Find it all
Results 81-90, 220 total, on "leo" (0.15 seconds)
81. Better fishing pictures: Reflections - Sometimes you want the opposite of a clear surface and a look into the depths. You want reflections. - Global FlyFisher
...s. We asked Marcel our usual photo questions. May 28th 2012 Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swimming shrimp imit...
82. Jellyfish Wet - Imitation submerged multipurpose - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... random articles for your entertainment Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swimming shrimp imitation for both hot and cold water and a big...
83. Book and video reviews - List of all reviews - Global FlyFisher
...g: 3 Average $24.95 Tying Flies with CDC - The Fisherman's Miracle Feather Leon Lin...
84. Craven's JuJu Baetis - The JuJu Baetis is one of the most effective baetis patterns fished today. I am using an AFF N304 hook (straight-eye, 2x-short, 3x-wide scud/emerger hook. Check them out at www.allenflyfishing.com. Charlie Craven knocked it out of the park with this fly. Using new and innovative tying materials, this has now become a true fish catching fly. Try tying this pattern using different colors of super hair such as olive/brown, black/white and burnt orange/black. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... This book makes him humble in that respect. June 17th 2006 Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swim...
85. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 3, Harry Boyd
...he nodes up and down the rod. Rod makers differ in their node patterns. Leonard and Granger always used a 3x3 node spacing, where each node is separat...
86. The Bat Fly - To tie the Bat Fly, you will need a packet of Polo mints, a pair of shears and a full-bore rifle. - Global FlyFisher
... with a golden badger wound through it. In front of that a negrisco Coq de Leon or failing that, any ver...
87. Rod Building - Those who build their own - Global FlyFisher
...mboo part 1 Harry Boyd tells us Since Hiram Leonard and the earliest days of fly fishing in our country, the allure of fine spilt bamboo rods has been...
88. Clouser Minnow - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Clouser Minnow. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l size Random videos Shrimp battle - Allan vs... Allan Overgaard and Kern Leo Lund tying... Crystal Meth Here's a great steelhead pattern... Foam ...
89. Telleen's Bitch Creek Color Variant - Fred Telleen from Big R Fly Shop in Great Falls, MT ties up his rendition of the popular Bitch Creek fly. In Fred's interpretation he uses black saddle hackle and chartreuse underbody and rubber legs. • Dai-Riki #700 - Size 6 • .015 Lead wire • 210 Olive thread • Chenille in Black and Chartreuse • Medium round rubber legs - Neon Green • Strung saddle hackle - Black - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... a foam body and a couple of neat tecniques April 12th 2012 Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp A realistic, perfect swimming shrimp i...
90. No Tails CDC - Dry flies for trout and grayling very very selective - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...k's Coq de Leon Hen Caddis Emerger has soft contours and soft materials that suggest the movements of an insect struggling to break free. See how to t...