Find it all
Results 91-100, 5729 total, on "mater" (0.32 seconds)
91. Buying hen and soft hackle - What to look for when buying hen hackle and soft hackle in general - Global FlyFisher
...omments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Beginners Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Beginners | Tie Bet... ...hickens are still the most common, but other well known soft hackling materials are from gamebirds like grouse, quail and especially partridge, which ... ... I will cover marabou used as a hackle in a separate article on this material. + Bad quality Martin Joergensen No matter what type of softhackle flies... ... mostly of good quality and with consistent color, but as always with dyed material you should make sure that the surplus dye has been rinsed out and ...
92. Snow Fly - How to tie a Snow Fly ~ Winter Stone. This Little Black Winter Stonefly is a perfect imitation of a juvenile stonefly hatched the Summer before. I call this pattern a Snow Fly and I use it on the river when the snow flies. This Stonefly Pattern is relatively smaller than most, but all stoneflies have to be this small at some point. I like to use a size #16 or #14 hook and sometimes I will use a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If you would like to catch willing trout, consider taking a fishing vacation to Aspen or near by. You will have a great time, the fishing is as good as it gets! Go to riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mes I will use a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If yo... ...e a little bit of flash material. The Roaring Fork River in Colorado is full of Little Black Stoneflies and the fish seek them out. If you would like ... ...ing how to build a large baitfish imitation with few and easily accessible materials - and Pete Gray's neat welding technique... ...ng materials, and is extremely thorough and useful - even for those that have no plans of dying, but just want to treat their materials as well as pos...
93. Buying Dry Fly Hackle - What to look for when buying dry fly hackle - Global FlyFisher
...ct Keywords Keywords Cleaning Materials Fly Tying Materials Hackle Tie Better Touch More about: Cleaning Materials | Fly Tying Materials | Hackle | Ti... ...n of each. Articles in this series about selecting and buying material Buying Dry Fly Hackle . Published April 22nd 2013 Buying Deer Hair . Published ... ...yet. Buying saddle hackle not scheduled for publishing yet. Articles about material selection and cleaning Steaming your materials . Published Septemb... ...2012 Selecting deer hair . Published February 10th 1997 Cleaning fly tying material . Published October 25th 1996 Cleaning hair . Published December 2...
94. Bead Head Soft Hackle Bunny Bugger - Here's our variation of the Bunny Bugger fly. One of the deadliest flies for fresh, salt & warm water fishes, hands down. It is a must in your fly box. Beads & lead-free wire gets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials: Hook: Standard Streamer Hook, Size 6-12 Thread: Red or Color to match fly Tail: Hair from Zonker Strips Abdomen: Hair form Zonker Strips Flash: (Optional) Krystal Flash or Flashabou Rib: Gold or Copper Wire Hackle: Hen Back Hackle, color to match fly Bead: Gold or Copper Like us: facebook.com/troutsiders Follow us: twitter.com/troutsiders Music by DanoSongs.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials: Hook: Standard Streamer Hook, Size 6-12 Thread: Red or Color to ... ...ets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials... ...nuary 5th 2005 Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 The lack of English material on coastal sea trout fishing changed dramatically when Danish film maker Niels Veste... ...nglish. Many more now have access to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing, June 2nd 2011 Vatnsdalsá The Icelandic salmon river Va...
95. Global Fly Fisher, Sheep Hair Flies
...| Staff | Sheep Hair Flies By Bob Petti Recently I've begun working with a material that was introduced to me through the tying of Dave Whitlock. In p... ...eamer Hair or Secret Streamer Hair . I've found it to be a wonderful tying material for large strea... ...uld swear is a synthetic, as it just glows so brightly. One quality of the materia... ...hat you can give an illusion of substance to a wing without using a ton of material. It's fluffy , yet absorbs water and will sink readily when fully ...
96. The Christmas Tree - This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... it catches a lot of fish! - Global FlyFisher
... fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a b... ... fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that... ... even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... I have to admit that it's an efficient fly. I... ... fishing life. The obvious variation is simply color. There are just two materials in this fly, and you can both vary it subtly by changing the color ...
97. Hartwick's Hoser - The black and blue version of the very popular Hartwick's Hoser. The large profile steelhead pattern is an excellent fly on the swing at all water levels. some key materials include Thread: Veevus 10/0 Black Tube: Protube Nanotube Junction: Protube Junction Tube, Red Butt: Blue Hareline STS Trilobal Dubbing Butt Hackle: Silver Doctor Blue Hareline Saddle Hackle Rib: Fl. Blue Polar Chenille Body: Medium Flat Pearl Mylar Tinsel Bump: Blue Hareline STS Dubbing Cone: Black Large Procone Bump: Kingfisher Blue Hareline STS Dubbing Underwing: Kingfisher Blue Craft Fur, Blue Ice Angel Hair Wing: Kingfisher Blue Metz Magnum Hackle tips Hackle: Black Marabou tied collar style, a couple turns of Black Schlappen All available at Caddisflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ead pattern is an excellent fly on the swing at all water levels. some key materials... ...ead pattern is an excellent fly on the swing at all water levels. some key materials... ...round in Pete Gray's noggin and looking for a place to happen]... and then materialize into PharSidePhlyz. Saltwater flies can ... ...med the Cheap Lazy Bastard because the originator, Joe Kissane, uses cheap materials whenever possible, takes shortcu...
98. The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher
...The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher First published... ...ry flies Fly tying materials Home made materials Stream Terrestrials Patterns Comment The Simplest Fly Another one of those flies with one material an... ... a piece of cork you may use the cork from a bottle of wine and a lighter. Materials About The Simplest Fly Type Dry fl... ...y Originator Unknown Difficulty Very easy Target species Brown trout Chub Materials Body Cork, like from a wine bottle Hook Treble, appropraite size T...
99. Fly Tying - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
... In the most simplistic terms, a flytying kit must only have the tools and materials necessary to tie the flies you may use on a single trip or a sing... ... flytying books. With barely a photograph and just a small piece on materials and tools, see why this book gets a rare score on the GFF Review scale. ... ...li Pepper. Flash tail This simple method is also applicable for many other materials and situations. One that immediately comes to mind is the precise... ...odies, but will often form other parts of the fly as well. Using different materials and tighter or looser dubbing along with different techniques, ca...
100. Czech Nymphing - Straight from the source - Global FlyFisher
...of a Czech nymph is the back, made from latex foil or a material with similar characteristics. For ribbing of the fly monofil or coloured wire is used... ... the title of world champion in Belgium. First Czech nymphs were tied from materials, ... ...first thick patterns changed into thinner ones with coming up of new tying materials of higher quality. At the beginning of this history imitative pat... ... is very simple and no special or exotic materials are needed for it. Fot tying a standard Czech nymph we need to have the following items in our tyin...