Find it all
Results 131-140, 346 total, on "light box" (0.30 seconds)
131. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
... Despite the fact that we arrived with lost luggage GPS and most of my fly boxes in it! we were lucky meeting Andrius – a Lithuanian living in Buenos ... ...a sound of engines and through the tent we could clearly hear and see that lights coming ... ...t scenario. Two Toyotas stopped some 15 meters or 45' from tent with their lights directly into our faces. I quickly jumped out of the range of the li...
132. Nymphs - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...e dark side : Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out you... ...r light sabres and put your old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie some black nymphs. But read this before turning on the VCR Hillbilly Co... ...athers. A.K.'s Fly Box A.K. should be fairly well known. The term 'production fly tyer' is very suitable for him. He counts his flies in hundreds of d... ...ut this kind of tying. In this book he reveals the contents of his own fly boxes. They contain a lot of brown trout flies - no salt water patterns, no...
133. Things to do around Denver - Global FlyFisher
...assport. He looked at it, looked at me, and then said - You are travelling light?! - Yes you are by nature obliging , eh, no, my friend has got all my... ...added 3X tippet to my leader and was about to tie on a new Red Tag. But my box was empty. No more Red Tags. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I tied ... ...treams near the lakes are… refreshing. All in all this means you fish very light. Trout Gear A 3 weight 9 foot rod suited me well on this tour. When u... ... in a dark and a light variant, size 16. Madame X or a large hopper turned to be a good indicator luring an occasional fish. Foamhead CDC&Elk Martin J...
134. Sea Run Cutthroat Blue Boy - The Blue Boy is a classic Sea Run Cutthroat fly used in the Pacific Northwest in both rivers and estuaries. The Pattern has been modified from it's traditional chenille body to use Lagartun flat braid and Arctic fox - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tainment When lightning strikes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the odds of getting a disease that makes it difficult or... ...ometimes, and GFF partner Martin Joergensen was not hit by a lightning... October 10th 2011 Fill-the-box I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybo... ...oergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. He envisions rows of uniform and neatl...
135. Zonker patterns - A small article about patterns using zonker strips - Global FlyFisher
...f a tinsel body, a zonker wing and a hair hackle. The fly is compact and lightweight and can be tied on smaller hooks and still yield a harmonic fly. ... ...avy and can be a chore to cast on a lighter rod. The Twospotted Fair Fly is another fly in the Zonker/Fair Fly family. See the full article on the Fai... ...d lighter than a 7 weight, and using an 8 or 9 weight makes casting it somewhat easier. Thanks to the cone it's a deep diver, and fishing it at night ... ... couple of times, and never really missed a clam worm or ragworm fly in my box. My other problem with these flies is th...
136. Moen Invitational 2012 - Nice video from Danish island Moen. Some spin fishing, but also lots of fly-fishing. In Danish with subtitles. We started what is going to be an annual event, it is all about competing in a friendly manner and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings on the lovely Island of MÃ¸n. The competition includes much more than "just" catching the biggest fish. We tried to make many challenges that could be done while time was spent on the beach, taking a break from casting your fly in the water. example could be tying a fly on your leader blindfolded, pet a dog, find 3 eatable plants by the water, finding fossils and lots more. We invited the creators and members of 2 different danish fishing blogs because we wanted it to be some super enthusiasts that are used to sharing their fishing adventures with the public. I hope that others will enjoy watching it, because we certainly enjoyed doing the event, and i hope that it shows in the video. We had some cool guests that came and had dinner with us and told fishing stories from mÃ¸n and lots of other places Maybe next year we will invite you and your friends so be ready! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...han a year writes GFF partner Martin Joergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. ... ...ining and educating. High quality and Global Class! January 23rd 2010 When lightning stri... ...kes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the odds of getting a disease that makes it difficult or even impossible to fish. Bu... ...rtin Joergensen was not hit by a lightning... October 10th 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/S...
137. Kelly Galloup's Bottoms Up - River of Life Farm Head Guide Brian Wise ties Kelly Galloup's Articulated Bottoms Up - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...othing from the surface. You have tried the smallest parachute in your fly box - size 18. What they are taking is much smaller. You look again into yo... ...dark force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out your light sabres and put your old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and ti...
138. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...cteristics, particularly regarding sink rate: a top fly or top dropper - a light buzzer, typically a ... ...fluffy one or one tied on a light hook a dropper - a buzzer such as the Beginner's Buzzer a point fly - typically a heavy buzzer, epoxied to sink fast... ...k force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out your light sabres and put your old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie s...
139. Bonefish Bitters - Global FlyFisher
...tcha over anything else in almost any situation, and emptied my box of small Gotchas within a day. By the frequency of his Let me see you fly! , Too b... ...have achieved the same thing with a small Gotcha, but my box was filled with Bonefish Bitters in several colours, and on one of my first solo walkabou... ...s of the fly Tip the vice slightly downwards and rotate it while holding a light...
140. DIY Epoxy Rotor - Build your own epoxy-drying rotor out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor - Global FlyFisher
...ror balls hanging under the ceiling, casting their magic, moving spots of light on the walls? Well, that's where we're aiming. Not the disco, that is,... ...re a DJ back then, you might even have one lying around... You just need a light one, for the smallest possib... ...ater flies, you need thicker and sturdier foam. My basement is full of old boxes from computers and electronics, and some of these are stuffed with fo... ...all because it's a light tube fly, second because it's very durable. They saw in it not only the cod fly that I had made, but also a pike fly, a fly f...