Find it all
Results 111-120, 383 total, on "light box" (0.24 seconds)
111. Mardi Gras Minnow - MGM - MGM = Mardi Gras Minnow, so named because of the material used for the eyes. I started tying this fly as an imitation of Casey Smartt's Meaty Minnow(R) As you can see, my results didn't come out anywhere near as elegant as Casey. But for some reason the fish seemed to like my disaster well enough. A trip to the Devil's River showed us that the action of the materials was enough to get strikes. Here is the recipe: Gama stinger hook, size 2 (or Mustad 34007, size 2) Size "A" rod wrapping thread, color to match craft fur Round Mardi Gras beads, red, green, blue, or black Clear finger nail polish (CA glue will work in a snap, but not prefered) White, or other light color craft fur Krystal flash or equiv Metalic sharpie(R), gold or silver - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... nail polish CA glue will work in a snap, but not prefered White, or other light color craft fur Krystal flash or equiv Metalic sharpie R , gold or si... ... nail polish CA glue will work in a snap, but not prefered White, or other light color craft fur Krystal flash or equiv Metalic sharpie R , gold or si... ... is dead simple to tie. October 13th 2012 The Copper Bully No sea trout box should be without a small Gammerus imitation, and the Copper Bully is one ... ...ail polish (CA glue will work in a snap, but not prefered) White, or other light color craft fur Krystal flash or ...
112. Klar?lven - the quest for grayling - Four of us had decided to go to one of our dream destinations for grayling: Klar?lven in Sweden - Global FlyFisher
...tzer Martin Joergensen Typical grayling Martin Joergensen The secret fly box Martin Joergensen Plenty headroom Martin Joergensen One hand casting Mart... ...e more thing - cans cannot burn! Fly reel and Fly Agaric Martin Joergensen Light gear Martin Joergensen Reel end Martin Joergensen Average A... ...h Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out... ... your light sabres and put your old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie some black nymphs. May 26th 2005 The Fly-Fishers Craft - The Art an...
113. Kern's Perfect Leo Shrimp - Discrete and alive - Global FlyFisher
...o reply positively to this question, and the result was that he sent me a box of flies. It only took 11 days from Denmark to South Sweden - but I got ... ...bing SLF Olive green Rib 0.20 mm nylon Dubbing SLF, sand, tan and/or other light dubbings Eyes Burned monofilament, painted and finished with epoxy An... ...legs Legs Four pairs of clear, flexy legs marked with a black pen Back Tan/Light sand EP fiber Tail Two clear flexi legs, turned Tying instructions Ti... ... Kasper Mühlbach Step 3 - add a red butt Kasper Mühlbach Step 4 - add some light sandy dubbing Kasper Mühlbach Step - 5 - t...
114. My First Fly Hatch - A novice fly angler targets his first fly hatch, on Michigan's fabled Au Sable River system - Global FlyFisher
...ances. But I quickly selected a Mickey Finn streamer over the nymphs in my box. I did not fully understand the underwater habits of fly nymphs or the ... ...his I could imitate with the Mickey Finn I was tying on. My gear is on the light side – a 3... ... oz, 8 1/2 ft, 5wt rod, floating line ending with a 9 ft 7x leader. The light leader two pound test is due to my conviction that any lack of fishing a... ...ice the size of those in the air. Duh! I went to the smallest caddis in my box #16? and ...
115. Hitlist - The most popular and best wallpapers on Global FlyFisher - Global FlyFisher
...nsen Photo © 2000 File name: krimmler 9 30 I'd rather be fishing with rod, box and flies on a gray desktop. Collage: Martin Joer... ... Pesendorfer © 2000 File name: ischler_traun 12 26 Magic light over River Litlaá in Iceland. Photo: Martin Joergensen © 2003 File name: litlaa 13 26 T... ... I'd rather be fishing with rod, box and flies on a gray desktop. Collage: Martin Joergensen © 2000 File name: fishing 5 5202 The breathtaking view up... ...xican flats. Martin Joergensen photo 2002 File name: mexico1 32 1439 Magic light over Riv...
116. Tie your best strike indicators! - Another way of making your own strike indicators - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Tie your best strike indicators!Tie your best strike indicators! - Another way of making your own strike indicators - Global
117. World Trade Expo 2004 - Global FlyFisher
...l's for you: Petzl came prepared with a vast array of portable and compact lighting... ...te your peepers on your vise with da-lite lamps. It's uncanny how a bit of light change can m... ...the left is a mannequin, the chap on the right is not Would you like me to box your boxes, please? Millstream disp...
118. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading - Global FlyFisher
... windows. The impending spring can be felt within that warm and optimistic light. Inspiration follows and coalesces into action. I first set... ... opening day arrives, usually in early April, I rise early with a full fly box to meet the water and a full mind, refreshed by reading, ready for the ... ...Bass , published July 28th 2008 Small Fry, 5 - Chapter 5: Presenting White lightning; The Tidal River Perch , publi... ...never used it and for years a yellow and orange fly was missing in his fly box. Last year he was inspired to tie a replacement. May 12th 2006 Limeston...
119. Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions - Tying instructions and patterns - Global FlyFisher
... and Nils, go here . Chinese White A fly tied by Ken Bonde Larsen. Made in light and discrete nuances suited for clear and cold water. Read the articl... ...lways be a part of any fly collection, and should not miss in a salmon fly box. The Overtaker will be published on November 8th 2008 The Dirty White... ... very good for the clear water. Another tube fly with light and discrete materials. Très Bien will be published on November 20th 2008 More inspiration... ...fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. He envisions rows of uniform and neatly arranged flies. December 14t...
120. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...al, expanded and updated for today's fly angler. Many of the essays take a light hearted look at fly fishing and fisher... ...en lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John She... ...e reviews are a heathly addition to a global site such as ours. A.K.'s Fly Box Published: 2001-01-01 More... ...ut this kind of tying. In this book he reveals the contents of his own fly boxes. They contain a lot of brown trout flies - no salt water patterns, no...