Find it all
Results 91-100, 4839 total, on "lar" (0.26 seconds)
91. Rhyacophila Caddis Larva - Love this pattern, Had lots of nice Brownies on rivers - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Rhyacophila Caddis Larva - Love this pattern, Had lots of nice Brownies on rivers - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher... ... Dutch: Hans Weilenmann's classical contemporary sedge fly. Shark's Caddis Larva Juvinile: This is a very simple fly imitating the caddis larva. Some ... ...... Bead Head Caddis Larva Easy caddis larva. Bloom's Parchute Ant This simple ant pattern is highly... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS F... ... copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Rhyacophila Caddis Larva - Love this pattern, Had lots of nice Brownies on rivers - fly fishin...
92. DIY stick-on eyes - Some adhesive marker dots, a handful of waterproof pens and some LCR and you can start your own stick-on eye factory - Global FlyFisher
...sizes and colors, and when you start looking you will soon discover a very large selection. I have a couple of problems with the finished eyes. Most a... ...he biggest of flies like large pike streamers, and they are also pretty expensive, especially if you buy the 3D ones that have a bit of shape. So why ... ...pes and sizes ranging from tiny, like 1/16 of an inch or 2 millimeters, to large, 1/2 - 5/8 of an inch or 12-16 millimeters... ... and even larger. If you want humongous eyes, punching tools can be had up to larger than an inch or 2.5 centimeters. Here's looking at you, kid! With...
93. Pike Landing - Land even large pike safely using your hands and the gill-to-jaw-grip - Global FlyFisher
...vember 17th 2005 More about: Catch and release Pike Pike Landing Land even large pike safely using your hands and the gill-to-jaw-grip By Martin Joerg... ...ictures next to this chapter, a pike indeed does have a lot of teeth. This larger-than-life model of a pike head is located on a Danish museum for fre... ...ost everywhere. Pike head Martin Joergensen The jaws have teeth of course. Large ones on the side, smaller ones on the front “lips”. The side ones ar... ...e the largest and sharpest of the lot, and the ones, which can cut even a steel or brass wire leader. A monofilament leader has little chance if trapp...
94. Loop connections - Large loop connection - Global FlyFisher
...01 More about: Tackle Fly lines Loop connections Making loops Loop-to-loop Large loop Loop on a fly line Silicone sleeve Using loops Large loop connec... ...rtin Joergensen Large and small For convenience you might want to use a very simple large loop connection between the fly line and the backing. This c... ...and a small one on the fly line. The large one should be large enough to let the whole reel pass through it, and the small one on the fly line large e... .... Thread the large loop through the small one and let the reel pass through the large loop. Now tighten the loops and arrange the 'knot' as neatly as ...
95. Banderillas - A modular tube fly system - Global FlyFisher
...want some large flies, because the cod is a very greedy fish, and large flies will attract more - and meybe larger - fish. Tube flies are large and li... ...and still very light. The Banderillas can be a large fly - if you want Tubular solutions The tube fly is essentially a fly tied on a thin tube, with t... ...the hook. These flies are used largely for salmon fishing and are very popular in the Scandinavian countries. Two long winged head sections Saving the... ... more advantages: the fly can be made even larger, it's flexible and can move in the water and last but not least: its final design and size can be de...
96. Bornholm 2006 - Ah, the annual trip to Bornholm! A highlight in the fishing calendar and always a great trip no matter how lousy the fishing is. - Global FlyFisher
...ousy the fishing is. By Martin Joergensen Happy? Happy! Ken Bonde Larsen Grande kelt Martin Joergensen GFF partner with a bent rod Kasper Mühlbach Mis... ...all bits of text on more specific subjects. Almost back in shape Ken Bonde Larsen Almost tropical Martin Joergensen Break for thoughts Martin Joergens... ... had the option. What fly? Martin Joergensen Resting Martin Joergensen The large number of fish The surprisingly large number o... ...rom beautiful and actually quite bad fighters too. But are often caught in large sizes since they are typically older fi...
97. Small flies... and large - Fall fishing for sea trout means small flies. Here are my favorites... and a couple of not so small ones that have proven useful as backups. - Global FlyFisher
... published before January 1st 2001 More about: Patterns Small flies... and large Fall fishing for sea trout means small flies. Here are my favorites..... ...ven useful as backups. By Martin Joergensen Black Frede The Black Frede is large, heavy and a good fishing fly The Black Frede - materials Hook Kamasa... ...s and a few flash straws Rib Copper wire Body Black marabou dubbing Hackle Large, black hen hackle Tying Instructions Slip the bead over the hook bend... ... marabou dubbing. Use wax if necessary Form a thick, fluffy body Prepare a large, soft hen hackle Tie in...
98. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
...and used as much as any of the really popular dry fly patterns. Hans has a large section on the fly on his own web site with the history, a tying sequ... ... vary the color of the CDC and the elk hair, which are both available in a large number of colors – CDC probably being more widely available in... ...Another beaded diving version of the fly. This one uses a slightly larger number of materials than the average variation, but is still quite true to t... ...ia Cricket Hans Weilenmann Pennsylvania Cricket Richard Ross Tied slightly larger and darker than the original, but in other ways identical, this fly ...
99. Fly Fishing Videos - The Global FlyFisher Video Channel - popular online video clips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...asing Silver here. Chernobyl Ant Watch Chernobyl Ant here. Chewee Blackfly Larva Watch Chewee Blackfly Larva here. Chewee Scud Watch Chew... ... here. Close to Home Watch Close to Home here. CP's Caddis Larva... Watch CP's Caddis Larva nymph tying video here. Crab Flush Part 2 of 4 Watch Crab ... ...lies at 15... Watch How to sell flies at 15$ each here. Hydropsyche Caddis Larvae Watch Hydropsyche Caddis Larvae here. I I Ha... ...d Trip to Eco Rapids... Watch Road Trip to Eco Rapids 2/2 here. Rock Candy Larva Watch Rock Candy Larva here. Rod on the Danish coast Watch Rod on the...
100. Irresistible Dry Fly - Tying a size 10 dry fly can always be challenging, yet here's a fun (and effective!) one to try. Featured in the video are D101BL dry fly hooks from Allen Fly Fishing (http://www.allenflyfishing.com/d101bl-standard-dry-fly-barbless/), which have begun to garner great reviews from tyers, including on that hook's website. I chose an Irresistible dry fly for this tutorial, which can be normally tied with characteristics similar to an Adams, though I chose a larger pattern which can represent many insects on the water. The tying of this dry fly includes a few intermediate techniques, but none that can't be mastered with a little practice. Thanks for viewing, and feel free to leave any comments on this page or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e normally tied with characteristics similar to an Adams, though I chose a larger pattern which can represent many insects on the water. The tying of ... ...e normally tied with characteristics similar to an Adams, though I chose a larger pattern which can represent many insects on the water. The tying of ... ...ly give the Global Class score to other books than coffee table books with large, glossy pages an... ...arpon fly fishing - Fishing for large tarpon on the fly - Global FlyFisher Fishing for large tarpon on the fly. Our best tarpon articles on gear, meth...