Find it all
Results 101-110, 2023 total, on "jul" (0.23 seconds)
101. End of Season - Catching a nice salmon on the fly in very low water. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... from one day July Fly Fishing in NE... View July Fly Fishing in NE... in full size Jim and Jeff's... View Jim and Jeff's... in full size Fishing View... ... #1... This is the first in a series of fly... Metal Wing The beautiful of July, August and... | More ...
102. Lough Conn trout fishing - Irish Lough Conn is a huge lake full of wild trout and a very decent number of salmon. Fishing in it is free, and can be fantastic. And the Kelly Kettle was born on its banks. - Global FlyFisher
...st Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Global First published July 13th 2014 - The last few days Home Home New... ...| Salmon | Global | Reports | Comment 9 Lough Conn trout fishing Published Jul 13th 2014 Irish Lough Conn ... ...dot;telfort.nl Link Submitted July 14th 2014 Wow! Great article Martin! It makes me wanna go tomorrow ;- Thanks, Ted Want to comment this page? Fill ...
103. Pheasant Pupa - This time i bring you and attractive little pupa imitation, the Pheasant Pupa. Remember if you don't have any Golden Pheasant tail (go get yourself one) you can substitute a regular pheasant tail or even a died one. You can get the materials needed to tie these flies on our website at http://holsingersflyshop.com. If you like watching my videos please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like us on Facebook. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e we were there, and they were welcome to fish along. July 2nd 2011 1000 best sites If you had asked GFF partner Martin Joergensen a while back, he'd ... ... to be outdated before the ink is dry. This book changed his mind on that. July 8th 2004 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Al... ...ew and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Sch...
104. The first (fishing) blog.... ever? - Blogs are very common these days, and we have one too. But ours started back when blogs were an almost unknown concept - in 1996! - Global FlyFisher
...archive The old web-log entries January 20th 1997 July 9th 1996 March 6th 1997 October 30th 1996 July 11th 1998 August 6th 1996 May 11th 1998 January ... ...t it. July 23rd 2007 Fishy photographer: Jim Klug Photographer and fly fisher Jim Klug tells that it all started with fly fishing and travel. These da...
105. Autumn Salmon Edit. - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... videos by LeGrille FlyFishing More videos with salmon Videos from one day July Fly Fishing in NE... View July Fly Fishing in NE... in... ...n almost smell the campfire and taste the Ardbeg. July 15th 2012 Search GFF The GFF search page with full site search and lists of all popular and rec...
106. Minni - Want to challenge the big brown trout? Iceland's Minnivallal?kur river may be your kind of the place. - Global FlyFisher
...ere new fish from Ţjórsá start to enter the river. Summer fishing is June, July and August. Her... ...e the river never sleeps. June and July has no nights —there is light all the 24 hours of the day—giving a lot of action on the river. Dry fly fishing... ...s and has done so through 27 seasons from south to north, home and abroad. July 3rd 2008 The Basic Concept This is the first article in the GFF Tube F...
107. Hydro Larva - A streamlined weighted caddis larva pattern utilizing Clear Cure Goo Hydro to make a virtually indestructible nymph pattern. Once the fly is hit with the "Goo", the colors really jump out and sparkle. Like most of the nymphs that I tie and fish, this one is super simple. Enjoy it, and be sure use the goo, it makes a difference. Alter your colors and you can cover all the bases for caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nd forecast with temperatures in the 90s were working to my advantage this July morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear ... ...t too long, it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Allen McGee has ... ...s anglers both new and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July...
108. Fishy photos: Barry Ord Clarke - Over the past eighteen years, Barry Ord Clarke has built a niche market for himself within game fishing writing and photography. - Global FlyFisher
... Published July 24th 2012 Fishy photos: Stu Hastie . Published July 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Jonas Hoholt . Published June 3rd 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis... ...s is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous pictures of bonefishing and their attitude towards fishing...
109. Speycasting in Slow Motion - This short promotional film features speycasting in Slow Motion with Eoin Fairgrieve. http://www.ultraspey.co.uk - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...inson Possum... in full size July Fly Fishing in NE... View July Fly Fishing in NE... in full size Jim and Jeff's... View Jim and Jeff's... in full si... ...tures for almost as long. We have asked him our usual series of questions. July 24th 2012 Peter A.S. Miles Argentinian angler and GFF contributor Pedr...
110. Clown Egg - Clown Egg Fly Tying Video Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Silver Wilkinson Possum... View Silver Wilkinson Possum... in full size July Fly Fishing in NE... View July Fly Fishing in NE... in full size Jim and... ...e marabou. July 1st 2013 A very versatile material Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. Th...