Streamers Christmas Fly Martin Joergensen 2005-12-24 21:22:09 Wet flies Chris' Crab Chris Edghill 2000-10-09 16:14:41 Warm saltwater flies Chub Nym...
56. Mickey Finn - The Mickey Finn is one of the all time classic streamers. Simple, beautiful and fairly easy to tie - and a catcher. Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations - Global FlyFisher
...its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations By Martin Joergensen + + Mickey Finn Martin Joergensen A Mickey Finn or simply a Mick... ...nsen + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - rib Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - cover tib Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - and back Martin Joergensen... ...ep 6 - tie in tinsel Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - start winding Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - and back Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - touching turns Mart... ...nsen + Step 11 - trim tinsel Martin Joergensen + Step 12 - wrap ribbing Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - finish ribbing Martin Joergensen + Step 14 - tie...
57. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist By Martin Joergensen The grey killer Den Grå Frede . A hard D , a hard R , a... ...lies in the pictures are tied by Ken Bonde Larsen . Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen Step 2 - eye foundation Martin Joergensen Step 3 - eyes Martin J... ...ecure weight Martin Joergensen Step 5 - varnish Martin Joergensen Step 6 - thread foundation Martin Joergensen Step 7 - flash for tail Martin Joergens... ...p 9 - flash in place Martin Joergensen Step 10 - prepare tail Martin Joergensen Step 11 - tie in tail Martin Joergensen Step 12 - trim Martin Joergens...
58. 5Ã‚Â½ days in Iceland - A brief encounter with trout fishing on an island that is usually more talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. - Global FlyFisher
...e talked about for its salmon fishing - which is a pitty. By Martin Joergensen and Asger Olesen Watch a small slide show from Iceland with sound! . Li... ...his is peanuts compared to other expenses on Iceland. Rods in place Martin Joergensen First try Martin Joergensen Varmá Jon Eyfjörð Arriving... ..., a warm shower and a soft bed. Ytri Rangá Martin Joergensen Angelica Martin Joergensen Salmon fight Next day we fished for salmon. And yes, salmon fi... ...ome an excellent stretch of water with plenty salmon to catch. View Martin Joergensen Fishmobile Martin Joergensen Gale force casting Jon Eyfjörð Rele...
59. This fly is NOT called Europe! - The name of this renown fly is Europea 12 - with an a - oftentimes just called E-12. It's a true European classic, a great caddis imitation and even easy to tie. - Global FlyFisher
...European classic, a great caddis imitation and even easy to tie. By Martin Joergensen + + A Caddis imitation Kasper Muhlbach - Martin Joergensen The o... ...2:an as the Swedes put it pronounced e-tolvan . + + With variations Martin Joergensen The classic and the variations There's a lo... ...use two feathers unless you want volume or stiffness. + Also a road Martin Joergensen Europea 12 Type Dry fly Originator To... ...ergensen + Step 2 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - prepare dubbing Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - dub body Martin Joergensen + Step 5 - b...
60. Jiggy - A great fly in a neat color - tied with stolen hair - Global FlyFisher
...lked it. The Norwegian Martin Joergensen By coincidence Henning went for a walk along the beach as they paddled in. A streamer with a cone head, white... ..., tie some more and epoxy a bunch at a time. Prep 1 - bend the hook Martin Joergensen Prep 2 - cone head base Martin Jo... ...ergensen Prep 3 - varnish Martin Joergensen Prep 4 - weight Martin Joergensen Prep 5 - place wire Martin Joergensen Prep 6 - secure Martin Joergensen ... ...tie the fly itself. Step 1 - start thread Martin Joergensen Step 2 - white bucktail Martin Joergensen Step 3 - tie in Martin Joergensen Step 4 - white...