Find it all
Results 71-80, 1979 total, on "jul" (0.15 seconds)
71. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Prologue: These Lines - Global FlyFisher
...3— Chapter 3: Presenting Rob-fin redbreast; The Stream Sunfish , published July 14th 2008 Small Fry, 4— Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Ro... ...Sandra Swegman · doublesdude·at·verizon.net Submitted July 4th 2008 great story as usual. keep up the writings, I love to rea... ...prefer to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July...
72. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 6: Presenting Mighty minnows; The Chub Family - Global FlyFisher
... week of July by taking me along with them to visit Uncle Herb Miller, who served as year-round caretaker of the family's Pennsylvania property outsid... ...3— Chapter 3: Presenting Rob-fin redbreast; The Stream Sunfish , published July 14th 2008 Small Fry, 4— Cha... ...pter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass , published July 28th 2008 Small Fry, 5— Chapter 5: Presenting White lightning; The Tidal River Per...
73. Czech Nymph - and Other Related Fly Fishing Methods - Karel Krivanec et al. - book review - Global FlyFisher
...s - Karel Krivanec et al. - book review - Global FlyFisher First published July 1st 2007 More about: Books Grayling Nymphs Reviews Trout Book Revie... ... to a friend Go to article start ^ User comments From: Bob Petti Submitted July 2nd 2007 The publisher's link in the fact box above will point... ...From: John LeJeune · jrlejeune·at·gmail.com Submitted July 1st 2007 Bob, How can we get a copy of this book? I cannot find it on ...
74. Minni - Want to challenge the big brown trout? Iceland's Minnivallal?kur river may be your kind of the place. - Global FlyFisher
...ere new fish from Ţjórsá start to enter the river. Summer fishing is June, July and August. Her... ...e the river never sleeps. June and July has no nights —there is light all the 24 hours of the day—giving a lot of action on the river. Dry fly fishing... ...s and has done so through 27 seasons from south to north, home and abroad. July 3rd 2008 The Basic Concept This is the first article in the GFF Tube F...
75. Fishy art: Bob White - Bob White is probably best known for his illustrations for John Gierach's long running column in FR&R - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Fishy art: Bob WhiteFishy art: Bob White - Bob White is probably best known for his illustrations for John Gierach's long
76. Hammer Creek Disco Duck - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...... July 24th 2010 DIY brushes and combs These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro stick, ... ...ces of wood, hair combs and even ice lolly sticks! July 17th 2011 Tour de France GFF partner Martin Joergensen has let one of his favorite sports even... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 Knots and copyright Since we have been quite annoye...
77. Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted to look like almost any small fish. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted
78. Letter From Scotland - An introduction to the highlands - Global FlyFisher
...ce to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Trip Reports First published July 16t... ...hed Jul 16th 2013 An introduction to the highlands By Gordon McCallum In June this year I, and three fishing friends went on our annual fly fishing ex... ...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Rise + Drift Two DVD's that take us around the world with fl...
79. Peute Dry Fly - Of the series, but good bad - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...iscs into interesting fishing water. One of the best books on the subject. July 20th 2004 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little More than a sport fish, th... ...ing other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Tour de France GFF partner Martin Joergensen has let one of his favorite sports events, the bicycling race Tou... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joe...
80. Frank Moore: Mending the Line - Tough as nails, gentle as a poet, and determined as a badger, 90 year-old Frank Moore loves to fish. A World War II veteran, in 1944 he landed along with some 150,000 other troops on the beaches of Normandy, France for the D-Day allied invasion. Despite the cacophony of war around him, the young avid fly fisherman couldnâ€™t help but notice the productive fisheries on the rivers he and his fellow troops crossed as they made their way into occupied France. His lifetime accomplishments as a fly fisherman, conservationist and a veteran have earned him many awards, including the prestigious Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor, and recent induction into the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. He has guided and fished with many famous anglers, including actors, congressman and executives. He built and was the long time proprietor of the world renowned Steamboat Inn along the North Umpqua River. And now, reflecting back upon his life, he feels compelled to return to the rivers of Normandy, this time armed not with a gun, but with a fly rod and reel. 70 years later, we will follow Moore as he travels back to Normandy. Once a soldier witnessing the horrors of war, now he will return to these rivers as a fisherman seeking serenity on the water and bringing his life full circle. PROJECT OVERVIEW: This documentary project will profile Frank Moore's inspiring and dynamic life history and follow his return to France to fish the rivers that he crossed so many years ago as a 21 year old soldier amidst the devastation of war. There are few veterans in as good health as Frank, far fewer who have the courage and ability to travel back to France to see the war grounds of their past. In May 2013 the Uncage the Soul Production team will travel to France with Frank and his wife of 70 years, Jeanne, traversing the rivers and World War II landmarks of Normandy. With your support, we can all show our appreciation to this venerable veteran and others like him by making this dream of his a reality, documenting not only his lifetime of accomplishments, but also the beauty that lies in the world of fly fishing, allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place that he once helped to free. With your help we can make this dream a reality, showing our appreciation and allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place he once helped to free. Make your contribution at: http://indiegogo.com/projects/frank-moore-mending-the-line For more details visit Uncage the Soul Productions online: http://uncagethesoul.com/frank-moore - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...BH Golden Stone D... Tying video BH Gold Stone D Rib Nymph Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien..... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Whipfinish video This short video shows you how to whip fini...