Find it all
Results 11-20, 9153 total, on "martin joergensen email" (7.65 seconds)
11. Rio Piratos - Where the sabalo grande - the big tarpon - roam - Global FlyFisher
...ll pictures Rio Piratos Where the sabalo grande - the big tarpon - roam By Martin Joergensen Day 0 Who said ... ...p to go search for tarpon - big tarpon! Morning light Martin Joergensen 6 o'clock Martin Joergensen Gear Martin Joergensen Waiting Martin Joergensen D... ...ensen Sun Martin Joergensen We were going in three boats and headed for the open water where the big fish were caught the last couple of years. Experi... ...cal bus was touring with happy people and loud music all night. Caballeros Martin Joergensen Day 2 Three magnificent leaps Porcupin...
12. The Ronker - Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. A fly for deep dwelling trout. It's the Ronker. - Global FlyFisher
... a zonker... in orange. A fly for deep dwelling trout. It's the Ronker. By Martin Joerg... ...ensen + A row of Ronkers Martin Joergensen In a couple of days I'm off to Sweden to fish in Hökensås, a collection of nice fishing lakes in the centra... ...or, and orange hackle and rubber legs for color and action. + Green Ronker Martin Joergensen There's no big deal in tying ... ...or sailing slowly while pulling the fly over the bottom. + + + On the lake Martin Joergensen + Ronker country Martin Joergensen The ...
13. Om?b?rsten - The Omoe Brush - A Danish sea trout fly meant to imitate a small clamworm - Global FlyFisher
...is page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, just return to GFF. --> The Omoe Brush A Danish sea tr... ...mall clamworm By Martin Joergensen The Omoe Brush and its originator Ken Bonde Larsen The Omoe Brush could have been called the Brush from Om Island O... ...ns See how to tie it in this sequence of images. Step 1 - varnish the hook Martin Joergensen Step 2 - add weight Martin Joergensen Step 3 ... ...- start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 4 - add flash Martin Joergensen Step 5 - bend back Martin Joergensen Step 6 - tail Martin Joergensen Step 7-...
14. Brenda - Brenda - Brenda's Mother - Brenda's Sister - Global FlyFisher
...enda Published Apr 18th 2012 Brenda - Brenda's Mother - Brenda's Sister By Martin Joergensen + + + + Brend... ...eighted flies using GP feathers. Brenda's Sister, maybe? Yellow Omoe Brush Martin Joergensen I may also break the original pattern by cutting down on ... ...out on it. I only have a small, B/W image of this fly. + Golden rainbow Martin Joergensen Brenda Type Cold saltwater fly Originator Ove Monrad Difficu... ...aller, two larger Body Flash dubbing, yellowish rainbow colored + 1 - bead Martin Joergensen + 2 - thread base Martin Joergensen + 3 - super glue Mart...
15. One Mallard Shrimp - As a Baltic sea trout angler you can never get enough shrimp patterns, and this one was tied as a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. - Global FlyFisher
...s a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. + + In the wild Martin Joergensen We had been fishing ... ...to make a shell, and the recipe for a nice shrimp was there. + One feather Martin Joergensen + + Inspired by... ... Martin Joergensen + + The One Mallard Shrimp Martin Joergensen From one feather you will get barbs for the shrimp's thorn, the fluffy part will make ... ...Light Curing Resin for the shell, and even that is easy. + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - flash Martin Joer...
16. Djihad - The Djihad is a bright fly with a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly - Global FlyFisher
...h a shiny body, silver combined with black and red. Just my kind of fly By Martin Joergensen + Djihad Martin Jo... ... and I think they will be excellent flies for rough water. + + Rough water Martin Joergensen I have tied my Djihads fa... ... Front hackle Large black rooster Head Tying thread + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - prepare tail Martin Joergensen + 3 - tie in tail Ma... ...Joergensen + 4 - tail done Martin Joergensen + 5 - flash Martin Joergensen + 6 - fold back flash Martin Joergensen + 7 - tail done Martin Joergensen +...
17. Fly Fishing Wallpapers for pc and Mac - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...ts to go to the download section. Speyfishing for steelhead on the Skeena, Martin Joergensen photo 2004 Asger fighting his last Icelandic trout on our... ...on that beautiful island. Photo: Martin Joergensen © 2003 The finest possible setting for Danish night fishing. The sun sets over the mirror smooth wa... ...reel. Martin Joergensen photo 2000 Blue flower, nice view. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 GFF Partner Martin in more than knee deep water fishing on th... ...m. Photo: Henning Eskol 2004. GFF partner Martin Joergensen with a Mexican bonefish. Martin Joergensen photo 2002 Fighting a sea trout in the steel bl...
18. Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Crane Fly - The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple insect with some very distinct characteristics, in particular the very long ... ...about: Imitations | Terrestrials | Patterns | Comment Martin's Mundane Crane Fly Published Oct 13th 2012 The crane fly or daddy longlegs is a simple i... ...fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. By Martin Joergensen It's been a while since the latest ... ...stream. + Brown crane fly Martin Joergensen Martin's Mundane Crane Fly Type Terrestrial Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2012 Difficulty Ea...
19. Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation - Global FlyFisher
...is one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation By Martin Joergensen , Ken Bonde Larsen + + KISS is not always a rock band Mar... ...in Joergensen - WikiMedia, Wok The Danish and Scandinavian shrimp flies for sea trout have gotten more and more life-like and more and more realistic ... ...ngers. The tool does make it much easier, though. + Step A - the base part Martin Joergensen + Step B - place feather Martin Joergensen The fly is tie... ...easantly cheap, but just take some time to make. + Step C - second feather Martin Joergensen + Step D - dubbing Martin Joergensen + Step E - place dub...
20. Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane - A slight variation of an really old fly of mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie - Global FlyFisher
... Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane - A slight variation of an really old fly of mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie - Gl... ...tfish Eyes Patterns Touch More about: Baitfish | Eyes | Patterns | Comment Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane Published Oct 18th 2012 A slight variation of a... ...mine, which again was a derivative of Bob Nauheim's famed Crazy Charlie By Martin Joergensen + + Mundane Crazy Danes Martin Joergensen I tied this fly... ...city original Crazy Dane I stick to the GP 90% of the time. + Step 1 -hook Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - start thread Martin Joergensen + Step 3 - eyes...