Find it all
Results 121-130, 2048 total, on "jul" (0.34 seconds)
121. Guinea and Grizzly - An attractor pattern that will work well on several different hatches. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...chum, Idaho fishing with his friends Reese, John and Zach. July 11th 2012 Long Flies Every style of streamer from the Aztec to the Zonker is covered h... ... it's tied on a short shank book but is a long fly, chances are it's here. July 18th 2012 Metalhead As always from the T... ... who are nicknamed metalheads... July 24th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach P...
122. Frank Moore: Mending the Line - Tough as nails, gentle as a poet, and determined as a badger, 90 year-old Frank Moore loves to fish. A World War II veteran, in 1944 he landed along with some 150,000 other troops on the beaches of Normandy, France for the D-Day allied invasion. Despite the cacophony of war around him, the young avid fly fisherman couldnâ€™t help but notice the productive fisheries on the rivers he and his fellow troops crossed as they made their way into occupied France. His lifetime accomplishments as a fly fisherman, conservationist and a veteran have earned him many awards, including the prestigious Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor, and recent induction into the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. He has guided and fished with many famous anglers, including actors, congressman and executives. He built and was the long time proprietor of the world renowned Steamboat Inn along the North Umpqua River. And now, reflecting back upon his life, he feels compelled to return to the rivers of Normandy, this time armed not with a gun, but with a fly rod and reel. 70 years later, we will follow Moore as he travels back to Normandy. Once a soldier witnessing the horrors of war, now he will return to these rivers as a fisherman seeking serenity on the water and bringing his life full circle. PROJECT OVERVIEW: This documentary project will profile Frank Moore's inspiring and dynamic life history and follow his return to France to fish the rivers that he crossed so many years ago as a 21 year old soldier amidst the devastation of war. There are few veterans in as good health as Frank, far fewer who have the courage and ability to travel back to France to see the war grounds of their past. In May 2013 the Uncage the Soul Production team will travel to France with Frank and his wife of 70 years, Jeanne, traversing the rivers and World War II landmarks of Normandy. With your support, we can all show our appreciation to this venerable veteran and others like him by making this dream of his a reality, documenting not only his lifetime of accomplishments, but also the beauty that lies in the world of fly fishing, allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place that he once helped to free. With your help we can make this dream a reality, showing our appreciation and allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place he once helped to free. Make your contribution at: http://indiegogo.com/projects/frank-moore-mending-the-line For more details visit Uncage the Soul Productions online: http://uncagethesoul.com/frank-moore - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...BH Golden Stone D... Tying video BH Gold Stone D Rib Nymph Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien..... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Whipfinish video This short video shows you how to whip fini...
123. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Tuesday July 13th 2004 519 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blo... ...g A rainy November Permalink Published: Tuesday July 13th 2004 519 days ago Updated: Sunday July 18th 2004, 1:18AM by Martin Joergensen We're having t...
124. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass -
125. Minni - Want to challenge the big brown trout? Iceland's Minnivallal?kur river may be your kind of the place. - Global FlyFisher
...ere new fish from Ţjórsá start to enter the river. Summer fishing is June, July and August. Her... ...e the river never sleeps. June and July has no nights —there is light all the 24 hours of the day—giving a lot of action on the river. Dry fly fishing... ...s and has done so through 27 seasons from south to north, home and abroad. July 3rd 2008 The Basic Concept This is the first article in the GFF Tube F...
126. Intermittent Rewards - A Fish On blog post from Reese Ferguison who will be participating in the September Reel Recovery Retreat in Idaho - Global FlyFisher
...g with his friends Reese, John and Zach. , published July 11th 2012 Thanks To You! - Thank the lord our Kickstarter fundraising campaign is done and w... ... our film. , published July 20th 2012 The entries are being published as the project progresses. When new entries are ready, they are announced here a... ...: Dad & Mary · mmferguison·at·earthlink.net Submitted July 13th 2012 Reese we're very proud of you Travis. We wish you the very b...
127. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... A rainy November Tuesday July 13th 2004 Find in the blog: Go A rainy November Permalink Published: Tuesday July 13th 2004 519 days ago Updated: Sunda...
128. Barr's Slumpbuster Jigged Streamer - Barr's Slumpbuster Jigged Streamer Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...twater shrimp from outer space! A very special but also efficient pattern. July 13th 2010 Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fish... ... it's tied on a short shank book but is a long fly, chances are it's here. July 18th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyrigh...
129. River Limay - Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
...lished July 26th 2013 - The last few days Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Patterns Patterns Pattern section Suggest pattern Tie bett... ... Touch More about: Destinations | Global | Comment 4 River Limay Published Jul 26th 2013 Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in...
130. No Tails CDC - Dry flies for trout and grayling very very selective - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ys take a light hearted look at fly fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Uncharted Waters Q&A We contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters... ... and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. July 9th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/...