Find it all
Results 71-80, 10487 total, on "mart" (0.35 seconds)
71. Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fishing. This one is for sea run browns. - Global FlyFisher
...s for sea run browns. By Martin Joergensen Red Tag Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen It doesn't date back to Dame Juliana's A treatyse of fysshynge wyth... ... most likely dates back to the 1850's where it came out of the vice of one Martyn Flynn from Worcestershire, England. ... ... on a nice Red Tag. About Red Tag Type Wet fly Originator Martyn Flynn Year of origin 1850 Difficulty Very easy Target species Brown trout Garfish Gra... ...rib can be a couple of ways to make longer lasting Red Tags. Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—wool Martin Joergensen Step 3—tie in Martin...
72. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...oe AKA The Beadhead Brassie By Martin Joergensen Copper John I first learned about the Copper John before a trip to visit GFF partner Steve Schweitzer... ...ly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of origin 1996 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty A ... ...hell back and upper body with epoxy About Copper Joe Type Nymph Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2002 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty ... ...h thread wraps behind the bead and the exposed copper wrappings Copper Joe Martin Joergensen...
73. The Messy Pike Fly - Large, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like - Global FlyFisher
...rge, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like By Martin Joergensen 10+ klil... ...os or 20+ lbs Martin Joergensen Messy pike Martin Joergensen This fly is not one of my typical pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too ... ...heir efforts into the autumn, winter and spring months. Beautiful settings Martin Joergensen Jaws Marti... ...n Joergensen Pre-messed Martin Joergensen Really messy! Martin Joergensen Messy handful Martin Joergensen We started fishing for summer pike a couple ...
74. Pike Duster - Inspired by some large, colorful saddles and an ordinary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. - Global FlyFisher
...an ordinary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. By Martin Joergensen + + The Pike Duster Martin Joergensen During my ... ...ags and let my fingers do the running. Buy... more... hackle... + + Hackle Martin Joergensen So I found myself pulling down bags from the pegs on the ... ... of saddles and necks where all the good feathers have been used. + + Eyes Martin Joergensen I don't know whether the pike care about eyes on the flie... ... fish. + + Lots of feathers Martin Joergensen Pike Duster Type Pike fly Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2013 Difficulty Easy Target specie...
75. Den Hvide - The White - A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly - Global FlyFisher
...A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly By Martin Joergensen The White was originally tied by Danish angler Rasmus Han... ...n except for the one with eyes, shic was done by Kasper Mühbach . Moonfish Martin Joergensen The ... ...low Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen Step 2 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 3 - tail Martin Joergensen Step 4 - tie down tail Martin Joerge... ... 6 - finished tail Martin Joergensen Step 7 - tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 8 - cover rib Martin Joergensen Step 9 - dubbing Martin Joergensen Ste...
76. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...mply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ... do a very fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed sk... ...ing to the fly tyer. From the head to the tail you will find: + The layout Martin Joergensen Crest + Crest Martin Joergensen Yellow - on t...
77. Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane flies. - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Fly Project - This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. Simple tying methods. Mundane f... ...er Comment Martin's Mundane Fly Project Published Feb 9th 2012 This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, easy to find in the shops. ... ...Step 9: done! Rouven Kempkes + Clouser Deep Minnow. Step 18 - finished fly Martin Joergensen + Olive Fluff Martin Joergensen + The Copper Bully - Kobb... ...simplification. More Mundane These are the articles in the Mundane series: Martin's Mundane Sand Eel . Published February 9th 2012 Martin's Mundane Fl...
78. Kobberbassen or Kobberlusen - The Copper Bully - It's simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. - Global FlyFisher
...y It's simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. By Martin Joergensen The Copper Bully Martin Joergensen Kobber... ...y. Copper Bully fish - Copper Bully water Henning Eskol - Jens Groenlund - Martin Joergensen The ... ...ing thread Tying instructions See picture series Step 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 2 - tail material Martin Joergensen Step 3 - trim ta... ...ind thread forward Martin Joergensen Step 5 - Tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 6 - Rib done Martin Joergensen Step 7 - Dub the thread Martin Joergens...
79. Real Enough! - Global FlyFisher
...re not super realistic imitations, but they certainly look real enough! By Martin ... ...Joergensen Lagathu's shrimp Martin Joergensen Some people tie flies that look so real that you expect them to start crawling as soon as they are relea... ...ns of the both types, tied by fly tiers from the whole world. Real enough? Marti... ...n Joergensen Glue shrimp Martin Joergensen What's realistic? I have seen some extremely precise copies of natural insects in my time. The only visible...
80. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...o Kelly Galloup's Zoo Cougar is a pattern with some years on its back, but Martin recently discovered and started tying this st... ...ckle tip wings are just killer. Mart's Parachute Ant Published: 2008-05-09 More than 3 years ago During the warmer months of the year, they are just a... ...ublished: 2007-06-14 More than 4 years ago This strange popper came out of Martin Joergensen's vice recently and has already prov... ...t in a hairwing. Mart´s Bibio Published: 2006-10-27 More than 4 years ago A nice thing about this Bibio is that it's versatile. Play with it, use ligh...