Find it all
Results 61-70, 8269 total, on "martin joergensen flies" (0.85 seconds)
61. One Mallard Shrimp - As a Baltic sea trout angler you can never get enough shrimp patterns, and this one was tied as a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. - Global FlyFisher
...s a result of access to some really fine mallard feathers. + + In the wild Martin Joergensen We had been fishing ... ...to make a shell, and the recipe for a nice shrimp was there. + One feather Martin Joergensen + + Inspired by... ... Martin Joergensen + + The One Mallard Shrimp Martin Joergensen From one feather you will get barbs for the shrimp's thorn, the fluffy part will make ... ...Light Curing Resin for the shell, and even that is easy. + Step 1 - thread Martin Joergensen + Step 2 - flash Martin Joer...
62. The Test Tube - A weird and futuristic construction from the archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... - Global FlyFisher
...ff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Tube Flies Patterns The Lab Touch More about: Tube Flies | Patterns | The Lab | ... ...rom the archives. Really easy to tie... eh, make... uhm... construct... By Martin Joergensen + Super simple Martin Joergensen This pattern... ... so old that they were scans. Back then I simply put the flies in a flatbed scanner and scanned them. Not big art when it comes to photography, but OK... ...ced a thinner version, making it possible to make smaller and even lighter flies. You can vary the weight and look of the fly by choosing different bo...
63. Beginner's Buzzer - The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one - Global FlyFisher
...water Trout Beginner's Buzzer The British buzzers are simple and effective flies. Learn to tie and fish one By Martin Joergensen with the ... ...assistance of Paul Slaney Orange Beginner's Buzzer Martin Joergensen One fell for the Buzzer Martin Joergensen A Buzzer is basically an imitation of t... ... very generic, and has not been developed by me. My inspiration stems from flies tied by my good friend the Welsh fly tyer and angler Paul Slaney, but... ...tied in rather large sizes. The typical fly size will be 12-14, but larger flies in the 10-8 range are seen too. But it is not only the imitative powe...
64. Fly Fishing Wallpapers for pc and Mac - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...uploads first. Solitary angler in the sunset on the Swedish river Klarelv, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 Tarpon seen! Martin Joergensen photo 2005 Fish... ...an river, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 Rosy sheen on a winter sea trout, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 Sun setting over the ocean, Martin Joergensen ph... ...nsen photo 2005 Heavy rain in the horizon. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 Great sunset over the lake. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 Jean Guy Côte's Bra... ...round. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 Blue flower, nice view. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 A Scierra Traxion reel in the sun. Photo: Martin Joergensen...
65. New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials market. We try to catch up. - Global FlyFisher
...e materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials mark... ...tore GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Tube Flies Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Tub... ...e Flies | Tie Better | Comment New tube materials Published Nov 28th 2012 It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, ... ...rials market. We try to catch up. By Martin Joergensen I have tried to keep up with the development in tube materials by editing, deleting and adding ...
66. Tube Tools - This article dives into the different vises and tube fly holders - Global FlyFisher
...RS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Tube flies Tying tools Tie Better Comment Tube Tools Published August 20th 2007 ... ...ses and tube fly holders By Martin Joergensen Sowing needle Martin Joergensen Sowing needles Martin Joergensen You will first and foremost need a tube... ... like Partridges 1/0, 2/0 or larger , then try them. Blind eye salmon hook Martin Joergensen Swedish tube needle in the vise M... ...artin Joergensen Really simple: a salmon hook Martin Joergensen Swedish tube needle Martin Joergensen Cheap Indian tube tool Martin Joergensen Fisker ...
67. Fill-the-box - I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybox for more than a year. It's time to make up for that neglect. - Global FlyFisher
...blished December 14th 2005 More about: Coastal fishing Fly tying Sea trout flies Fish Better Patterns Fill-the-box I have severely neglected my day-to... ...time to make up for that neglect. By Martin Joergensen First two kinds Martin Joergensen Updated . The flies I fish with on a frequent basis are usual... ...’t do that. I have seen my good friend Carsten from Bornholm stick all the flies he has fished during a day i... ... flybox. I’ll bet you he has his flies for years... I don't My intention is to tie some or all of the following patterns: Grey Frede Red Tag Danish Pa...
68. Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow - This is an article about Don Gapen's Muddler Minnow, a fly that is tied in countless versions, but only few that resemble the original - Global FlyFisher
...ble the original By Martin Joergensen + + Ted Patlen's Muddler Minnow Bob Petti - Martin Joergensen I love muddlers and have tied many, many of them. ... ...fishing them. The muddler technique can be used for many types of flies from deep fishing baitfish patterns to streaking caddises. Spinning hair The i... ... tend to like neatly tied flies. Messy muddlers + + + Not messy enough Martin Joergensen I have experimented with messy muddlers with great success bo... ... of other classic flies tied by their originators. Even messier And man, that is one messy fly! First of all: the head is just a bunch of untrimmed, s...
69. Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm imitations. - Global FlyFisher
... Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well... ...ove zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm... ...tin Joergensen Before I started writing this article I had only a vague idea about the origin of the zonker style of flies. I did some research and di... ...helves gave me a few hints. Both Perrault's Standard Dictionary of Fishing Flies and Hellickson's massive Fish Flies Encyclopedia named Dan Byford as ...
70. Bumby Mexico - A bumpy trip to Punta Allen, Mexico for bonefish and tarpon. - Global FlyFisher
...mby Mexico A bumpy trip to Punta Allen, Mexico for bonefish and tarpon. By Martin Joergensen Freshl... ...y caught Michael G. Olsen Cloudy fish Nils Joergensen This is about a trip to Mexico—a two week trip that was supposed to consist of two parts: ... ...rgensen and myself—GFF partner Martin Joergensen. We flew into Cancun and too a shuttle from there to out final destination Punta Allen. The rid... ...artin Joergensen Flats Martin Joergensen Sirena Martin Joergensen Bumpy II—preparations We spent the evening checking up on the gear and slept w...