Find it all
Results 51-60, 9987 total, on "martin joergensen flies" (3.73 seconds)
51. The Messy Pike Fly - Large, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like - Global FlyFisher
...rge, colorful, voluminous - just the kind of fly a large pike will like By Martin Joergensen 10+ klil... ...os or 20+ lbs Martin Joergensen Messy pike Martin Joergensen This fly is not one of my typical pike flies. For that it is way too complex and has too ... ... I don't like complex pike flies. I spend dozens of minutes tying one, and a pike spends seconds shredding it! But this one serves a purpose: It's a b... ...t is not as prone to hooking itself as some of my other material-rich pike flies. The pattern was sparked by a summer of excellent pike fishin...
52. Pinky Pain - Bright, colorful and visible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water - Global FlyFisher
... GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Hair Sea trout flies Patterns Streamers Comment Pinky Pain Published Apr 19th 2012 Bright,... ...isible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water By Martin Joergensen + Pinky Pain Martin Joergensen Henrik Leth is an institution in Danish... ...erns, but the Pinky Pain surfaces ever so often when the talk falls on his flies. This pattern is mentioned in... ... Thomas Vinge's excellent books on Danish seatrout flies, but Henrik also mentions it several times on his own Danish web page . The fly has changed a...
53. Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fishing. This one is for sea run browns. - Global FlyFisher
... Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fish... ...rns Comment Red Tag Published April 14th 2011 Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been ... ...s for sea run browns. By Martin Joergensen Red Tag Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen It doesn't date back to Dame Juliana's A treatyse of fysshynge wyth... ...d chain eyes now and then just for no particular reason and because I like flies with eyes. The ...
54. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
... ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Cdc Deer hair Dry flies Patterns Comment The CDC & Elk family... .... Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations By Martin Joergensen My most recent CDC & El... ...k fish, caught on a Swedish lake during a heavy evening mayfly hatch. Martin Joergensen People who have fished with the Dutch fly tying wizard Hans We... ... fly by Hans himself. We had met a few times, and I had fished some of his flies and tied some of my own, and at one point he sent me a mail with a sh...
55. Fly Fishing Wallpapers for pc and Mac - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...ts to go to the download section. Speyfishing for steelhead on the Skeena, Martin Joergensen photo 2004 Asger fighting his last Icelandic trout on our... ...on that beautiful island. Photo: Martin Joergensen © 2003 The finest possible setting for Danish night fishing. The sun sets over the mirror smooth wa... ...reel. Martin Joergensen photo 2000 Blue flower, nice view. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 GFF Partner Martin in more than knee deep water fishing on th... ...m. Photo: Henning Eskol 2004. GFF partner Martin Joergensen with a Mexican bonefish. Martin Joergensen photo 2002 Fighting a sea trout in the steel bl...
56. The history of GFF - The Global FlyFisher started as a strike of luck, a flap of a butterfly's wing, a mere coincidence - more than 10 years ago. - Global FlyFisher
... years ago. By The GFF partners Snaps from GFF's history December 6th 1995 Martin Joergensen November 27th 1996 Martin Joergensen January 20th 1997 Ma... ...16th 1997 Martin Joergensen December 15th 1998 Martin Joergensen A weblog... in 1996! Martin Joergensen As many other great web sites, The Global FlyF... ... in contact. The gang of four; the GFF partners. Bob P, Steve S, Bob S and Martin J Two pers... ...onal homepages Back in 1994 and 1995 Steve Schweitzer and Martin Joergensen sat thousands of miles apart and maintained each their personal little add...
57. Super simple fly photos - This is the ?ber simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Global FlyFisher
...tos - This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Globa... ... 2013 This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-b... ...y-steps - even with your phone! By Martin Joergensen + + Super simple setups Martin Joergensen I know I have written about this subject before, but it... ... there who could need a very simple course in shooting flies. If you want all the details, go to this much longer and more advanced article , but if y...
58. The Ronker - Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. A fly for deep dwelling trout. It's the Ronker. - Global FlyFisher
... a zonker... in orange. A fly for deep dwelling trout. It's the Ronker. By Martin Joerg... ...ensen + A row of Ronkers Martin Joergensen In a couple of days I'm off to Sweden to fish in Hökensås, a collection of nice fishing lakes in the centra... ... my friend Hans Jakob and we had a great time. I fished various flies and teams of flies as I have already written about in my article from last year'... ...some flies to use with this method, and since I'm currently writing a very thorough article series on zonkers for this site, I found it obvious to tie...
59. Real Enough! - Global FlyFisher
... More about: Imitations Shrimp Advanced Caddis Naturals Real Enough! These flies are not super realistic imitations, but they certainly look real enou... ...Joergensen Lagathu's shrimp Martin Joergensen Some people tie flies that look so real that you expect them to start crawling as soon as they are relea... ...her is one, and Bob Mead - of praying mantis fame - is another. Others tie flies, which are realistic imitations, but not quite to that extent. Many o... ...n Joergensen Glue shrimp Martin Joergensen What's realistic? I have seen some extremely precise copies of natural insects in my time. The only visible...
60. Pike Duster - Inspired by some large, colorful saddles and an ordinary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. - Global FlyFisher
...an ordinary feather duster, this pike fly is voluminous and voluptuous. By Martin Joergensen + + The Pike Duster Martin Joergensen During my ... ...ags and let my fingers do the running. Buy... more... hackle... + + Hackle Martin Joergensen So I found myself pulling down bags from the pegs on the ... ...e saddles in three beautiful red and orange hues, selected with large pike flies in mind. During our annual autumn coastal trip I whipped up th... ...e first flies using these feathers, and wound up with a fly, which I dubbed the Pike Duster thanks to its likeness to a feather duster. There's absolu...