The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying
Find it all
Results 41-50, 13001 total, on "not only do" (0.43 seconds)
"do", is too short a word and was ignored.
"not", is a very common word and was ignored.
41. Chad Johnson's Articulated White River Deceiver - Deceiver style articulated streamers have become a go-to trophy brown trout pattern on the White River system. Chad Johnson's tie is not only one of the most elegant but best performing. Video produced by Brian Wise: Fly Fishing the Ozarks http://flyfishingtheozarks.com/ in conjunction with Dally's Ozark Fly Fisher, Cotter Arkansas. http://theozarkflyfisher.com Rear Hook: Gamakatsu 38113 Worm Hook 3/0 Tail: Whiting American Hackle Yellow Body: Bucktail Yellow & Olive Articulation: 50lb mono & Beads Front Hook: Gamakatsu 38113 Worm Hook 3/0 Lead Wire .030 Body: Bucktail Yellow, Olive Flash: Pearl Flashabou Cheeks Bucktail Orange Eyes: Hareline Oval Pupil 3D Eyes Pearl/Black 3/8" - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
42. The only way to spend a Sunday - Exploring the New England Tablelands of Northern NSW with a fly rod in hand. Fantastic way to get out and see the country and catch a few fish at the same time. Music sourced from iTunes: Children - Robert Miles Shot by Tom Clancy and Brandan Willmann using GoPro Hero3 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
43. Olive Psycho - Here is and awesome looking nymph, the Olive Psycho. This is one of my latest creations and I think it's gonna be a killer fly. One of the great things about fly tying is you are only limited by your own imagination when creating new flies. The material used to tie this is available on our website at http://holsingersflyshop.com so please check us out. Also you can like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
44. Bastard Crab - I call this fly the Bastard Crab because it is my bastardization of a great pattern I picked up from Greg Vincent, who runs H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island. Greg is a fantastic fly tyer, and ties some productive and great looking flies. I used one of his crab patterns on a trip there in June 2008, and came home and tied my version from memory, with a little bit of a pesonal twist - not as nice a fly as Greg's, but the bastardized version is also very effective. I've caught bonefish, redfish, and tripletail on this pattern so far. I've also seen this type of pattern showing up in numerous other spots, suggesting it is widely effective. This pattern is a variation of the famous Del Brown Merkin crab pattern. I use Puglisi fibers for the body instead of yarn. There is no hackle for claws, only marabou, and the numerous (6 legs for size 2, 5 for size 4) legs are tied in on the hook side of the shank to that they stand up from the fly rather than splay out. The fly does not have to be stripped, the legs and marabou provide plenty of action to a falling or resting fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
45. Alaska Road Trip - RiverQuest Charters & Muskegon River Lodge take a road trip to Alaska. Hosted By Alaska West, Deneki Outdoors. Alaska West is located on the Kanektok River in Western Alaska. This is one of regular stops when we're not on the Muskegon River. This is only a glimpse into the fabulous fly fishing offered by Alaska West, RiverQuest Charters & the Muskegon River Lodge. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
46. Fly Fishing for Carp - It's one of the fastest growing and most exciting types of fly fishing and most fisherman won't expect it: carp. Sean Polk of Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co. explains why fly fishing for carp can be one of the best thrills on a fly rod. How would you like to be part of the fastest growing online community of Sportsman from across the world? Like Sportsman Channel on Facebook for a chance to win fan exclusive prizes http://www.facebook.com/sportsmanchannel and follow us on Twitter for the latest conversations related to outdoors topics https://twitter.com/#!/SPORTSMANchnl We are also active on Google (http://bit.ly/IpM5Jw) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/sportsmanchnl/) Sportsman Channel http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/ is the only network catering exclusively to the 82 million Americans who make hunting, shooting and fishing a part of their lifestyle. Sportsman Channel delivers the best in destination, how-to, and entertainment programming to the American Sportsman. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
47. Kreelex - This video is about Chuck Kraft's Fly Tying DVD Volume I and it shows a sample from the DVD on how to tie the Kreelex. This is one of Chuck's best flies he ever developed and is deadly on Freshwater and Saltwater species. Since 1996 this fly has literally caught almost every fish you could think of from Smallmouth to Dorado, to Trout to Musky. It has won fishing tournaments and was outlawed in certain fly fishing tournaments for being too effective. Simple to tie and if we had only one fly to fish for anything it would be the Kreelex. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
49. Once In Your Lifetime - On a Salmon Beat in the Highlands of Scotland four Fly fishers from South Africa, Canada, America and England will be Fly fishing for Wild Atlantic salmon, soon after they will then move further into the Highlands of Scotland to fly fish for the world famous Wild Brown Trout on the unforgiving West Coast of Scotland. The locations will be remote and surrounded with natures wild and rugged mountains that blanket the Highlands of Scotland. The species are indigenous to Scotland with only a few from around the world being lucky enough to get to these locations. With Fly fishing accompanies the imprint left on the minds of the Fly fisher, the friends that they make on the way and the memories that they create. The Bloody History that created Scotland is still here for our Fly fishers to see. While sipping a Highland Malt the Myths and the fairy tales will flow over the camp fire. With breath taking cinematography and expressive views from the Fly fishers the film will show real life fly fishing in some of the most beautiful locations in the world. The film will break away from the traditional Fly fishing form, telling the true story, facts and fictions of four Fly fishers whom have never Fly fished in Scotland before producing a Film that portrays their passion, devotion and love for the sport with no illusions left out. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
50. Forgotten Grayling Lake! - Absolutely the best grayling spot where i have ever visited! This lake and small river inhabits only large grayling, ... We caught over 60 (50cm-59cm) graylings in one day. All graylings were C&R! The largest grayling we have caught there is 2120grams. The average grayling size is between 50-59cm! If you are interested in this once in a lifetime trip please do not hesitate to ask us for more information. http://www.graylingland.com Music: http://www.intrigue.no - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher