Find it all
Results 51-60, 259 total, on "mayflies" (0.20 seconds)
51. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...ing Trout . Stalcup's Mayflies Shane's book is devoted to imitations imitations of each major stage of mayfly development - nymph, emerger, adult, and... ...no bass flies. There are a few hoppers and ants, but apart from that it's mayflies, stoneflies a caddises. Atlantic Salmon Handbook Although this book... ...ave Whitlock deals with all important fresh water trout food species; from mayflies, caddisflies and stoneflies to fish, scuds, shrimps and leeches. E...
52. Dave Whitlock - Dave Whitlock's guide to aquatic trout foods - Book review - Global FlyFisher
...spinner, emerger, caddises, mayflies and so on, but I'd bet that a lot of you -- like me -- never really could find your way in all these terms and th... ...ave Whitlock deals with all important fresh water trout food species; from mayflies, caddisflies and stoneflies to fish, scuds, shrimps and...
53. Detached Body Mayfly Emerger - My favourite Pattern for River & Large water - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Foam | Mayflies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z O... ...5 3 votes More videos by mak-flies More videos with foam mayflies Videos from that day Fishing just one step... The third installment of the movie, An...
54. - Unsinkable flies - David Cowardin's concept for preventing flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. - Global FlyFisher
...n my eyes, Cowardin's huge salmon flies, funky colorful bugs or even small mayflies aren't significantly different in their philosophy than the endles... ...dgeable person to listen to. Read Martin Joergensens review here Stalcup's Mayflies Book review : Shane'...
55. Global Fly Fisher, Jan Normandale, GFF columnist, Column May 2000
...ing about it Flyfisher Reading & reference : Lafontaine Caddisflies Arbona Mayflies & The Angler, Stoneflies Waterman Modern Fresh and Saltwater Fishi...
56. Better-Winged Olives - Making a classic tried-n-true fly one step better - Global FlyFisher
...f A.K. Best's theories on quill-bodied mayflies; they only make perfect sense. Quill-bodied flies provide distinct segmentation in the body just like ... ... could do with making a better BWO. After observing many blue-winged olive mayflies over the ...
57. Blooming of the Tisza - Fly fishing for asp and ide during the hatch of the Tisza-flowers. Video made by Hárságyi Péter and Szmutni Ákos Songs performed by Siouxsie and the Banshees and The Notwist - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Hatches | Mayflies | Comment ... ...e Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 5 1 vote More videos with hatches mayflies Videos from that day 6th order View 6th order in full size The Way...
58. Nymphs - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...d want to try something different. See them all. Stalcup's Mayflies Book review : Shane's book is devoted to imitations imitations of each major stage... ... few hoppers and ants, but apart from that it's mayflies, stoneflies a caddises. Charlie's Bead Head Scud A simple and good looking scud pattern from ...
59. Vltava-DobrÃ¡ - Czech grayling - Global FlyFisher
...-by-fin and sipped hatching midges and small mayflies. I caught maybe ten and Jan probably caught five times as many! I was impressed. It is not every... ...nt tail, pink gold head, hares ear, caddis larvae. Dries size 14-18, small mayflies, caddis, red tags, CDC-2-colored. An indicator is useful when fis...
60. Lake fishing in Sweden - A short story and a few selected pictures from a summer trip to some beautiful Swedish fishing lakes. - Global FlyFisher
...ut there are also mayflies hatching, and during our stay we experienced one evening with very good Ephemera vulgata hatches and lots of surface activi... ...ish for rising fish with a dry fly, and flies such as large mayflies, caddises and different terrestrials can work really well. A twitched caddis fly ...