Find it all
Results 81-90, 317 total, on "mayflies" (1.08 seconds)
81. Lough Conn trout fishing - Irish Lough Conn is a huge lake full of wild trout and a very decent number of salmon. Fishing in it is free, and can be fantastic. And the Kelly Kettle was born on its banks. - Global FlyFisher
... flies. There's a proficient hatch of mayflies on the lake and we saw mayflies on the water every day even though we didn't experience any massive hat...
82. Global Fly Fisher, Jan Normandale, GFF columnist, Column May 2000
...ing about it Flyfisher Reading & reference : Lafontaine Caddisflies Arbona Mayflies & The Angler, Stoneflies Waterman Modern Fresh and Saltwater Fishi...
83. What is fly-fishing? - This article tries to explain in simple terms what it is to fish with a fly - fly-fish or flyfish. - Global FlyFisher
...k like common flies, the far majority looks like other flying insects like mayflies, sedges, beetles and many more. But in spit... ...food items like midges, mayflies and small nymphs and larvae. You can also fish something that floats: a dry fly, which would be impossible if the fly...
84. Nymphs - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...d want to try something different. See them all. Stalcup's Mayflies Book review : Shane's book is devoted to imitations imitations of each major stage... ... few hoppers and ants, but apart from that it's mayflies, stoneflies a caddises. Charlie's Bead Head Scud A simple and good looking scud pattern from ...
85. Better-Winged Olives - Making a classic tried-n-true fly one step better - Global FlyFisher
...f A.K. Best's theories on quill-bodied mayflies; they only make perfect sense. Quill-bodied flies provide distinct segmentation in the body just like ... ... could do with making a better BWO. After observing many blue-winged olive mayflies over the ...
86. Fly Bio I - Gary Rapley (short) - This is a taste of the first short film in the 'Fly Bio Series'. In Autumn this year we took an opportunity and spent a few precious days in Mackenzie country, South Island NZ. It features good friend and fly casting instructor, Gary Rapley. The Fly Bio series was created to share people's individual fly fishing journey. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nnovative and extremely easy technique to make durable extended bodies for mayflies, caddis, and stoneflies, and he shows a way of hackling the dry fl...
87. Yellowfish Demo - Footage of an awesome fresh water fly fishing trip targeting small mouth yellowfish. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... wet fly fishing and streamer fishing. July 20th 2011 Mayflies and More First a foremost a DVD covering 10 very neat and fairly easy patterns tied for...
88. Mi Red Spent Spinner - My interpretation of a red spent spinner - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... free lunch to a high school football team. January 19th 2012 Mayflies and More First a foremost a DVD covering 10 very neat and fairly easy patterns ...
89. Nail Knot - Matt at the Big R Fly Shop, in Great Falls, teaches us how to tie the nail knot. We recommend using this to connect your fly line to your leader. The Nail knot is a little tougher knot to tie, so we recommend using one of the many tools available to assist in tying this knot. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nnovative and extremely easy technique to make durable extended bodies for mayflies, caddis, and stoneflies, and he shows a way of hackling the dry ...
90. Same Thing Murray - Detailed instructions on tying a "Same Thing Murray" salmon fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...or mayflies, caddis, and stoneflies, and he shows a way of hackling the dry flies so that the hackle is under the body but above the hook so that it s...