Find it all
Results 111-120, 1751 total, on "jul" (0.32 seconds)
111. Adriano Manocchia - Washington County based artist Adriano Manocchia's beautiful, almost photo realistic art is a nice addition to our Fishy Artists series. - Global FlyFisher
...h 2011 Robin Armstrong . Published July 11th 2011 Craig Bertram Smith . Published May 15th 2011 Jim Roszel . Published February 4th 2010 Sean Seal . P... ...ished December 9th 2008 Bob White . Published July 3rd 2008 Yoshikazu Fujioka . Published August 10th 2007 Vaughn Cochran . Published July 29th 2007 C...
112. Pheasant Pupa - This time i bring you and attractive little pupa imitation, the Pheasant Pupa. Remember if you don't have any Golden Pheasant tail (go get yourself one) you can substitute a regular pheasant tail or even a died one. You can get the materials needed to tie these flies on our website at http://holsingersflyshop.com. If you like watching my videos please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like us on Facebook. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e we were there, and they were welcome to fish along. July 2nd 2011 1000 best sites If you had asked GFF partner Martin Joergensen a while back, he'd ... ... to be outdated before the ink is dry. This book changed his mind on that. July 8th 2004 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Al... ...ew and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Sch...
113. Tap?m - A Fly Fishing Journey - Jan Bach Kristensen & Daniel G?z - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Tap?m - A Fly Fishing Journey - Jan Bach Kristensen & Daniel G?z - video/DVD review Tap?m - A Fly Fishing Journey - Jan Bach
114. TC's Caddis Pupa - In this fly tying tutorial, I showcase the stage prior to a caddisfly becoming an adult, the pupal stage. This fly, TC's Caddis Pupa, has various materials representing the major characteristics of a caddis pupa, and I encourage you to try others to fool trout and grayling in your area. I also feature a special method of utilizing cdc as legs, which is by incorporating the use of a dubbing loop (though I recommend this method for more intermediate tyers). Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing, which are a thin wire and offset. The hooks are perfect for representing both the larva and pupa stages of the caddis, plus many other insects. Feel free to view these hooks at the following link: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n205bl-caddis-pupa-and-larva-offset-point/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments on this YouTube page or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...aller fish. The pattern is more a tying principle than a specific pattern. July 16th 2010 Leaders&Tippets This small article is a selection of qu... ... questions with the assistance of his fellow GFF partner Steve Schweitzer. Jul...
115. March Brown Nymph - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties a March Brown Nymph - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...pts fish and scenes from his home waters as well as other tropical waters. July 2... ...ng flies for them! Tie flies in support for this science project for kids. July 21s...
116. Hank Patterson Episode #7 - The Essential Gear - Another ultra informative episode of Hank Patterson's Reel Adventures! Learn everything you need to know about all the essential gear you'll need in order to get into the sport of fly fishing. Snap It! -Hank - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ous, the beer is cold and the spirit is high July 9th 2012 Tied in the Hand More than a hundred classical salmon flies tied without a vice by Swedish ... ...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Old Hickory If Rodney Dangerfield were a fish, he'd probab...
117. Easy Fishing Florida Keys - Seven of us from various cities across the U.S. got together for a family vacation this spring in Key Largo, Florida. - Global FlyFisher
...tion this spring in Key Largo, Florida. - Global FlyFisher First published July 2nd 201... ...d July 2nd 2011 Seven of us from various cities across the U.S. got together for a family vacation this spring in Key Largo, Florida. By John Schmittr...
118. Daddy Snatcher - Tying the Daddy Snatcher by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...prefer to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 Innovative Saltwater Flies US based master fly t... ...ou can come. July 3rd 2006 Daddy Snatcher - Tying the Daddy Snatcher by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFi...
119. Mini Lure Muddler - Hook, Kamasan B175 size 10 Thread, Uni-8/0 Chartreuse Tail, Glo-Brite number 11 Chartreuse Rib, Copper Wire Body, Diamond Brite Bronze Peacock Side, Pearl Uni- Mylar Wing, Dyed Black Marabou Uv Flash and Red/Gold Blue Flash Head Lime Green Deer Hair - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ood River in Ketchum, Idaho fishing with his friends Reese, John and Zach. July 11th 2012 Hillbilly Copper John The most sought after pattern on GFF's... ...ie it and fish it. And adds its hillbilly kin the much simpler Copper Joe. July 30th 2004 Publish...
120. Scandinavian Fly Fishing - Promotion for a new Swedish fly fishing site. Nice shots... but these guys scream slightly more than the average Scandinavian. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Fyn this spring two Danes and an American-wanna-be-German made their own. July 1st 2010 The Nedbank guide to flyfishing South Africa South Africa has... ...opper Joe. July 30th 2004 Scandinavian Fly Fishing - Promotion for a new Swedish fly fishing site. Nice shots... but these guys scream slightly more t...