Find it all
Results 121-130, 1748 total, on "jul" (0.19 seconds)
121. Cinnomon Segde Pupa - Here is another Gummy fly. This material is really cool stuff - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e of a large metropolis in the background. He has written a book about it. July 23rd 2007 Don't freeze GFF partner and avid winter fisher Martin Joerg... ...ie it and fish it. And adds its hillbilly kin the much simpler Copper Joe. July 30th 2004 Published by the Global FlyFisher ...
122. Itu's Bones - A story about bonefish - Carl McNiel - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... as well as in books by himself as well as other authors. July 11th 2011 Lake fishing in Sweden Hans Jacob, a good friend of mine, has been going to s... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! Jul...
123. Fly fishing for billfish in Exmouth, Western Australia - A good day out, Shane Wunhym pinned a small black marlin, only to have the 6/0 hook break! A nice big sail came up to the teaser but didn't like the fly, then a nice little black ate my fly and gave a good account of itself before the fly pulled out - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ishing for trophy trout and rainbows. July 26th 2013 Thanks To You! The Kickstarter fundraising campaign for the Fish On project is done and Travis Sw... ...ilm about men fly-fishing as a part of the process recovering from cancer. July 20th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joe...
124. Hendrickson Comparadun - Just in time for the Hendrickson hatch, here is a modern classic that has a place in all dry fly boxes. Alter the size and color to imitate any mayfly hatch. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...g Czech Nymphs, a subject that is fascinating to anglers around the world. July 1st 2007 The Action Emergin... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 Heiko Schneider and Carolina Perez Argentinean...
125. The Haugur Icelandic Salmon Fly - The Haugur Icelandic Salmon Fly www.haugur.co.uk www.icelandicflyfishermen.com Materials Used; Hook, Mustad Double DL17BN size 8, Thread, Uni Fire Orange 8/0, Tail, Dyed Black Arctic Runner and Accent Electric Blue, Body, Uni-Pearl, Wing,Dyed Black Arctic Runner and Accent Electric Blue, Head, Fire Orange 8/0 thread - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ng the most visited pages on GFF for the latest day, week, month and year. July 30th 2011 Carp on the Fly ... ...nd forecast with temperatures in the 90s were working to my advantage this July morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear ...
126. Fly Tying: Mike Schmidt's Double Deceiver - Brian Wise ties a slightly modified version of Mike Schmidts Double Deceiver - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... New Zealand. July 23rd 2011 Build a rod The introduction to the cover-it-all series on building your own grpahite fly rod, which will run through the... ...aller fish. The pattern is more a tying principle than a specific pattern. July 16th 2010 Publi...
127. Trout hunting - A teaser from the film "Trouthunting in Norway and Sweden" Made by DANICA film AS in Norway - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nd forecast with temperatures in the 90s were working to my advantage this July morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear ... ...an make cheap and long lasting bike hubs, why can't fly reels be the same? July 19th 2010 Trout hunting - A teaser from the film "Trouthunting in Norw...
128. Chernobyl Foam Ant - Chernobyl Foam Ant Fly Tying Instructions and Tutorial Video - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ler Copper Joe. July 30th 2004 Tie a muddler Martin Joergensen: One evening when I was tying flies with a couple of friends, one of them, Nils, asked ... ...friend, Henning, was quick and caught these great pictures of the process. July 14th 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joe...
129. George Daniel's Czech Catnip - This fly tying tutorial features George Daniel's Czech Catnip, a fly commonly used as the "anchor" for those familiar with Czech Nymphing. The anchor fly is the heaviest fly placed on the setup, and this one works great for it bc of both its weight and ability to attract fish. This is a no-nonsense fly, plus relatively simple to tie, and I encourage you to add some of these to your fly box. Being that the main material (Micro Polar Chenille) comes in a variety of colors, this pattern can be varied quite easily. I made a slight variation to the original pattern by substituting UV Chartreuse Polar Chenille in place of the original Olive, and I believe this change helps to make the fly more of an attractor-type in waters especially for trout, steelhead, salmon, and grayling. If there are any additional combinations of materials that have worked for you, feel free to share via this page. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N203BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks have a great look to them, are barbless, plus are 2x heavy, with that additional weight helping to get this fly to the bottom quickly. I encourage you to check out these hooks and more at: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n203bl/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave comments/questions directly on this YouTube page or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Fishy art: Jim Roszel I have been an artist and fisherman my entire life. I real... ...twater shrimp from outer space! A very special but also efficient pattern. July 13th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joe...
130. Fly Fishing Tasmania. The Western Lakes - Tasmania's western lakes offer the angler a true wilderness experience. The landscape is rugged and unforgiving and the fish are wary and even more uncompromising. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ocker. July 28th 2008 Czech Nymph - and Other Related Fly Fishing Methods - Karel Krivanec et al. Karel Krivanec has given anglers around the world th... ...g Czech Nymphs, a subject that is fascinating to anglers around the world. July 1st 2007 ron P. swegman Author and GFF contributor. June 16th 2008 Fly...