Find it all
Results 141-150, 2023 total, on "jul" (0.24 seconds)
141. Bunny Baitfish - Using a binder clip as a material clamp to combine materials to spin in a dubbing loop, creating an effective streamer pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...st any small fish. Learn to tie it here using easily available materials - July 5th 2011 Roy Lopez Aspiring guide... ...er Pupa is a killer pattern! Different, simple to tie, and very efficient. July 21st 2013 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joe...
142. Telleen's Bitch Creek Color Variant - Fred Telleen from Big R Fly Shop in Great Falls, MT ties up his rendition of the popular Bitch Creek fly. In Fred's interpretation he uses black saddle hackle and chartreuse underbody and rubber legs. • Dai-Riki #700 - Size 6 • .015 Lead wire • 210 Olive thread • Chenille in Black and Chartreuse • Medium round rubber legs - Neon Green • Strung saddle hackle - Black - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ay from the TV. July 8th 2010 The Pefect Cast - Distance and Delicacy - Cracking the Code Internationally reknown salmon guide Henrik Mortensen is you... ...at the same time a journey almost as far around the world as you can come. July 3rd 2006 Alan Petrucci Streamers I can still remember the fist ...
143. The Big One: Trailer - When you hear “The Big One,” you may think huge trout, steelhead, salmon, tarpon, permit or bonefish. But what if “The Big One” is not necessarily the size of the fish, but the size of the idea. The idea of being on the water – whether it’s searching the flats for bonefish or exploring streams and rivers of the west for trout. We asked the fly fishing community from guides to beginners, to fly fishing purists, what “The Big One” means to them? - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...uestions regarding their unorthodox fishing and stunning video production. July 9th 2011 Rackelhanen It will form legs, wing, body and the perfect sil... ...refer to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joer...
144. One nice thing about the light summer nights: spectacular sunsets. (picture) - Beautiful sunset - Beautiful sunset - Global FlyFisher
...Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Chasing Gold South America's Golden Dorado is famous for its... ... quarry. Togther with his wife Carolina he chases the Dorado in the lakes. July 4th 2010 Dogma fl...
145. Redington Tempt 9' 4 wt Rod, and Surge 3/4 Reel Review - FRTV catch some Cutthroat Trout in some of BC's most beautiful locations, while reviewing the 4wt Redington Tempt Rod. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Thanks To You! The Ki... ...m cancer. July 20th 2012 Equilibrium Another fishing-slash-documentary DVD from Bristol Bay in Alaska telling about the fantastic fishing and nature a...
146. Gray Ghost - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s tied on a short shank book but is a long fly, chances are it's here. July 18th 2012 Thanks To You! The Kickstarter fundraising campaign for the Fish... ...ilm about men fly-fishing as a part of the process recovering from cancer. July 20th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joe...
147. Humpy Dry Fly - Humpy Fly Tying Instructions and Tutorial | How To Tie Humpy Dry Fly Pattern - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nd fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Hitlist - Global FlyFisher A page listing the most visited pages on GFF for the latest day,...
148. Red Worm - This fly is easy. Not all flies have to be advanced and difficult to tie. We were introduced to this pattern while fishing the Salzach river in Austria. In murky and fast waters trout and grayling need a notable fly. Chironomids are present in most of our waters, so it’s always a good all-round pattern. Usually we fish it with some split shots about 20-30cm’s away from the fly, or, when allowed, fish a very heavy nymph on the dropper. We use this fly on barbel as well. A very effective pattern! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...m videos Partridge Pupa Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread:... Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien... Green Highlander tube A very...
149. Del's Merkin Permit Crab - Del's Merkin Permit Crab Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...replies and learn what drove them and how the trip and the DVD came to be. July 9th 2012 ZipCast When the b... ... with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/...
150. Barr's Slumpbuster Jigged Streamer - Barr's Slumpbuster Jigged Streamer Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...twater shrimp from outer space! A very special but also efficient pattern. July 13th 2010 Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fish... ... it's tied on a short shank book but is a long fly, chances are it's here. July 18th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyrigh...