Find it all
Results 131-140, 350 total, on "light box" (0.39 seconds)
131. Rudi?s little gems - Fly-fishing in Bavaria - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Rudi?s little gemsRudi?s little gems - Fly-fishing in Bavaria - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2008 More about:
132. Tube Fly Styles and Patterns - There are as many tube patterns out there as you can name in a lifetime, and there are so many different styles of tying. But this article still tries to bunch them into some common groups. - Global FlyFisher
...f cold spate rivers. Poppers and foam flies Tubes are perfectly suited for light and floating flies, and many popper style flies for bass and saltwate... ...ven larger, and you have different options of tube materials – plastic for light flies like deer hair poppers or Dahlberg-style divers, brass for deep... ... the fly or the junction tube. Generally it's a good idea to keep the hook light and not too large. Even large flies can be equipped with small hooks ... ... Hook boxes Martin Joergensen Hook color is another variable that you can fool around with. Most traditional tube hooks are japonized black, but today...
133. PeeMew Midge - A Semi-Translucent Wing Makes a Difference - Global FlyFisher
...ache la Poudre River in Colorado da Pooder , I decided to tie a few for my box. But, like most situations when I sit down to tie a pattern, I didn't h... ...ve that semi-opaque white look like when dry. The light bulb went off in my head. Instead of tying a small post of foam as in the original PME , I tho... ...e winged version, the PeeMew. Both flies have a permanent spot in my midge box. As you tie this fly, don't hesitate t... ... go to a local Big Box computer store and ask them for their trash! Cut inch-long strips about 1/8 wide for #18 and #20 size hooks, thinner for smalle...
134. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
... Despite the fact that we arrived with lost luggage GPS and most of my fly boxes in it! we were lucky meeting Andrius – a Lithuanian living in Buenos ... ...a sound of engines and through the tent we could clearly hear and see that lights coming ... ...t scenario. Two Toyotas stopped some 15 meters or 45' from tent with their lights directly into our faces. I quickly jumped out of the range of the li...
135. Our first mullet(s) - But hopefully not our last - Global FlyFisher
... First tied to the end of the tippet. Later they just casted everything, boxes, rods, backpacks etc. on the ground in frustration... Mullet Mugil chel... ...r Mühlbach Mullet Shrimp, white Materials Hook Kamasan B170, #10-12 Thread Light grey, 8/0 Tail Ultra hair, clear, 2-4 strands Body Wool from a badger... ...ith light olive hares ear. Eyes Melted nylon Green Revenger Kasper Mühlbach The Green Revenger Materials Hook Kamasan B170, #8-12 Thread Bright Green,...
136. Zonker patterns - A small article about patterns using zonker strips - Global FlyFisher
...f a tinsel body, a zonker wing and a hair hackle. The fly is compact and lightweight and can be tied on smaller hooks and still yield a harmonic fly. ... ...avy and can be a chore to cast on a lighter rod. The Twospotted Fair Fly is another fly in the Zonker/Fair Fly family. See the full article on the Fai... ...d lighter than a 7 weight, and using an 8 or 9 weight makes casting it somewhat easier. Thanks to the cone it's a deep diver, and fishing it at night ... ... couple of times, and never really missed a clam worm or ragworm fly in my box. My other problem with these flies is th...
137. Moen Invitational 2012 - Nice video from Danish island Moen. Some spin fishing, but also lots of fly-fishing. In Danish with subtitles. We started what is going to be an annual event, it is all about competing in a friendly manner and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings on the lovely Island of MÃ¸n. The competition includes much more than "just" catching the biggest fish. We tried to make many challenges that could be done while time was spent on the beach, taking a break from casting your fly in the water. example could be tying a fly on your leader blindfolded, pet a dog, find 3 eatable plants by the water, finding fossils and lots more. We invited the creators and members of 2 different danish fishing blogs because we wanted it to be some super enthusiasts that are used to sharing their fishing adventures with the public. I hope that others will enjoy watching it, because we certainly enjoyed doing the event, and i hope that it shows in the video. We had some cool guests that came and had dinner with us and told fishing stories from mÃ¸n and lots of other places Maybe next year we will invite you and your friends so be ready! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...han a year writes GFF partner Martin Joergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. ... ...ining and educating. High quality and Global Class! January 23rd 2010 When lightning stri... ...kes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the odds of getting a disease that makes it difficult or even impossible to fish. Bu... ...rtin Joergensen was not hit by a lightning... October 10th 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/S...
138. Dry-Fly Patterns for the New Millenium by Poul Jorgensen - Global FlyFisher
...gnized experts, such as Poul Jorgensen's Isonychia Dun, Mary Dette Clark's Light Hendrickson, and AK Best's Frying Pan Biot Green Drake Dun, to contem... ...tion for their own tying and add a few new Must Have patterns to their fly box. Sample from the book List all books and videos in the review database ... ... This other story related to dry flies might also interest you: A.K.'s Fly Box Best : A.K. should be fairly well known. The term 'production fly tyer'... ...ut this kind of tying. In this book he reveals the contents of his own fly boxes. They contain a ...
139. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...e casting speed is required for long and light leaders Slow casters should use short tapers, fast casters should use longer tapers Typical freshwater ... ...er doesn’t turn over at all & lands in a curled-up pile? = Leader butt too light. Not stiff enough, or middle taper too stiff or thick. Leader slaps t... ...der turns over OK except for the tippet section? = Tippet is too supple or light for the fly selection. Leader breaks at a kno... ...back and problem reports to: type in your email client what you see in the box below Due to volume of emails received via this site, S. Schweitzer and...
140. Fishy photographer: Jonas Hoholt - Jonas is a young Danish photographer in pursuit of a career as a freelancer - Global FlyFisher
...iration from others, and accept constructive criticism with a smile. + + + Light and drama Jonas Hoholt + + + + + Fish Jonas Hoholt Do you have a part... ...orite photo style is the sports style with fast shutter speeds and natural light. One of the most fasci... ... the human eye would otherwise never see. I love to photograph against the light, often resulting in a silhouette in the photo, with... ... your entertainment The Copper Bully No sea trout box should be without a small Gammerus imitation, and the Copper Bully is one of the most efficient ...