Find it all
Results 131-140, 1979 total, on "jul" (0.18 seconds)
131. Itu's Bones - A story about bonefish - Carl McNiel - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... as well as in books by himself as well as other authors. July 11th 2011 Lake fishing in Sweden Hans Jacob, a good friend of mine, has been going to s... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! Jul...
132. Grannom Caddis Pupa - Here is one of best fish catching caddis pupa. Good Luck with yours! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...magazine articles as well as in books by himself as well as other authors. July 11th 2011 Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swimming shri... ...ed flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. July 8th 2010...
133. No Tails CDC - Dry flies for trout and grayling very very selective - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ys take a light hearted look at fly fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Uncharted Waters Q&A We contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters... ... and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. July 9th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/...
134. Grey Boy Buzzer (Wyatt) - Hook: Sprite Grub #10-14 (or alternative medium wire scud hook), Thread: Sparton 6/0, white, Abdomen: Hare's ear, dark, or heron barbs, dark grey (or substitute, such as grey goose), Rib: Tying thread, Wingcase/breathers: fluffy barbs from base of feather, Thorax: Hare's ear, dark - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... some fishing in while we were there, and they were welcome to fish along. July 2nd 2011 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen... ...rs both new and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Jan's Giant Buzzers I have always loved fishing buzzers for many yea...
135. Fly Tying: Mike Schmidt's Double Deceiver - Brian Wise ties a slightly modified version of Mike Schmidts Double Deceiver - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... New Zealand. July 23rd 2011 Build a rod The introduction to the cover-it-all series on building your own grpahite fly rod, which will run through the... ...aller fish. The pattern is more a tying principle than a specific pattern. July 16th 2010 Publi...
136. Fly fishing for billfish in Exmouth, Western Australia - A good day out, Shane Wunhym pinned a small black marlin, only to have the 6/0 hook break! A nice big sail came up to the teaser but didn't like the fly, then a nice little black ate my fly and gave a good account of itself before the fly pulled out - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ishing for trophy trout and rainbows. July 26th 2013 Thanks To You! The Kickstarter fundraising campaign for the Fish On project is done and Travis Sw... ...ilm about men fly-fishing as a part of the process recovering from cancer. July 20th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joe...
137. Wet Finale - How to make a excellent final for two imitations wet - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...co patterns to add to... Squid Wet Emerging Excellent during the months of July and... Tricolor Cat How to tie the 'Tricolor Cat... | More videos ... ... top notch, and being in NZ he didn't seem to have a shortage of subjects. July 6th 2012 The Ugliest Flies Martin has just received the ugliest...
138. Christmas Island Bonefish Fly - Calvin, from the Big R Fly Shop in Ponderay ID, is behind the vise tying a variation of a Christmas Island special bonefish fly. The fly is smaller and shorter than most bonefish flies. It can be tied in a large variety of colors or you can stop by any of the shops to pick some up. Materials: Hook: Gamakatsu bonefish hook #8 Thread: UTC 140 fl. Body: UV crystal flash Eyes: Black Brass eyes in small or extra small Wing: trimmed EP stream brush We hope you enjoyed the video! For more information subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on social, and visit our website at: http://www.bigrflyshop.com/ Music: Wagon Wheel (cover) by Justin Bodin - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous pictures of bonefishing and their attitude towards fishing fit perfectly into the GFF bonefish... ...phenomenal that anything but a Global Class score would make little sense. July 7th 2006 Published by the Gl...
139. Bulls and Bugs - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ation. This is the big brother of the popular articulated... Random videos July Fly Fishing Great compilation of many... ... the arrangement here and sign up ASAP. July 4th 2008 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhl...
140. UV Midge Emerger - This is a step by step instructional video on tying a UV Midge Emerger. It is a great pattern to fish just below the surface as a dropper but can also be fishing deep below an indicator. Give it a try. Materials: Hook: Daiichi 1120 #16-20 (or smaller) Thread: UTC 70 Black Rib: Ultra Wire Gold Small Wing: UV Minnow Belly Thorax: Superfine Dubbing Black Check Out Our Website: www.henrysforkanglers.com Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HenrysForkAnglers?ref=hl Thank you for watching - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...m videos GSS Minnow GSS Material can be used on hundred... Flyfishing with Julien... S... ...peed fishing with Belgian Julien... Beach Clouser Here we go! How to tie an amazing beach... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recom...