Find it all
Results 101-110, 1952 total, on "jul" (1.76 seconds)
101. Aux Outardes River Pike - There is no end to the number of great new fishing spots in Quebec's Aux Outardes River. The cold clear water offers fantastic trophy pike fishing. - Global FlyFisher
...asher Jocelin LeBlanc Pike Jocelin LeBlanc Summer Tactics Mid June to late July for the rive... ...r and early June to mid July for the reservoir The Aux Outardes river being a slow moving water, warms up a little slower than the surrounding reservo... ... For this type of fishing you will need a floating line. Fall Tactics Late July to Late October Fall ...
102. Pheasant Pupa - This time i bring you and attractive little pupa imitation, the Pheasant Pupa. Remember if you don't have any Golden Pheasant tail (go get yourself one) you can substitute a regular pheasant tail or even a died one. You can get the materials needed to tie these flies on our website at http://holsingersflyshop.com. If you like watching my videos please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like us on Facebook. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e we were there, and they were welcome to fish along. July 2nd 2011 1000 best sites If you had asked GFF partner Martin Joergensen a while back, he'd ... ... to be outdated before the ink is dry. This book changed his mind on that. July 8th 2004 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Al... ...ew and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Sch...
103. Colored Mono Eyes - Global FlyFisher
... Colored Mono Eyes - Global FlyFisher First published July 1st 2010 - This past month HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER GALLERY VIDEOS GL... ...om Submitted July 8th 2010 Good article, I have done some in chartreuse and some in red, colour the epoxy, roll the nylon in it, wait until dry then p... ...Many of the essays take a light hearted look at fly fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Nervous Water DVD Four full films, ten short films and a col...
104. Frank Moore: Mending the Line - Tough as nails, gentle as a poet, and determined as a badger, 90 year-old Frank Moore loves to fish. A World War II veteran, in 1944 he landed along with some 150,000 other troops on the beaches of Normandy, France for the D-Day allied invasion. Despite the cacophony of war around him, the young avid fly fisherman couldnâ€™t help but notice the productive fisheries on the rivers he and his fellow troops crossed as they made their way into occupied France. His lifetime accomplishments as a fly fisherman, conservationist and a veteran have earned him many awards, including the prestigious Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor, and recent induction into the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. He has guided and fished with many famous anglers, including actors, congressman and executives. He built and was the long time proprietor of the world renowned Steamboat Inn along the North Umpqua River. And now, reflecting back upon his life, he feels compelled to return to the rivers of Normandy, this time armed not with a gun, but with a fly rod and reel. 70 years later, we will follow Moore as he travels back to Normandy. Once a soldier witnessing the horrors of war, now he will return to these rivers as a fisherman seeking serenity on the water and bringing his life full circle. PROJECT OVERVIEW: This documentary project will profile Frank Moore's inspiring and dynamic life history and follow his return to France to fish the rivers that he crossed so many years ago as a 21 year old soldier amidst the devastation of war. There are few veterans in as good health as Frank, far fewer who have the courage and ability to travel back to France to see the war grounds of their past. In May 2013 the Uncage the Soul Production team will travel to France with Frank and his wife of 70 years, Jeanne, traversing the rivers and World War II landmarks of Normandy. With your support, we can all show our appreciation to this venerable veteran and others like him by making this dream of his a reality, documenting not only his lifetime of accomplishments, but also the beauty that lies in the world of fly fishing, allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place that he once helped to free. With your help we can make this dream a reality, showing our appreciation and allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place he once helped to free. Make your contribution at: http://indiegogo.com/projects/frank-moore-mending-the-line For more details visit Uncage the Soul Productions online: http://uncagethesoul.com/frank-moore - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...BH Golden Stone D... Tying video BH Gold Stone D Rib Nymph Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien..... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Whipfinish video This short video shows you how to whip fini...
105. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...ed up where I left last year with the Icelandic monsters… Joy…! Guiding in July The first half of July I spend guiding, and it was first until the end... ... for the big ones. Either you get them when they are fresh from the sea in July or in September when they start to bec...
106. Fishy photos: Lukas Bammatter - Swiss photographer and fly-fisher Lukas Bammatter lives in Z?rich not far away from beautiful trout and grayling waters with both fishing and photo opportunities - Global FlyFisher
... Published September 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Isaias Nicolaevici . Published July 24th 2012 Fishy photos: Stu Hasti... ...e . Published July 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Jonas Hoholt . Published June 3rd 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis Collier . Published May 31st 2012 Fishy photos: ... ...ng video Festival and winner of a Global Class rating right here. July 8th 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Pe...
107. Letter From Scotland - An introduction to the highlands - Global FlyFisher
...ce to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Trip Reports First published July 16t... ...hed Jul 16th 2013 An introduction to the highlands By Gordon McCallum In June this year I, and three fishing friends went on our annual fly fishing ex... ...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Rise + Drift Two DVD's that take us around the world with fl...
108. Fishy photos: Rudy van Duijnhoven - Dutchman Rudy van Duijnhoven is a well known freelance photographer in the northern European fishing community delivering photos and articles to many European magazines and websites. - Global FlyFisher
...ished July 24th 2012 Fishy photos: Stu Hastie . Published July 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Jonas Hoholt . Published June 3rd 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis Coll... ...s as well as in books by himself as well as other authors. July 11th 2011 Fishy photos: Barry Ord Clarke Over the past eighteen years, Barry Ord Clark...
109. Spring Trout - Trailer - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...d Most viewed Alphabetical Random About Spring Trout - Trailer Originator: Julien Jarry Web site: jajph... ...otography Submitter: Julien Jarry Average: Select rating Poor Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 5 1 vote More videos by J...
110. Lough Conn trout fishing - Irish Lough Conn is a huge lake full of wild trout and a very decent number of salmon. Fishing in it is free, and can be fantastic. And the Kelly Kettle was born on its banks. - Global FlyFisher
...st Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Global First published July 13th 2014 - The last few days Home Home New... ...| Salmon | Global | Reports | Comment 9 Lough Conn trout fishing Published Jul 13th 2014 Irish Lough Conn ... ...dot;telfort.nl Link Submitted July 14th 2014 Wow! Great article Martin! It makes me wanna go tomorrow ;- Thanks, Ted Want to comment this page? Fill ...