Find it all
Results 141-150, 377 total, on "light box" (0.85 seconds)
141. The Darth Vader Nymph - Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - Global FlyFisher
...h Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box By Martin Joergensen The dark side Martin Joergensen Get out ... ...your light sabres and put your old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR. And no cheating now! DVD's not allowed. I personally recommend episode V , a... ...Vader Nymph - Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - G... ...Vader Nymph - Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher The Darth ...
142. Tube Fly Styles and Patterns - There are as many tube patterns out there as you can name in a lifetime, and there are so many different styles of tying. But this article still tries to bunch them into some common groups. - Global FlyFisher
...f cold spate rivers. Poppers and foam flies Tubes are perfectly suited for light and floating flies, and many popper style flies for bass and saltwate... ...ven larger, and you have different options of tube materials – plastic for light flies like deer hair poppers or Dahlberg-style divers, brass for deep... ... the fly or the junction tube. Generally it's a good idea to keep the hook light and not too large. Even large flies can be equipped with small hooks ... ... Hook boxes Martin Joergensen Hook color is another variable that you can fool around with. Most traditional tube hooks are japonized black, but today...
143. Our first mullet(s) - But hopefully not our last - Global FlyFisher
... First tied to the end of the tippet. Later they just casted everything, boxes, rods, backpacks etc. on the ground in frustration... Mullet Mugil chel... ...r Mühlbach Mullet Shrimp, white Materials Hook Kamasan B170, #10-12 Thread Light grey, 8/0 Tail Ultra hair, clear, 2-4 strands Body Wool from a badger... ...ith light olive hares ear. Eyes Melted nylon Green Revenger Kasper Mühlbach The Green Revenger Materials Hook Kamasan B170, #8-12 Thread Bright Green,...
144. Duck's extended body - Going Au Naturel to catch wise trout with extended bodies and a special natural hackle style - Global FlyFisher
...ger Duckworth 2. Rotate the needle while coating it with silicone. Place a light coat of silicone on the needle starting from the mandrel tip to just ... ...or. 6. Coat the body lightly with silicon or with water based head cement if desired, and rotate the mandrel to do final shaping and smoothing with yo... ...blue light while holding the wing in position - nails it! 5. Take 2 to 4 turns of hackle placing the hackle forward between the thorax and hook and ba... ...rch 17th 2013 WOW! This is thinking outside the box---I can't wait to give this a try VERY COOL Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Co...
145. (picture) - Portrait of an asp - Portrait of an asp - Global FlyFisher
...entertainment Better fishing pictures: Glorious light Another round of good advice for getting better fishing pictures. This time about the few moment... ...rticle tells you how to get the most from these often few minutes of great light. May 24th 2006 First Podcast Fish It finally happened. GFF ... ...never used it and for years a yellow and orange fly was missing in his fly box...
146. Rolled Muddler - I met the Rolled Muddler in BC while fishing for Pacific salmon - Global FlyFisher
...a standard Muddler Minnow. The Rolled Muddler should be tied as a slim and lightly dressed fly. That seems to be the general conception, and the one I... ... well documented muddler mania , I'd love to add yet another muddler to my box, and this one has everything I like: very fish-like, simple and it even... ...t I will introduce in my boxes for the 2012 season Djihad . Published April 24th 2012 PK Mysis Variant . Published April 23rd 2012 Mini Pig . Publishe... ...han a year writes GFF partner Martin Joergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. ...
147. Moen Invitational 2012 - Nice video from Danish island Moen. Some spin fishing, but also lots of fly-fishing. In Danish with subtitles. We started what is going to be an annual event, it is all about competing in a friendly manner and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings on the lovely Island of MÃ¸n. The competition includes much more than "just" catching the biggest fish. We tried to make many challenges that could be done while time was spent on the beach, taking a break from casting your fly in the water. example could be tying a fly on your leader blindfolded, pet a dog, find 3 eatable plants by the water, finding fossils and lots more. We invited the creators and members of 2 different danish fishing blogs because we wanted it to be some super enthusiasts that are used to sharing their fishing adventures with the public. I hope that others will enjoy watching it, because we certainly enjoyed doing the event, and i hope that it shows in the video. We had some cool guests that came and had dinner with us and told fishing stories from mÃ¸n and lots of other places Maybe next year we will invite you and your friends so be ready! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...han a year writes GFF partner Martin Joergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. ... ...ining and educating. High quality and Global Class! January 23rd 2010 When lightning stri... ...kes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the odds of getting a disease that makes it difficult or even impossible to fish. Bu... ...rtin Joergensen was not hit by a lightning... October 10th 2011 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/S...
148. Sea Run Cutthroat Blue Boy - The Blue Boy is a classic Sea Run Cutthroat fly used in the Pacific Northwest in both rivers and estuaries. The Pattern has been modified from it's traditional chenille body to use Lagartun flat braid and Arctic fox - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tainment When lightning strikes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the odds of getting a disease that makes it difficult or... ...ometimes, and GFF partner Martin Joergensen was not hit by a lightning... October 10th 2011 Fill-the-box I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybo... ...oergensen. Now he sets out to fill a box with hundreds of sea trout flies in preparation for the coming spring. He envisions rows of uniform and neatl...
149. Zonker patterns - A small article about patterns using zonker strips - Global FlyFisher
...f a tinsel body, a zonker wing and a hair hackle. The fly is compact and lightweight and can be tied on smaller hooks and still yield a harmonic fly. ... ...avy and can be a chore to cast on a lighter rod. The Twospotted Fair Fly is another fly in the Zonker/Fair Fly family. See the full article on the Fai... ...d lighter than a 7 weight, and using an 8 or 9 weight makes casting it somewhat easier. Thanks to the cone it's a deep diver, and fishing it at night ... ... couple of times, and never really missed a clam worm or ragworm fly in my box. My other problem with these flies is th...
150. AGAINST THE TIDE - 'AGAINST THE TIDE' is a short video, shot along the Hampshire coast, UK. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...A few random articles for your entertainment The Copper Bully No sea trout box should be without a small Gammerus imitation, and the Copper Bully is o... ... and lots of pictures and June 14th 2011 Better fishing pictures: Glorious light Another round of good advice for getting better fishing pictures.... ... This time about the few moments during the day where the light is particularly exhillarating—namely around sunrise and sunset. This article tel... ...nutes of great light. May 24th 2006 AGAINST THE TIDE - 'AGAINST THE TIDE' is a short video, shot along the Hampshire coast, UK. - fly fishing video ch...