Find it all
Results 91-100, 2023 total, on "jul" (0.37 seconds)
91. Frank Moore: Mending the Line - Tough as nails, gentle as a poet, and determined as a badger, 90 year-old Frank Moore loves to fish. A World War II veteran, in 1944 he landed along with some 150,000 other troops on the beaches of Normandy, France for the D-Day allied invasion. Despite the cacophony of war around him, the young avid fly fisherman couldn’t help but notice the productive fisheries on the rivers he and his fellow troops crossed as they made their way into occupied France. His lifetime accomplishments as a fly fisherman, conservationist and a veteran have earned him many awards, including the prestigious Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor, and recent induction into the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. He has guided and fished with many famous anglers, including actors, congressman and executives. He built and was the long time proprietor of the world renowned Steamboat Inn along the North Umpqua River. And now, reflecting back upon his life, he feels compelled to return to the rivers of Normandy, this time armed not with a gun, but with a fly rod and reel. 70 years later, we will follow Moore as he travels back to Normandy. Once a soldier witnessing the horrors of war, now he will return to these rivers as a fisherman seeking serenity on the water and bringing his life full circle. PROJECT OVERVIEW: This documentary project will profile Frank Moore's inspiring and dynamic life history and follow his return to France to fish the rivers that he crossed so many years ago as a 21 year old soldier amidst the devastation of war. There are few veterans in as good health as Frank, far fewer who have the courage and ability to travel back to France to see the war grounds of their past. In May 2013 the Uncage the Soul Production team will travel to France with Frank and his wife of 70 years, Jeanne, traversing the rivers and World War II landmarks of Normandy. With your support, we can all show our appreciation to this venerable veteran and others like him by making this dream of his a reality, documenting not only his lifetime of accomplishments, but also the beauty that lies in the world of fly fishing, allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place that he once helped to free. With your help we can make this dream a reality, showing our appreciation and allowing a man to confront his past and embrace his passion in a place he once helped to free. Make your contribution at: http://indiegogo.com/projects/frank-moore-mending-the-line For more details visit Uncage the Soul Productions online: http://uncagethesoul.com/frank-moore - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...BH Golden Stone D... Tying video BH Gold Stone D Rib Nymph Flyfishing with Julien... Speed fishing with Belgian Julien..... ...ted to fish lake rainbows with him! Sounded like a lot of fun. And it was! July 26th 2011 Whipfinish video This short video shows you how to whip fini...
92. Peute Dry Fly - Of the series, but good bad - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...iscs into interesting fishing water. One of the best books on the subject. July 20th 2004 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little More than a sport fish, th... ...ing other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Tour de France GFF partner Martin Joergensen has let one of his favorite sports events, the bicycling race Tou... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joe...
93. Letter From Scotland - An introduction to the highlands - Global FlyFisher
...ce to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Trip Reports First published July 16t... ...hed Jul 16th 2013 An introduction to the highlands By Gordon McCallum In June this year I, and three fishing friends went on our annual fly fishing ex... ...ardy and equally much about tying and fishing the flies. A beautiful book. July 12th 2012 Rise + Drift Two DVD's that take us around the world with fl...
94. Mercury Black Beauty - Mercury Black Beauty Fly Tying Instructions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ng the most visited pages on GFF for the latest day, week, month and year. July 30th 2011 Iceland, 5½ days Iceland is best known for its salmon fishi... ...prefer to fish flowing water, because the redbreast is the stream sunfish. July 14th 2008 Stillwate... ...ting fishing water. One of the best books on the subject. July 20th 2004 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Sch...
95. Hammer Creek Disco Duck - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...... July 24th 2010 DIY brushes and combs These are some of the least expensive and most useful fly tying tools you can make yourself. A Velcro stick, ... ...ces of wood, hair combs and even ice lolly sticks! July 17th 2011 Tour de France GFF partner Martin Joergensen has let one of his favorite sports even... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 Knots and copyright Since we have been quite annoye...
96. Fly Fishing in the Spanish Pyrenees - Just got back from the Spanish pyrenees where i shot a 3 day Fly fishing adventure as a favor for a very good guide there. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 T... ...at the same time a journey almost as far around the world as you can come. July 3rd 2006 Salmon flies To review this book is like kicking in an open d... ...phenomenal that anything but a Global Class score would make little sense. July 7th 2006 Fly Fishing...
97. Eric's Brushbugger - Tying Eric's Brushbugger From: CatchFlyFishing Views: ratings Time: 03:15 More in Sports - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...sn't last too long, it is undeniably a strong, clever, and classic rocker. July 28th 2008 Welsh, mate! A week of fishing in Wales and southern England... ...Paul Slaney for a week of fun and fishing and meeting other Welsh friends. July 14th 2004 Bow River Bugger Al Grombacher ... ...tern. July 16th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyri...
98. Aux Outardes River Pike - There is no end to the number of great new fishing spots in Quebec's Aux Outardes River. The cold clear water offers fantastic trophy pike fishing. - Global FlyFisher
...asher Jocelin LeBlanc Pike Jocelin LeBlanc Summer Tactics Mid June to late July for the rive... ...r and early June to mid July for the reservoir The Aux Outardes river being a slow moving water, warms up a little slower than the surrounding reservo... ... For this type of fishing you will need a floating line. Fall Tactics Late July to Late October Fall ...
99. Meerforelle an der K?ste I II - Beutetiere, Fressverhalten und Fliegenimitationen - K?stenfliegen: 250 Muster, Bindenanleitungen & Materialen (Prey animals, feeding behavior and imitations - Coastal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials) - Thomas Vinge - book review - Global FlyFisher
... materials - Thomas Vinge - book review - Global FlyFisher First published July 3rd 2012 - The last few days Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted July 3rd 2012 Heiko. A typo or something I copied from somewhere with a typ... ...m: Heiko Schneider · latsurang·at·gmail.com Submitted July 3rd 2012 Martin,...
100. Live Spinner Fly - New mounting wings united - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t 6/6 No votes yet More videos by Giancarlo Donninelli Videos from one day July Fly Fishing in NE... Vi... ...ew July Fly Fishing in NE... in full size Jim and Jeff's... View Jim and Jeff's... in full size Fishing View Fishing in full size Cutthoat View Cuttho... ...rn part of Sweden. You can almost smell the campfire and taste the Ardbeg. July 15th 2012 TV tying stat...