Find it all
Results 91-100, 5865 total, on "mater" (0.23 seconds)
91. Bead Head Soft Hackle Bunny Bugger - Here's our variation of the Bunny Bugger fly. One of the deadliest flies for fresh, salt & warm water fishes, hands down. It is a must in your fly box. Beads & lead-free wire gets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials: Hook: Standard Streamer Hook, Size 6-12 Thread: Red or Color to match fly Tail: Hair from Zonker Strips Abdomen: Hair form Zonker Strips Flash: (Optional) Krystal Flash or Flashabou Rib: Gold or Copper Wire Hackle: Hen Back Hackle, color to match fly Bead: Gold or Copper Like us: facebook.com/troutsiders Follow us: twitter.com/troutsiders Music by DanoSongs.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials: Hook: Standard Streamer Hook, Size 6-12 Thread: Red or Color to ... ...ets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials... ...nuary 5th 2005 Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 The lack of English material on coastal sea trout fishing changed dramatically when Danish film maker Niels Veste... ...nglish. Many more now have access to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing, June 2nd 2011 Vatnsdalsá The Icelandic salmon river Va...
92. Buying hen and soft hackle - What to look for when buying hen hackle and soft hackle in general - Global FlyFisher
...omments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Beginners Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Beginners | Tie Bet... ...hickens are still the most common, but other well known soft hackling materials are from gamebirds like grouse, quail and especially partridge, which ... ... I will cover marabou used as a hackle in a separate article on this material. + Bad quality Martin Joergensen No matter what type of softhackle flies... ... mostly of good quality and with consistent color, but as always with dyed material you should make sure that the surplus dye has been rinsed out and ...
93. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
...BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Cdc Fly tying materials Tie Better Comment Tying with CDC Publishe... ...l, but they retained the CDC collar and at times combined it with a second material such as cock hackle. Note: Marc Petitjean, a CDC aficionado and on... ...ible complemented his articles with the first book focusing solely on this material, ... ...o feature in a broad range of patterns. CDC also blends in well with other materials, where the combinations of their r...
94. Buying Dry Fly Hackle - What to look for when buying dry fly hackle - Global FlyFisher
...ct Keywords Keywords Cleaning Materials Fly Tying Materials Hackle Tie Better Touch More about: Cleaning Materials | Fly Tying Materials | Hackle | Ti... ...n of each. Articles in this series about selecting and buying material Buying Dry Fly Hackle . Published April 22nd 2013 Buying Deer Hair . Published ... ...yet. Buying saddle hackle not scheduled for publishing yet. Articles about material selection and cleaning Steaming your materials . Published Septemb... ...2012 Selecting deer hair . Published February 10th 1997 Cleaning fly tying material . Published October 25th 1996 Cleaning hair . Published December 2...
95. Pink Salmon Surf Candy - 2013 was a big run year for Pink Salmon on the Skagit River in Washington. Everyone, seemingly, who fishes for Pink Salmon touts the wonders of pink flies, baits and lures -- so this Surf Candy style of fly stays true the Pink color theme. For the Pink Salmon fly fisher, this fly may be fished on sink tip lines using cast and strip in slow flowing waters or using cast, swing, and hang-down fly delivery in riffles. Pink salmon are often found in relatively shallow water as they migrate along saltwater bay and estuary shorelines, and as they migrate upriver. This fly sinks well, considering it is not weighted, but should still be fished on a sink tip or sinking shooting-head fly line. Jay Nicholas Check out more videos and blog posts at http://oregonflyfishingblog.com/ And buy materials at http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ Overall Length = 3" Thread: Fine mono Hook: #2 Mustad 3407 Lower Body: Fl Pink Bucktail Mid Body: Fl Pink FishHair Body Topping: Fl Fuchsia Krystal Flash Eyes: 7/32" Adhesive Holographic Super Pearl Cure Goo: Hydro, Thick, and Tack Free - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...gblog.com/ And buy materials at http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ Overall Length = 3 Thread: Fine mono Hook: #2 Mustad 3407 Lower Body: Fl Pink Bucktail M... ...eautiful, large format book about tube flies with 300 patterns listed with materials and exquisite images. A handful are illustrated with step-by-step... ...out more videos and blog posts at http://oregonflyfishingblog.com/ And buy materials at http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ Overall Length = 3 Thread: ... ...icles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles A very versatile material Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materi...
96. Boney Flies - flies for bonefish - Some are well known, some are close to unknown, but they can all catch bonefish. - Global FlyFisher
...ut also a lot of glare that might spook off some fish. See description and materials here Gotcha Another classic in the Crazy Ch... ...8 and 10. See description and materials here Bonefish CDC&Elk Many GFF visitors may know Hans Weilenmann's CDC&Elk dry fly quite well. Some may even k... ...m equally alive in saltwater as they do in freshwater. See description and materials here and the story of the original fly here . The... ...rs ago that pattern was converted into a sea trout pattern. Its colors and material choice makes it a very generic small fish or shrimp imitation, and...
97. Dyeing materials Equipment - Global FlyFisher
... Dyeing materials Equipment Dyeing Intro Equipment Step-by-step Microwave Fabric dye Collecting Previous Intro Next Step-by-step Equipment and Materia... ...ials suggested for Dyeing Fly Tying Materials: Apron - to protect clothes from dye splashes. Teaspoon or spatula - for measuring out dye powder. Malt ... ...concentrated. I have never needed Venpol or Veniard de-greaser. I soak all materials to be dyed in a mixture of warm water and washing up liquid. The ... ...r soaking rinse in cold water. Be very careful if you dye materials in the kitchen. You are using a permanent dye and if you are not careful parts of ...
98. Snow Fly - How to tie a Snow Fly ~ Winter Stone. This Little Black Winter Stonefly is a perfect imitation of a juvenile stonefly hatched the Summer before. I call this pattern a Snow Fly and I use it on the river when the snow flies. This Stonefly Pattern is relatively smaller than most, but all stoneflies have to be this small at some point. I like to use a size #16 or #14 hook and sometimes I will use a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If you would like to catch willing trout, consider taking a fishing vacation to Aspen or near by. You will have a great time, the fishing is as good as it gets! Go to riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mes I will use a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If yo... ...e a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If you would like ... ...ing how to build a large baitfish imitation with few and easily accessible materials - and Pete Gray's neat welding technique... ...ng materials, and is extremely thorough and useful - even for those that have no plans of dying, but just want to treat their materials as well as pos...
99. Global Fly Fisher, Sheep Hair Flies
...| Staff | Sheep Hair Flies By Bob Petti Recently I've begun working with a material that was introduced to me through the tying of Dave Whitlock. In p... ...eamer Hair or Secret Streamer Hair . I've found it to be a wonderful tying material for large strea... ...uld swear is a synthetic, as it just glows so brightly. One quality of the materia... ...hat you can give an illusion of substance to a wing without using a ton of material. It's fluffy , yet absorbs water and will sink readily when fully ...
100. The Christmas Tree - This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... it catches a lot of fish! - Global FlyFisher
... fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a b... ... fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that... ... even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... I have to admit that it's an efficient fly. I... ... fishing life. The obvious variation is simply color. There are just two materials in this fly, and you can both vary it subtly by changing the color ...