Find it all
Results 121-130, 1733 total, on "jul" (0.30 seconds)
121. Winter tailwater fishing - Michigan Rivers like the Manistee River have a winter trout tailwater fishery that is under-utilized. Brown trout and rainbow trout feed heavily on midges, scuds, caddis, and baitfish. We enjoyed plenty of trout on a warm February day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...aller fish. The pattern is more a tying principle than a specific pattern. July 16th 2010 Salmon flies To r... ...bal Class score would make little sense. July 7th 2006 Merry Christmas Sitting there with the smell of Christmas in the nose and Christmas music in th...
122. A Moorland Stream - A Bright and very breezy days fishing on a small moorland stream. Fishing various dry fly patterns we caught small wild brown trout as we worked our way up stream. The most effective patterns were cdc & elk and a small black foam beetle which was probably the most effective of the flies we fished. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 The Plipper One of the strangest fly-contraptions ever to see daylight in GFF partne... ...out thread. It's ugly, but it works. It's a popper with a lip - a Plipper. July 16th 2006 A Moorland Stream - A Bright and ver...
123. Fuller's Falcor - Fuller's Falcor sculpin is a great pattern to swing, strip, or even dead drift for big browns and rainbows in both spring and fall. This realistic sculpin streamer imitates the flesh eating variety and has a white bunny goatee below the helmet. This adds to the attractive quality this pattern already has to get the attention a hungry trout for a meaty meal. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...eady filling up, so read more about the arrangement here and sign up ASAP. Jul... ... watched this DVD you will definitely want to go fishing. July 11th 2006 Fishy photographer: Nick Price Guiding in Idaho is Nick Price's main source o...
124. Bicolor Spinner - Beautiful, simple, deadly at sunset. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...replies and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. July 9th 2012 Bob Jacklins Yellowstone Ties Bob Jacklin is ... ...at fly fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Bates' Art Better late than never could be one way of putting it when you review a book originally publis...
125. Hank Patterson Episode #7 - The Essential Gear - Another ultra informative episode of Hank Patterson's Reel Adventures! Learn everything you need to know about all the essential gear you'll need in order to get into the sport of fly fishing. Snap It! -Hank - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ous, the beer is cold and the spirit is high July 9th 2012 Tied in the Hand More than a hundred classical salmon flies tied without a vice by Swedish ... ...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Old Hickory If Rodney Dangerfield were a fish, he'd probab...
126. Silvey's Caddis Pupa - Tying Silvey's Caddis Pupa - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... the much simpler Copper Joe. July 30th 2004 The Messy Pike Fly Not one of Martin Joergensen's usual pike flies. For that it is way too complex and ha... ... quarry. Togther with his wife Carolina he chases the Dorado in the lakes. July 4th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - ...
127. Olive Woolly Bugger - Tying an olive Woolly Bugger - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nt last too long, it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Double K Reverse Spider Kelvin Kleinm... ...ry special but also efficient pattern. July 13th 2010 Tails This is an image gallery a bit different than we usually do them. We have so many great pi...
128. Olive Fry - Tying an Olive Fry with Jim Misiura - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... some fishing in while we were there, and they were welcome to fish along. July 2nd 2011 Phar Side Phly They all start out as PhuzzieNotions ... ...ch, and being in NZ he didn't seem to have a shortage of subjects. July 6th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/P...
129. Ginger Snap (Czech nymph) - In this fly tying tutorial, I explain the procedures for tying Kevin Compton's Czech nymph, the "Ginger Snap." This attractor fly, requiring intermediate tying skills, is tied on a jig hook, in line with other Czech-style patterns. The "Ginger Snap" also utilizes additional great components, such as a dubbing loop thorax and peacock quills for the body. Kevin's brother Bryant, who guides for Vail Valley Anglers ( http://www.vailvalleyanglers.com/guid... ) uses this pattern on a regular basis, which speaks highly for the pattern. As referenced in the video, Kevin owns Performance Flies ( http://www.performanceflies.com/ ) and you can find all of the required materials through his site. I encourage you to check out the other materials offered because they are all quality products. Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments / questions directly on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ay, week, month and year. July 30th 2011 Another Year of the Giants Icelandic salmon guide Nils Jorgensen's annual report from 2010 was The Year Of Th... ...sh flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pett...
130. Super Sally - The Super Sally is my favorite fly that I tie. Here in the Colorado we have a time period in the summer when the fish eat the crap out of yellow sally's. I am using an AFF T301 Terrestrial/ Hopper hook (straight eye, 2x-Long, 1x-Fine, slightly humped dry fly hook). Check out Allen Fly Fishing at www.allenflyfishing.com. The natural bend of this hook allows the abdomen of the fly to rest within the surface film. The web wing and flash give a fantastic silhouette from a rising trout. The rubber legs assist in keeping the fly upright and provide natural movement when on the water. You can change the color of the fly to match other stone flies and caddis dries. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...st any small fish. Learn to tie it here using easily available materials - July 5... ...phenomenal that anything but a Global Class score would make little sense. July 7th 2006 Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions Do you know what fli...