Find it all
Results 61-70, 8192 total, on "mart s" (0.80 seconds)
"s", is too short a word and was ignored.
61. Tube Tying Techniques - A small piece that tries to explain how to tie on different tubes - Global FlyFisher
...t tries to explain how to tie on different tubes By Martin Joergensen Tying on tubes is not unlike tying on hooks. It's actually a bit easier sometime... ...e many different ways a tube fly can be tied. Add a cone for front weight Martin Joergensen Lined plastic tube Martin... ... Joergensen Pink! Martin Joergensen The basic plastic tube fly Martin Joergensen Tying on plastic tubes You can buy plastic tubes in precut lengths. T... ...Martin Joergensen In general the fly is tied all up to the front rim of the tube, while the rear part is left bare to accommodate a piece of soft junc...
62. Pinky Pain - Bright, colorful and visible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water - Global FlyFisher
...isible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water By Martin Joergensen + Pinky Pain Martin Joergensen Henrik Leth is an institution in Danish... ...thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - flash Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - tie in flash Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - fold back Martin Joergensen + Step 5 ... ...rap flash Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tie down Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - trim Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - Bug-Bond Martin Joergensen + Step 10 - ... ...out Martin Joergensen + Step 12 - cure Martin Joergensen + Step 13 - body ready Martin Joergensen + Step 14 - false hackle Martin Joergensen + Step 1...
63. Jiggy - A great fly in a neat color - tied with stolen hair - Global FlyFisher
... flies Patterns Streamers Tie Better <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Mart... ... my friend Jens on our way to the Danish island Bornholm to meet Martin, Ken, Henning and Jorgen. It is the annual fishing week for our small group. T... ...lked it. The Norwegian Martin Joergensen By coincidence Henning went for a walk along the beach as they paddled in. A streamer with a cone head, white... ...A Jiggy. Shown in Bob Popovics’ excellent book “Popfleyes” . Martin quickly shot a spy photo of the sample fly in a window sill. Upon return from the ...
64. Mickey Finn - The Mickey Finn is one of the all time classic streamers. Simple, beautiful and fairly easy to tie - and a catcher. Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations - Global FlyFisher
...Here's its history, the original tying recipe and a bunch of variations By Martin Joergensen + + Mickey Finn Martin Joergensen A Mickey Finn or simply... ...ry hassle free and almost never fouls. + + The original, the Polar version Martin Joerge... ...nsen + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - rib Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - cover tib Martin Joergensen + Step 4 - and back Martin Joergensen... ...ep 6 - tie in tinsel Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - start winding Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - and back Martin Joergensen + Step 9 - touching turns Mart...
65. Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fishing. This one is for sea run browns. - Global FlyFisher
...s for sea run browns. By Martin Joergensen Red Tag Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen It doesn't date back to Dame Juliana's A treatyse of fysshynge wyth... ... most likely dates back to the 1850's where it came out of the vice of one Martyn Flynn from Worcestershire, England. ... ... on a nice Red Tag. About Red Tag Type Wet fly Originator Martyn Flynn Year of origin 1850 Difficulty Very easy Target species Brown trout Garfish Gra... ...rib can be a couple of ways to make longer lasting Red Tags. Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—wool Martin Joergensen Step 3—tie in Martin...
66. MartĂ‚Â´s Bibio - A versatile Bibio pattern with a foam sheet wing - Global FlyFisher
... First published October 27th 2006 More about: Foam Terrestrials Patterns Mart´s Bibio A versatile Bibio pattern with a foam sheet wing By Martin West... ... Martin Westbeek A while ago I read Steve Schweitzer's article on a great fly of his, the PeeMew Midge . It uses thin, semi-translucent foam for a win... ...e noticed that on our lake a damp Bibio outfishes a high floating dry one. Mart's Bibio is the result of some experimenting ... ...sink, either. Here are the materials and the tying steps. Step 1: The body Martin Westbeek S...
67. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...oe AKA The Beadhead Brassie By Martin Joergensen Copper John I first learned about the Copper John before a trip to visit GFF partner Steve Schweitzer... ...ly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of origin 1996 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty A ... ...hell back and upper body with epoxy About Copper Joe Type Nymph Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2002 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty ... ...h thread wraps behind the bead and the exposed copper wrappings Copper Joe Martin Joergensen...
68. The Messy Pike Fly - Large, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like - Global FlyFisher
...rge, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like By Martin Joergensen 10+ klil... ...os or 20+ lbs Martin Joergensen Messy pike Martin Joergensen This fly is not one of my typical pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too ... ...heir efforts into the autumn, winter and spring months. Beautiful settings Martin Joergensen Jaws Marti... ...n Joergensen Pre-messed Martin Joergensen Really messy! Martin Joergensen Messy handful Martin Joergensen We started fishing for summer pike a couple ...
69. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...o Kelly Galloup's Zoo Cougar is a pattern with some years on its back, but Martin recently discovered and started tying this st... ...ckle tip wings are just killer. Mart's Parachute Ant Published: 2008-05-09 More than 3 years ago During the warmer months of the year, they are just a... ...ublished: 2007-06-14 More than 4 years ago This strange popper came out of Martin Joergensen's vice recently and has already prov... ...t in a hairwing. Mart´s Bibio Published: 2006-10-27 More than 4 years ago A nice thing about this Bibio is that it's versatile. Play with it, use ligh...
70. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...mply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ... do a very fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed sk... ...ing to the fly tyer. From the head to the tail you will find: + The layout Martin Joergensen Crest + Crest Martin Joergensen Yellow - on t...