Find it all
Results 81-90, 8970 total, on "martin 62" (0.32 seconds)
"62", is too short a word and was ignored.
81. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...or the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel and spool Mart... ... Add to that pair of scissors, and you are ready to roll. Backing attached Martin Joergensen Backing on spo... ...ol Martin Joergensen Ventilated spool Martin Joergensen Reel type There are three basic types of reels, which can influence the way you must start you... ...down the line and tightened nicely around the spool axle. Backing attached Martin Joergensen Electric drill Martin Joergensen Backing done Martin Joer...
82. Genner Bug - This is a fly invented because of the good supply of nice mallard feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. - Global FlyFisher
...rd feathers brought to a trip by German American friend Paul Kalbrener. By Martin Joergensen ... ...+ + Genner Bugs Martin Joergensen The name of this fly comes from the name of its birthplace, Genner Bugt or Genner Bay, in the southern part of Denma... ...ubbing and thread, and I had a whole collection. + Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - secure Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - dub Martin Joergen... ...- mallard feather Martin Joergensen + Step 6 - prepare the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 7 - tie in the feather Martin Joergensen + Step 8 - feathe...
83. Klympen - Klympen is a simple and efficient fly for sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish - Global FlyFisher
... sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish By Martin Joergensen Klympen Martin Joergensen This is one of a bunch of flies... ...ch has proved to be a good autumn fly. The copper bodied fly strikes again Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol The hallmark of the fly is th... ...hen, tan or light brown Head Tying thread Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—tail fibers Martin Joergensen Step 3—tail Martin Joergensen Step 4—ta... ...oergensen Step 6—copper body Martin Joergensen Step 7—first layer Martin Joergensen Step 8—rib Martin Joergensen Step 9—body done Martin Joergensen St...
84. Frida - Frida is the little sister of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation - Global FlyFisher
...er of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation By Martin Joergensen + Eyes Martin Joergensen Frida is the little sister of Frede - t... ... fly quality Head Grizzly marabou/Chickabou dubbing + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - eyes Martin J... ...oergensen + 3 - secure eyes Martin Joergensen + 4 - cut Martin Joergensen + 5 - eyes attached Martin Joergensen + 6 - eyes on Martin Joergensen + 7 - ... ...nsen + 9 - flash Martin Joergensen + 10 - body Martin Joergensen + 11 - tie down Martin Joergensen + 12 - rib Martin Joergensen + 13 - hackle Martin J...
85. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots By Martin Joergensen Color difference Martin... ...ghtweight and compactable because of the soft upper fabric. Velcro closing Martin Joergensen Canvas boots Martin Joer... ...is all that some of my wading boots have managed. On the edge of the grave Martin Jo... ...ergensen Oxidation, disintegration Martin Joergensen The first problems Back to my canvas shoes from Stroud's. I was soon to discover that these boots...
86. Bornholm 2006 - Ah, the annual trip to Bornholm! A highlight in the fishing calendar and always a great trip no matter how lousy the fishing is. - Global FlyFisher
...ousy the fishing is. By Martin Joergensen Happy? Happy! Ken Bonde Larsen Grande kelt Martin Joergensen GFF partner with a bent rod Kasper Mühlbach Mis... ...e specific subjects. Almost back in shape Ken Bonde Larsen Almost tropical Martin Joergensen Break for thoughts Martin Joergensen Gear talk ... ...Jens Groenlund Fir plantation Martin Joergensen Jens searching the edges Kasper Mühlbach Kasper and Ken planning Martin Joergensen Line tray Martin Jo... ...he wind was head on the day before. In the sun Kasper Mühlbach Mirror-calm Martin Joergensen Spring runoff Martin Joergensen Waves over sa...
87. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
.... Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations By Martin Joergensen My most recent CDC & El... ...k fish, caught on a Swedish lake during a heavy evening mayfly hatch. Martin Joergensen People who have fished with the Dutch fly tying wizard Hans We... ...l CDC & Elk Roy Christie Bonefish CDC & Elk Paul Slaney Seatrout CDC & Elk Martin Joergensen Egg Sucking CDC &... ... Elk Martin Westbeek CDC & Elk Spey Stu Farnham Major variations Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire CDC & Elk Emerger Hans Weilenmann CDC & Elk Spent Ha...
88. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...o Kelly Galloup's Zoo Cougar is a pattern with some years on its back, but Martin recently discovered and started tying this st... ...uring the warmer months of the year, they are just about anywhere... Ants. Martin Westbeek shows an ea... ...ublished: 2007-06-14 More than 4 years ago This strange popper came out of Martin Joergensen's vice recently and has already prov... ...ago Not one of Martin Joergensen's usual pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too many tying steps and too many different materials. He ...
89. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...d leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel and spool Martin Joergensen Many beginning and even a few seasoned fly anglers are u... ...rs, and you are ready to roll. Backing attached Martin Joergensen Backing on spool Martin Joergensen Ventilated spool Martin Joergensen Reel type Ther... ... Martin Joergensen Electric drill Martin Joergensen Backing done Martin Joergensen Amount of backing Now you place the spool with the backing in a way... ...restart the procedure after removing the surplus backing. Package contents Martin Joergensen Fly line ready Martin Joergensen Preparing the fly line S...
90. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots By Martin Joergensen Color difference Martin Joergensen As a boot in water Bir... ...ghtweight and compactable because of the soft upper fabric. Velcro closing Martin Joergensen Canvas boots Martin Joergensen The combo worked very well... ...is all that some of my wading boots have managed. On the edge of the grave Martin Joergensen Oxidation, disintegration Martin Joergensen... ...the end they also let go, and the boots were ready to trash. Shallow grave Martin Joergensen Worn fabric Martin Joergensen Leather My next wa...