Find it all
Results 81-90, 10356 total, on "mart" (0.75 seconds)
81. Mart's Parachute Ant - During the warmer months of the year, they are just about anywhere... Ants. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Mart's Parachute AntMart's Parachute Ant - During the warmer months of the year, they are just about anywhere... Ants. - Global
82. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...mply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ... do a very fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed sk... ...ing to the fly tyer. From the head to the tail you will find: + The layout Martin Joergensen Crest + Crest Martin Joergensen Yellow - on t...
83. Real Enough! - Global FlyFisher
...re not super realistic imitations, but they certainly look real enough! By Martin Joergensen Lagathu's shrimp Martin Joergensen Some people tie flies ... ...ns of the both types, tied by fly tiers from the whole world. Real enough? Martin Joergensen Glue shrimp Martin Joergensen What's realistic? I have se... ...ere on this page, and no doubt… it is extremely realistic! Reniers' shrimp Martin J... ...oergensen Reniers' gammerus Martin Joergensen Reniers' shrimp - ventral view Martin Joergensen Reniers' gammarus - ventral view Martin Joergensen Laga...
84. Real Enough! - Global FlyFisher
...re not super realistic imitations, but they certainly look real enough! By Martin ... ...Joergensen Lagathu's shrimp Martin Joergensen Some people tie flies that look so real that you expect them to start crawling as soon as they are relea... ...ns of the both types, tied by fly tiers from the whole world. Real enough? Marti... ...n Joergensen Glue shrimp Martin Joergensen What's realistic? I have seen some extremely precise copies of natural insects in my time. The only visible...
85. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...o Kelly Galloup's Zoo Cougar is a pattern with some years on its back, but Martin recently discovered and started tying this st... ...ckle tip wings are just killer. Mart's Parachute Ant Published: 2008-05-09 More than 3 years ago During the warmer months of the year, they are just a... ...ublished: 2007-06-14 More than 4 years ago This strange popper came out of Martin Joergensen's vice recently and has already prov... ...t in a hairwing. Mart´s Bibio Published: 2006-10-27 More than 4 years ago A nice thing about this Bibio is that it's versatile. Play with it, use ligh...
86. Den Hvide - The White - A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly - Global FlyFisher
...A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly By Martin Joergensen The White was originally tied by Danish angler Rasmus Han... ...n except for the one with eyes, shic was done by Kasper Mühbach . Moonfish Martin Joergensen The ... ...low Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen Step 2 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 3 - tail Martin Joergensen Step 4 - tie down tail Martin Joerge... ... 6 - finished tail Martin Joergensen Step 7 - tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 8 - cover rib Martin Joergensen Step 9 - dubbing Martin Joergensen Ste...
87. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
... this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. By Martin Joergensen + Step 1... ... - bread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - mustard Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - lettuce Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - ham Martin Joergensen + Step 5 - tomat... ...rtin Joergensen + Step 7 - leek Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - the accent Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - lid on Martin Joergensen + Step 10 - half Martin ... ... Step 12 - viola! Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - side dishes Martin Joergensen + Step 14 - two servings Martin Joergensen Back in 2004 fellow GFF partn...
88. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots By Martin Joergensen Color difference Martin Joergensen As a boot in water Bir... ...ghtweight and compactable because of the soft upper fabric. Velcro closing Martin Joergensen Canvas boots Martin Joergensen The combo worked very well... ... had lasted me at least five years and had cost me about 40 US$ in a local mart. Reasons why There are obvious reasons why my leather shoes last longe... ...is all that some of my wading boots have managed. On the edge of the grave Martin Joergensen Oxidation, disintegration Martin Joergensen...
89. Frida - Frida is the little sister of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation - Global FlyFisher
...er of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation By Martin Joergensen + Eyes Martin Joergensen Frida is the little sister of Frede - t... ... fly quality Head Grizzly marabou/Chickabou dubbing + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - eyes Martin J... ...oergensen + 3 - secure eyes Martin Joergensen + 4 - cut Martin Joergensen + 5 - eyes attached Martin Joergensen + 6 - eyes on Martin Joergensen + 7 - ... ...nsen + 9 - flash Martin Joergensen + 10 - body Martin Joergensen + 11 - tie down Martin Joergensen + 12 - rib Martin Joergensen + 13 - hackle Martin J...
90. Genner Bug - This is a fly invented because of the good supply of nice mallard feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. - Global FlyFisher
...rd feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. By Martin Joergensen ... ...+ + Genner Bugs Martin Joergensen The name of this fly comes from the name of its birthplace, Genner Bugt or Genner Bay, in the southern part of Denma... ...ubbing and thread, and I had a whole collection. + Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - secure Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - dub Martin Joergen... ...- mallard feather Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - prepare the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tie in the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - feathe...