Find it all
Results 131-140, 2009 total, on "jul" (0.18 seconds)
131. Robin Amstrong - Robin Amstrong is a British painter based in Devon in the UK who paints lifelike watercolors of fish, wildlife and scenes from nature - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Robin Amstrong - Robin Amstrong is a British painter based in Devon in the UK who paints lifelike watercolors of fish,
132. Tap?m Q&A - An interview with the two guys behing Tap?m, last year's Drake Video Award winners. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Tap?m Q&A - An interview with the two guys behing Tap?m, last year's Drake Video Award winners. Tap?m Q&A - An interview with
133. Blue-Winged Olive (BWO) Parachute - In this fly tying tutorial, I discuss and explain the steps for a Blue-Winged Olive parachute dry fly, known affectionately to many as the "BWO." This is a great all-around pattern that catches fish throughout the season; the Baetis is a bug that is common to so many of our trout streams and the fish react accordingly. I also discuss the notion of this insect being "masked" by other mayflies, such as the sulfur/sulphur. This is a common tie for a parachute dry fly, and I encourage you to check out some of my other parachute patterns via my YouTube page. Featured in this tutorial is a hook by Allen Fly Fishing ( http://www.allenflyfishing.com/d102bl-dry-fly-wide-gape-barbless/ ); this is an excellent dry fly hook for this and other patterns. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; please feel free to leave any comments or questions directly on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... in the series on the goal of all trout angler's pilgrimages: New Zealand. July 23rd 2011 New Stuff It all started when I had to toss ... ...pts fish and scenes from his home waters as well as other tropical waters. July 29th 2007 Fishy photographer: Marcel Siegle Marcel Siegle is a ...
134. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
...Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Capt. Paul Rose North Carolina guide Paul Rose Ma... ...e of a large metropolis in the background. He has written a book about it. July 23rd 2007 Published by the Global FlyFisher C...
135. Hornberg Dry Fly - Detailed instructions for tying a Hornberg Dry Fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Practical Fly Patterns That Catch Trout In this two volume set of DVDs, Charlie Meck, one of the most prolific ... ...tures for almost as long. We have asked him our usual series of questions. July 24th 2012 Better fishing pictures: Bring it!...
136. El Zorro Loco - A couple of weeks and we’ll be fishing the Yucatán flats again. We hope to encounter a lot of bonefish, tarpon and perhaps one or two permit. In preparation for this trip we’re tying a lot of tropic flies. This week I tie the “El Zorro Loco” or, the crazy fox. A crazy charlie with a fox wing. I’ve used mirage flash as an underbody, this way the body gets a bit of sparkle when you wrap the bodyglass over it. Just like a lot of shrimps have. It gives a real life like impression. Give this one a try! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy fo... ... Fyn this spring two Danes and an American-wanna-be-German made their own. July 1st 2010 P...
137. Easy Fishing Florida Keys - Seven of us from various cities across the U.S. got together for a family vacation this spring in Key Largo, Florida. - Global FlyFisher
...tion this spring in Key Largo, Florida. - Global FlyFisher First published July 2nd 201... ...d July 2nd 2011 Seven of us from various cities across the U.S. got together for a family vacation this spring in Key Largo, Florida. By John Schmittr...
138. UV Midge Emerger - This is a step by step instructional video on tying a UV Midge Emerger. It is a great pattern to fish just below the surface as a dropper but can also be fishing deep below an indicator. Give it a try. Materials: Hook: Daiichi 1120 #16-20 (or smaller) Thread: UTC 70 Black Rib: Ultra Wire Gold Small Wing: UV Minnow Belly Thorax: Superfine Dubbing Black Check Out Our Website: www.henrysforkanglers.com Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HenrysForkAnglers?ref=hl Thank you for watching - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...m videos GSS Minnow GSS Material can be used on hundred... Flyfishing with Julien... S... ...peed fishing with Belgian Julien... Beach Clouser Here we go! How to tie an amazing beach... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recom...
139. International Bunny (Fry Pattern) - Tying the International Bunny (Fry Pattern) by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...friend, Henning, was quick and caught these great pictures of the process. July 14th 2007 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Lepomis auritus , the ... ...prefer to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 International Bunny (Fry Pattern) - Tying the International ...
140. Fish for Tomorrow as well as for Today - The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you? Lee Wulff. We all have to Fish for Tomorrow as well as for Today. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ith his friends Reese, John and Zach. July 11th 2012 Capt. Paul Rose North Carolina guide Paul Rose March 6th 2010 Swedish Lapland We follow Swedish G... ...rn part of Sweden. You can almost smell the campfire and taste the Ardbeg. July 15th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joe...