Find it all
Results 61-70, 1748 total, on "jul" (0.55 seconds)
61. How to fish with more than one fly - There are several situations where tying more than one fly on your tippet makes sense. We go through a few and show you several methods of rigging and fishing more than one fly. - Global FlyFisher
...only knot . Published February 2nd 2012 Lake fishing in Sweden . Published July 26th 2011 Fly fishing knots . Published June 15th 2011 Hillbilly Coppe... ...stival and winner of a Global Class rating right here. July 8th 2011 Vltava-Dobrá Kasper Mühlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes on another c...
62. Iced Cased Caddis - In this tutorial, I showcase a pattern meant to imitate a caddis as it is drifting in the stream while in its case, Aaron Jasper's Iced Cased Caddis. Typically, the case is found attached to a rock or streambed, yet trout will take this pattern as it drifts, possibly due to the green caddis thorax showing as it appears to "emerge" from the case. Vary this pattern by substituting other materials for the case and thorax, though I prefer a tungsten bead to help the fly stay down, while the color black represents a caddis head. Thanks for viewing, and feel free to leave comments/questions on this page, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... July 24th 2010 Chasing Gold South America's Golden Dorado is famous for its beauty and its willingness to chase a fly. German Heiko Schneider has mo... ... quarry. Togther with his wife Carolina he chases the Dorado in the lakes. July 4th 2010 Carp on the Fly Carolina blue skies, light and variable wind ... ...0s were working to my advantage this July morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear and flies. Pound for pound their fight...
63. David Miller - UK artist David Miller has long been on our wanted list for the Fishy Artist series, and here we can feature some samples of his impressing art and some answers to a few questions. - Global FlyFisher
...h 2012 AD Maddox . Published December 4th 2011 Robin Armstrong . Published July 11th 2011 Craig Bertram Smith . Published May... ... 2009 Thomas Weiergang . Published December 9th 2008 Bob White . Published July 3rd 2008 Yoshikazu Fujioka . Publi... ...shed August 10th 2007 Vaughn Cochran . Published July 29th 2007 Chris Bladen . Published May 17th 2007 Ad Swier . Published February 20th 2007 Matt Zu...
64. Hydro Larva - A streamlined weighted caddis larva pattern utilizing Clear Cure Goo Hydro to make a virtually indestructible nymph pattern. Once the fly is hit with the "Goo", the colors really jump out and sparkle. Like most of the nymphs that I tie and fish, this one is super simple. Enjoy it, and be sure use the goo, it makes a difference. Alter your colors and you can cover all the bases for caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nd forecast with temperatures in the 90s were working to my advantage this July morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear ... ...t too long, it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Allen McGee has ... ...s anglers both new and experienced with an excellent summary of the topic. July...
65. Fer-de-Lance - Fer-de-Lance Hook: Grip 14723BL #12 Thread: Pearsall's Gossamer, Antique Gold Hackle: Whiting Coq de Leon hen Tail: Whiting Coq de Leon hen barbs Body: Fox squirrel - in split thread, silk allowed to bleed through Pattern and fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...altic salmon by... Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien... Cinnomon Segde Pupa Here is another Gummy fly. This... | More videos... ... in the series on the goal of all trout angler's pilgrimages: New Zealand. July 23rd 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joe...
66. Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra - Argentinean fly fishing artist and photographer answers a few questions - Global FlyFisher
... Armstrong . Published July 11th 2011 Craig Bertram Smith . Published May 15th 2011 Jim Roszel . Published February 4th 2010 Sean Seal . Published Feb... ...er 9th 2008 Bob White . Published July 3rd 2008 Yoshikazu Fujioka . Published August 10th 2007 Vaughn Cochran . Published July 29th 2007 Chris Bladen ...
67. Copper red buzzer midge - midge pupa - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...quarry. Togther with his wife Carolina he chases the Dorado in the lakes. July 4th 2010 Fly Reel Blues The article is in essence about fly reels, but ... ...an make cheap and long lasting bike hubs, why can't fly reels be the same? July 19th 2010 The Complete Illustrated Di... ...ie it and fish it. And adds its hillbilly kin the much simpler Copper Joe. July 30th 2004 Publish...
68. Fishy photos: Barry Ord Clarke - Over the past eighteen years, Barry Ord Clarke has built a niche market for himself within game fishing writing and photography. - Global FlyFisher
... Published July 24th 2012 Fishy photos: Stu Hastie . Published July 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Jonas Hoholt . Published June 3rd 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis... ...s is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous pictures of bonefishing and their attitude towards fishing...
69. Fishy photos: Michael Jensen - Michael Jensen is a Danish writer and photographer whose images are widely used in fishing books and magazines - Global FlyFisher
...ias Nicolaevici . Published July 24th 2012 Fishy photos: Stu Hastie . Published July 6th 2012 Fishy photos: Jonas Hoholt . Published June 3rd 2012 Fis... ...ht hearted look at fly fishing and fishermen. July 10th 2007 Martin's Mundane Fly Project This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, ...
70. Sam MacDonald - What at first glance what looks like paintings is more like 3D sculptures made from metal, with a very particular character that lends itself very well to fish and underwater subjects. - Global FlyFisher
...bin Armstrong . Published July 11th 2011 Craig Bertram Smith . Published May 15th 2011 Jim Roszel . Published February 4th 2010 Sean Seal . Published ... ...ember 9th 2008 Bob White . Published July 3rd 2008 Yoshikazu Fujioka . Published August 10th 2007 Vaughn Cochran . Published July 29th 2007 Chris Blad...