Find it all
Results 131-140, 2048 total, on "jul" (0.18 seconds)
131. As you can see the hackles point forward on the fly, which gives it some fantastic movement in the water. (picture) - Double K Reversed - Double K Reversed - Global FlyFisher
... questions with the assistance of his fellow GFF partner Steve Schweitzer. July 2nd 2004 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Lepomis auritus , the redbr... ...er to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 Michael Smith AKA Rybolov Michael Smith is a computer security g...
132. Baetis Train - Baetis, Blue-Winged Olives, or just BWO. Whatever you call them, its more than likely they're the first mayfly to hatch in your area. Less colorful and much smaller than the mayflies that come to the party later in the season, they still provide outstanding dry-fly opportunities to fish that haven't been pressured for months on end. While fishing these Olives all over central Pennsylvania, we couldn't help but notice the rails-to-streamside correlation. It seemed everywhere there was good Baetis hatches, there was the presence of trains as well. Could it be that the men who laid the plans to these tracks just wanted to gain quick, and easy access, to the best early-season dry fly fishing? Kinda makes you wonder if they laid those steel rails, so they could fish the Blue-Wings. All aboard the Baetis Train. Music: When You're Gone (Bombay Laughing Club) / CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... rocker. July 28th 2008 Lake fishing in Sweden Hans Jacob, a good friend of mine, has been going to some lakes in Sweden for many years, and asked whe... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Fly Fishing for Bonefish This classic...
133. Sundance - The sundance is for sunny days and clear water. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...rd Random videos Wild Trout Trust Watch Wild Trout Trust here. July Fly Fishing Watch July Fly Fishing here. Claret Bob's Bits Watch Claret Bob's Bits...
134. Sydney Opera Mouse - A crazy foam construction that looks very little like a mouse and a lot like an opera house - Global FlyFisher
... More on mice Mouse flies . Published May 8th 2014 The Plipper . Published July 16th 2006 Kamchatka Spring Creeks . Published December 1st 2011 Morris... ...hed February 27th 2013 Winter Mouse fishing With Molly Semenik . Published July 1st 2013 Rydare Mouse Fly . Published September 22nd 2013 Mouse Rat . ...
135. Uncharted Waters Q&A - We contacted the team behind the video Uncharted Waters and asked them some questions. Read their replies and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. - Global FlyFisher
.... - Global FlyFisher First published July 9th 2012 - Yesterday Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Patterns Patterns Pattern section Tie better Str... ...o Fish Better Global Reviews Videos Comment Uncharted Waters Q&A Published Jul 9th 2012 We ...
136. George Daniel's Czech Catnip - This fly tying tutorial features George Daniel's Czech Catnip, a fly commonly used as the "anchor" for those familiar with Czech Nymphing. The anchor fly is the heaviest fly placed on the setup, and this one works great for it bc of both its weight and ability to attract fish. This is a no-nonsense fly, plus relatively simple to tie, and I encourage you to add some of these to your fly box. Being that the main material (Micro Polar Chenille) comes in a variety of colors, this pattern can be varied quite easily. I made a slight variation to the original pattern by substituting UV Chartreuse Polar Chenille in place of the original Olive, and I believe this change helps to make the fly more of an attractor-type in waters especially for trout, steelhead, salmon, and grayling. If there are any additional combinations of materials that have worked for you, feel free to share via this page. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N203BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks have a great look to them, are barbless, plus are 2x heavy, with that additional weight helping to get this fly to the bottom quickly. I encourage you to check out these hooks and more at: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n203bl/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave comments/questions directly on this YouTube page or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Fishy art: Jim Roszel I have been an artist and fisherman my entire life. I real... ...twater shrimp from outer space! A very special but also efficient pattern. July 13th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joe...
137. Flyfishing for carp - Carp on the Fly - Golden opportunities on the freshwater flats - Global FlyFisher
...o my advantage this July morning. As the sun heated my back, my vision also became enhanced as did the plume of mud to my left. I knew my target was c... ...at the same time a journey almost as far around the world as you can come. July 3rd 2006 Break a rod There is nothing easier than breaking a flyrod. F...
138. Grannom Caddis Pupa - Here is one of best fish catching caddis pupa. Good Luck with yours! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...magazine articles as well as in books by himself as well as other authors. July 11th 2011 Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swimming shri... ...ed flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. July 8th 2010...
139. Pike fly - Hungarian maybe, but a very nice and instructional video - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mary of the topic. July 5th 2007 Welsh, mate! A week of fishing in Wales and southern England: reservoir, lake, stream - chalkstream! GFF partner Mart... ... for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Pike fly - Hungarian maybe, but a very nice and instructional video - f...
140. Amy's Ant - Amy's Ant is a favorite fly to tie and to fish with. It can be tied in many different colors and in many different styles. Change the color of the chenille, the foam, the legs and you can customize this as you need to. It's more a hopper than an ant, but who cares. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s anglers both new and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July 5th 2007 The... ...at the same time a journey almost as far around the world as you can come. July 3rd 2006 Amy's Ant - Amy's Ant is a favorite fly to tie and to fi...