Find it all
Results 61-70, 373 total, on "knots" (0.25 seconds)
61. The Orvis Fly Tying Guide by Tom Rosenbauer - Global FlyFisher
...tterns f... This other story related to beginners might also interest you: Knots for the fly fisherman Tying : The discussion of knots seems e... ...e best, and the ultimate knot has not yet been tied. We list the following knots in a knot table and show how to tie them one by one -- with...
62. Twined or furled leaders - Step one - the concept - Global FlyFisher
...ssible circumstances, I didn't care too much for tying up all those barrel knots, especially while on-stream, plus there was this time that I generate... ...ed, to me at least, better presentations, more ease of use, and almost all knots in the braid are simple to unravel. Their one main drawback was their...
63. Beadhead Krystal Dub Nymph - A Simple but very effective nymph pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...roduced Kasper Mühlbach to the Surf Candy. February 12th 2006 Fly fishing knots - - Global FlyFisher The most useful, easiest and strongest knots for... ...11 Capt. Mel's Tube Knot About 5 years ago after seeing so many really bad knots connecting the fly line to the butt leader section, Captain Mel Simps...
64. Merching fly lines with shrink tubes - Neat melting together two lines - Global FlyFisher
...mments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Fly lines Knots Fish Better Touch More about: Fly lines | Knots | Fish Better | Comme... ...rticle is for the ones who never set up a fly reel from scratch. See which knots will work where and what type and amount of backing you most probably...
65. Shooting heads DIY - 1st section - preparing the lines - Global FlyFisher
...Pro : floats, handles beautifully, good friction turns over shooting head, knots untangle easily Con : high weight, fairly high friction, sti... ...lds poor shooting head turn over, kinks easily with tight knots as a result. Braided HT. Airflo, Scierra and similar brands Pro : good friction turns ...
66. A South African fly tying journey - with Ed Herbst and friends - Ed Herbst & Andrew Ingram - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... table A test in the print magazine Fly Fisherman showed the Trilene an... Knots for the fly fisherman The discussion of knots seems endless. We proba...
67. Tying the Brassie - popular online video clips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... a good fly pattern, that's something we can help with. February 28th 2006 Knots and copyright Since we have been quite annoyed by the copying of site... ...But in order not to let down the listeners completely, he also talks about knots and a bit about fishing. May 31st 2006 The Cautery Martin...
68. Don't wade, you idiot! - Simply don't go into the water when you fish! Fish from land and catch more fish. - Global FlyFisher
...ish Better Section: Good and sound advice about fishing methods and tackle Knots for the fly fisherman The discussion of knots seem...
69. Bead Fry Steelhead Tube Fly - MATERIALS LIST IS BELOW! This is a great fly for spring time Steelhead that are chomping down on eggs and fry. Due to the design, it is effective as both swung or drifted under an indicator, making it a great choice for a switch rod and in smaller tributaries. Based on a Greg Senyo pattern. Grocery List: Heritage Angling Products Tube (1.8mm mated with 3.0mm) Red Thread (Any will do) 8mm Trout Bead (Hole drilled to 2mm) Deer Creek UV Resins (Flex to mate the tubing, Hard to form the head) Deer Creek Gator Eyes Hareline UV Ice Dub (Pink) Hareline Senyo's Laser Dub (Grey) Red and Green Brush Tip Markers Required materials can be found at flymart.ca Awesome soundtrack by Head of the Herd www.headoftheherdmusic.com This pattern and more can be found on www.missionfishing.net Thanks for watching! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ge More great articles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Knots and copyright Since we have been quite... ...But in order not to let down the listeners completely, he also talks about knots and a bi...
70. Coho Clouser - I tend to reach for pink (at least on some days) when thinking of Coho. This Saltwater Clouser was inspired by the wild idea of creating a herring fly that has pink in it. Sure that's ridiculous, but heck, why not have fun. The Steve Farrar's materials are durable and relatively easy to work with. White belly, pink mid body, and blue herring back: great combination anywhere silvers are cruising. This fly is spiced up with painted Chartreuse eyes and a healthy chunk of lateral flash. I fish this Clouser with cast and strip in the open-ocean and troll it just like traditional Bucktail style flies -- it is effective using both tactical approaches. A fly that is rising up towards the surface particularly intrigues salmon in the ocean. I cast this fly out as far as practical, let it sink, feed slack line at times (if wind or current are taking the Dory away from the fly), and then strip it back to the boat. Pay particular attention when drawing the fly to the surface close to the boat. The biggest surprises come when salmon take the fly on the drop, these grabs are difficult to detect but great fun. Jay Nicholas Buy materials at http://caddisflyshop.com/ Overall Length = 3.5" Thread: Danville's 210 D Shell Pink Hook: #1/0 Mustad 3407 Belly: Steve Farrar's Blend -- UV White Top: Mirror Image Hot Pink/Steve Farrar's Blend -- Herring Back Lateral Line: Lateral Flash Eyes: Hareline Painted Lead Eyes -- Large Chartreuse Cure Goo: Hydro - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t articles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Fly fishing knots - - Global FlyFisher The most useful, easiest and strongest knots for...