Find it all
Results 81-90, 10064 total, on "joergensen" (0.41 seconds)
81. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...erwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ...ery fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed skins now... ...the fly tyer. From the head to the tail you will find: + The layout Martin Joergensen Crest + Crest Martin Joergensen Yellow - on t...
82. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...d leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel and spool Martin Joergensen Many beginning and even a few seasoned fly anglers are u... ...rs, and you are ready to roll. Backing attached Martin Joergensen Backing on spool Martin Joergensen Ventilated spool Martin Joergensen Reel type Ther... ... Martin Joergensen Electric drill Martin Joergensen Backing done Martin Joergensen Amount of backing Now you place the spool with the backing in a way... ... the procedure after removing the surplus backing. Package contents Martin Joergensen Fly line ready Martin Joergensen Preparing the fly line Since I ...
83. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ing boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots By Martin Joergensen Color difference Martin Joergensen As a boot in water Birgitte C... ...ht and compactable because of the soft upper fabric. Velcro closing Martin Joergensen Canvas boots Martin Joergensen The combo worked very well for a ... ...that some of my wading boots have managed. On the edge of the grave Martin Joergensen Oxidation, disintegration Martin Joergensen... ... they also let go, and the boots were ready to trash. Shallow grave Martin Joergensen Worn fabric Martin Joergensen Leather My next wa...
84. The history of GFF - The Global FlyFisher started as a strike of luck, a flap of a butterfly's wing, a mere coincidence - more than 10 years ago. - Global FlyFisher
...ago. By The GFF partners Snaps from GFF's history December 6th 1995 Martin Joergensen November 27th 1996 Martin Joergensen January 20th 1997 Martin Jo... ...16th 1997 Martin Joergensen December 15th 1998 Martin Joergensen A weblog... in 1996! Martin Joergensen As many other great web sites, The Global FlyF... ...onal homepages Back in 1994 and 1995 Steve Schweitzer and Martin Joergensen sat thousands of miles apart and maintained each their personal little add... ...Steve, Mon, 21 Dec 1998 Snaps from GFF's history November 10th 1999 Martin Joergensen June 6th 2000 Martin Joergensen June 19th 2001 Ma...
85. Genner Bug - This is a fly invented because of the good supply of nice mallard feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. - Global FlyFisher
...hers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. By Martin Joergensen ... ...+ + Genner Bugs Martin Joergensen The name of this fly comes from the name of its birthplace, Genner Bugt or Genner Bay, in the southern part of Denma... ...ubbing and thread, and I had a whole collection. + Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - secure Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - dub Martin Joergen... ...- mallard feather Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - prepare the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tie in the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - feathe...
86. Frida - Frida is the little sister of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation - Global FlyFisher
...er of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation By Martin Joergensen + Eyes Martin Joergensen Frida is the little sister of Frede - t... ...ality Head Grizzly marabou/Chickabou dubbing + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - eyes Martin J... ...oergensen + 3 - secure eyes Martin Joergensen + 4 - cut Martin Joergensen + 5 - eyes attached Martin Joergensen + 6 - eyes on Martin Joergensen + 7 - ... ...nsen + 9 - flash Martin Joergensen + 10 - body Martin Joergensen + 11 - tie down Martin Joergensen + 12 - rib Martin Joergensen + 13 - hackle Martin J...
87. Kobberbassen or Kobberlusen - The Copper Bully - It's simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. - Global FlyFisher
...simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. By Martin Joergensen The Copper Bully Martin Joergensen Kobber... ...er Bully fish - Copper Bully water Henning Eskol - Jens Groenlund - Martin Joergensen The ... ...ead Tying instructions See picture series Step 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 2 - tail material Martin Joergensen Step 3 - trim tail Mart... ...ind thread forward Martin Joergensen Step 5 - Tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 6 - Rib done Martin Joergensen Step 7 - Dub the thread Martin Joergens...
88. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...uzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one By Martin Joergensen with the ... ...assistance of Paul Slaney Orange Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen One fell for the Buzzer Martin Joergensen A Buzzer is basically an imitation of t... ...them as it is the character of the patterns themselves. Line arcing Martin Joergensen Dead drift The primary way of fishing buzzers is by dead driftin... ...r's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Bare shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Mylar shank Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen Ridicously sparsely dresse...
89. The Test Tube - A weird and futuristic construction from the archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... - Global FlyFisher
... archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... By Martin Joergensen + Super simple Martin Joergensen This pattern... ...t likely do good when pulled and jigged after a boat. + Translucent Martin Joergensen The basic idea is very simple: A Bidoz tube of my own design a... ...ne will work fine. The options and variations are many. + Materials Martin Joergensen + Step 1 - tube Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - orange accent Ma... ...rtin Joergensen + Step 3 - gills done Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - eyes Martin Joergensen + Step 5 - LCR Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - curing Martin Jo...
90. Martin's Mundane Shrimp - A really simple, three-material shrimp - Global FlyFisher
...y Martin Joergensen + + Martin's Mundane Shrimp Martin Joergensen Shrimps are a very common saltwater prey and here in my home waters they are a very ... ...fact that I have only fished it a couple of times. + + The Mini Pig Martin Joergensen -... ... still don't like it much. And the color?! Yikes! + + + + Pig flies Martin Joergensen - Henning Eskol ... ... dumbbell eyes. I certainly do need a shrimp in my box + Rubber Martin Joergensen Antennae The other very obvious thing on many shrimp species is the ...