Find it all
Results 21-30, 347 total, on "light box" (0.46 seconds)
21. RK's UV Chironomid - RK's UV Chironomid makes you think outside of the box when tying a midge pattern. This pattern closely resembles Rick Takahashi's Mini Bow Tie Buzzer, but in a larger chironomid version for lake fishing. I am using an AFF N304 hook (straight-eye, 2x-short, 3x-wide scud/emerger hook. Check them out at www.allenflyfishing.com. The best thing about this fly is how it looks under water. The UV Clear Fly Finish coating provides the fly with a brilliant shine and depth to the fly. While the Mirage Opal Tinsel gives off a large array of colors. The overall profile and depth that this fly has truly makes this a fun fly to fish and tie. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... RK's UV Chironomid - RK's UV Chironomid makes you think outside of the box when tying a midge pattern. This pattern closely resembles Rick Takahashi'... ...mid RK's UV Chironomid makes you think outside of the box when tying a midge pattern. This pattern closely resembles Rick Takahashi's Mini Bow Tie Buz... ...full size Light Hendrickson Emerger View Light Hendrickson Emerger in full size Wolly Bayer's... View Wolly Bayer's... in full size F.W.A's Chewbacca ... ...K's UV Chironomid - RK's UV Chironomid makes you think outside of the box when tying a midge pattern. This pattern closely resembles Rick Takahas...
22. Lightweight Nynph - Can float anywhere, anytime - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Lightweight Nynph - Can float anywhere, anytime - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online F... ...uggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Lightweight Nynph Can float anywhere, anytime Originator: Giancarlo Donnine... ...e. You have tried the smallest parachute in your fly box - size 18. What they are taking is much smaller. You look again into your fly box, and right ... ...n consent from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Lightweight Nynph - Can float anywhere, anytime - fly fishing video channel...
23. Henryville Special - Henryville Special is a fly that should be in every fisherman's box. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cial - Henryville Special is a fly that should be in every fisherman's box. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - ... ...ld be in every fisherman's box. Originator: Jim Misiura Web site: http://www.theflymanjim.com/ Submitter: Martin Joergensen Average: Select rating... ...yet More videos by Jim Misiura Videos from the same day Mallard and Yellow Light... View Mallard and Yellow Light... in full size Emerger Caddis Grann... ...cial - Henryville Special is a fly that should be in every fisherman's box. - fly fis...
24. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
...a light setting. Get out the lettuce and shred it with your chef's knife. When the oven dinger dings, remove baking tray and transfer sandwich halves ... ...ch notes for flies I find in magazines or online, or in other people's fly boxes, that I should c... ...as Tricos by Miller. Duns and spinners and the whole lot. Might even get a box special for 'em. Also got a 2wt blank resting in the corner just for th... ...st tie flies. Here's the big list, which would yield some very stuffed fly boxes, and a very heavy vest, should I ever ...
25. Classic Wet Flies - Bergman and Beyond - Global FlyFisher
... wet flies inspired from Ray Bergman's classic text. By Bob Petti A Couple Boxes of Wet Flies Bob Petti... ...rine #60 fly box. Due to the size of the hook, I had to skip rows, so I could fit 5 rows of three flies on each side of the box. Since I had two boxes... ...Red, married Cheek: Gray mallard, sparse Silver Doctor Bob Petti Telephone Box Tail: Golden P... ...ange Floss Hackle: Brown Wing: Mottled Turkey Cheek: Jungle Cock Telephone Box Bob Petti Tomah Joe Tail: Yellow Butt: Peacock Herl Body: F...
26. On a white background - This article is another photo article, this time teaching you how to get pictures of your gear or your flies on a clean, white background. - Global FlyFisher
...o invest, buy the biggest you can afford. You can never get a large enough light. It must of course not be larger than w... ...ion, use normal sync cables. They work just as well. The amount of light from the flash can be adjusted by the light meter in the camera, also called ... ...one who determines the amount of light to be sent out. + + + + The setup Thomas Schreiber + + Clamping Thomas Schreiber This camera and flash setup ca... ... best, which in my household consists of two light stands with a few Manfrotto super clamps holding a boom read: a broomstick I had lying around in th...
27. Kayak flyfishing - Global FlyFisher
...re and I have tried so few. The only things I will recommend is aiming for light weight and easy maintenance. Most modern kayaks are made from some ki... ...d lightweight , but also more vulnerable than any of the other materials. Folding kayaks are an option if you need to pack really compact, but not in ... ... the phone! Cameras, phones and the like does not take a dunk in the water light... ... just for a minute or two while you do something else with your hands. Ice boxes or other types of lidded or open boxes can be very practical. Most st...
28. La Muerte - A simple, generic and light fly for tarpon - Global FlyFisher
... Saltwater Tarpon Tropical Global Patterns La Muerte A simple, generic and light fly for tarpon By Martin Joergensen La Muerte Martin Joergensen Los C... ...with. First of all because Lars was very open about the fly and opened his box to us during our afternoon rhu... ... like the Splayed Alive Pike Fly actually. Candy box Martin Joergensen La Muerte strikes again Claus Paludan The tying instructions are uncomplicated ... ...r boxes with this pattern. Lars used nothing else, so you can trust that it works. He had luck with the blue and white flies, but also had some red an...
29. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
...e weight as far out your fly line as possible and making the trailing line lighter and easier for the belly to pull through the eyes. This should pote... ... Eskol What we want A shooting line should be one or all of the following: Light. One of the reasons for choosing a shooting head is to conc... ...entrate weight in the tip of your line setup. A lighter shooting line will help with that, and a head will also be able to pull a light line longer th... ...ng section tries to describe each basic type and shed some light on the characteristics of each type. Shooting lines Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen T...
30. Thin Blue Lines - Lithuania's 758 rivers, streams, and brooks cut like thin blue lines across the map offering a wealth of fishing opportunities. - Global FlyFisher
...e of strong acid-laden infusion of Russian vodka. The next morning, with a light head, I took the car journey to Vilnius, slowing and sometimes stoppi... ... the dim light so I tied on a size 6 white Muddler pattern as a strike indicator and took another go. I saw that take! I lifted the rod and felt the d... ...bly - coffee in the other. That’s one key advantage to Czech nymphing! His light grumbling broke the silence, “The water's freezing me winnits off” he... ...ly boxes Ripley Davenport After an hour or so with a few small grayling taken and the estimated loss of 300 metres of tippet and a bucket load of nymp...