Find it all
Results 61-70, 375 total, on "knots" (0.24 seconds)
61. Shooting heads DIY - 1st section - preparing the lines - Global FlyFisher
...Pro : floats, handles beautifully, good friction turns over shooting head, knots untangle easily Con : high weight, fairly high friction, sti... ...lds poor shooting head turn over, kinks easily with tight knots as a result. Braided HT. Airflo, Scierra and similar brands Pro : good friction turns ...
62. Beadhead Krystal Dub Nymph - A Simple but very effective nymph pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...roduced Kasper MÃ¼hlbach to the Surf Candy. February 12th 2006 Fly fishing knots - - Global FlyFisher The most useful, easiest and strongest knots for... ...11 Capt. Mel's Tube Knot About 5 years ago after seeing so many really bad knots connecting the fly line to the butt leader section, Captain Mel Simps...
63. Chinos! - A baitfish pattern made of synthetic fibers, a tough fly with nice movement designed for any predator which feeds on smaller fish. - Global FlyFisher
...lky knots in front of it. The earliest Chinos were something difficult to tie because I used to tie the body fibers on the hook pointing forward all t... ...t thin bunch of yellow fibers at each side of the shank to hide thread and knots. Put a smal... ...ake a whip finish knot, but two overhand knots are enough due to the Cyanoacrylate you are going to set on the head. Step 12 Carlos Heinsohn STEP 13: ...
64. Fly Fishing And Fly Tying on the cutting edge - The Global FlyFisher
..... · new online flybox Go to forums Fishing tip: Untying tight wind knots I... ...fly 13 The Universal Nymph 14 Fraileys Baby Buggers 15 GFF screensavers 16 Knots for flyfishermen 17... ...n, streamers, joergensen, schweitzer, petti, trout, salmon, bass, knots, tips ...
65. Merching fly lines with shrink tubes - Neat melting together two lines - Global FlyFisher
...mments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Fly lines Knots Fish Better Touch More about: Fly lines | Knots | Fish Better | Comme... ...rticle is for the ones who never set up a fly reel from scratch. See which knots will work where and what type and amount of backing you most probably...
66. This Henry?s Fork rainbow fell victim to a dead drifted FlutterStone (picture) - Henry?s Fork rainbow - Henry?s Fork rainbow - Global FlyFisher
...ttle Knots have challenged author ron P. swegman all his life. When he was a preschool boy, he demanded his mom buy him “buckle shoes” because he just... ... further over knots in this latest chapter of the online novel Small Fry . October 6th 2008 The Plipper One of the strangest fly-contraptions ever to ...
67. RS2 - Tying the RS2 emerger. Beware, the music is pretty loud! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ompound and rear tubes. August 20th 2007 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Knots have challenged author ron P. swegman all his li... ...use he just could not get the hang of shoestrings.He reflects further over knots in this latest chapter of the online no...
68. Rusher's Steelhead Nymph - Rusher's Steelhead Nymph Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nots - - Global FlyFisher The most useful, easiest and strongest knots for fly fishing. How to tie them and when to use them. June 15th 2011 Published...
69. Dragonfish, flyfishing in Korea - On lunar new year, two friends embark on an icy fly-fishing expedition from Seoul to Donghae on the eastern coast of Korea, in search of the elusive native Korean trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...kness and symmetry of a well tied fishing fly August 30th 2004 Fly fishing knots - - Global FlyFisher The most useful, easiest and strongest knots for...
70. Just a few weeks ago the water was covered with sheets of ice. (picture) - Winter's grip - Winter's grip - Global FlyFisher
...w random articles for your entertainment Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Knots hav... ...knots in this latest chapter of the online novel Small Fry . October 6th 2008 Fly-Fishing for Bonefish Fernández is definitely one of the grand old me...