Find it all
Results 151-160, 5414 total, on "photo" (0.44 seconds)
151. Better fishing pictures: Bring it! Use it! - Have your camera on you an ready to shoot. - Global FlyFisher
... First published April 26th 2006 More about: Better pictures Photography Pictures Gallery Better fishing pictures: Bring it! Use it! Have your camera ... ...The next natural step is to have it on you while fishing. Situations worth photographing appear and disappear within minutes... ...Blog Creek Like many of you we're chained t... This other story related to photography might also interest you: Adventurous rod Review : This book is ... ...sen's review of the book here. Click to see other stories with the keyword photography User comments From: Dave Cook · djcook·at·...
152. Fishy art: Thomas Weiergang - Beautiful watercolored pen drawings - Global FlyFisher
...trations have developed along the way, but now, I am just as interested in photography. I am still trying to capture the perfect image, and the search... ...ot a photographic reproduction of the subject I draw. That is why I like to do photography besides paintings, because when I pick up the camera, I can... ...ess. I cannot do that with my camera – yet, but I might take up underwater photography as w... ...and his photography, but has come to terms with that. As he says: - I work as teacher, which is fine, because it gives me a certain degree of flexibil...
153. Second Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 2 - Two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...y. He lit a fire as he thought that would make a nice foreground in some photos with me in the background. He collected wood as I thought about how to... ...nice fish. John was happy, that he finally had something different to take photos of - not just me casting... The salmon was released and got back int... ...d there heads, jumped, and ran to hide. I discovered them too late. What a photo to have. Four whitetail deer drinking wate... ...eras. Mine and the underwater camera which all the guides carry to provide photos for their clients and the lodge. It was a beautiful fish. Steel gray...
154. February Red - Many Finnish fly fishermen wait impatiently throughout a long and dark winter for some exotic dry fly fishing in the middle of ice and snow - Global FlyFisher
...his photo essay I have some close-up pictures of February reds. Furthermore, I have also tried to capture the magic in this challenging early season t... ...oski are some of the best places to fish this particular hatch. Most of my photos are from the river Läsäkoski where I like to fish this hatch. Both o... ...nland and fish with us! Facts Contact the author: email@example.com - Photo gallery More... ... 3rd 2014 Very nice article, nice flies and good photography, but a little bit to cold for me!! Tom Biesot. From: Lars - Full name and email anonymize...
155. Better fishing pictures: Bent Rods - The bent rod is a sign of success: fish on! - Global FlyFisher
...Global FlyFisher First published May 2nd 2009 - This past week More about: Photography Rods Gallery Comment Bette... ... photography subject to write a whole article about, but looking at the images that my fishing friends and I shoot, I can see that it's a very popular... ...sh, your as the photographer need to be there and then be gone before you interfere with anything. As usual you should remember to use different angle... ...hich can be taken from a distance, you need to get in close or be your own photographer. Experiment, fool around, go low and high, play with shutter s...
156. Natural meandering, stones, branches, mountain backdrop - all elements that add to the beauty of the Krimmler Ache. I kept on finding new, beautiful angles to photograph this valley from. (picture) - Krimmler Ache - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in the rivers Krimmler, Traun and many more - Global FlyFisher
...he beauty of the Krimmler Ache. I kept on finding new, beautiful angles to photograph this valley from. picture - Kr... ...he beauty of the Krimmler Ache. I kept on finding new, beautiful angles to photograph this valley from. Photo/illustration: Ma... ...ngles to photograph this valley from. (picture) - Krimmler Ache - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in the rivers Krimmler... ... to photograph this valley from. (picture) - Krimmler Ache - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in the rivers Krimmler, Tra...
157. Pop Fleyes by Bob Popovics and Ed Jaworowski - Global FlyFisher
... Pages 123 Price US$34.95 GFF rating: 6 Global Class! Sand eel imitations. Photo from the book. Reviewed by... ...my face. My smile grew even broader, when I browsed through the pages. The photographs are absolutely excell... ...ent. The step-by-step photos are illustrative and so are the drawings, which are used when a photo is not sufficient. This is a work, which has someth... ...of the parts and flies. Each series ends with a photo of the finished fly and the text says in which scale the fly is shown. A great detail among many...
158. A nice rainbow that fell for a bead head nymph in the upper part of the Ebenseer Traun. Fishing alone gave me some problems with the photography... (picture) - Rainbow in my hand - Fly fishing in Austria for brown trout, grayling and rainbows in the rivers Krimmler, Traun and many more - Global FlyFisher
...r part of the Ebenseer Traun. Fishing alone gave me some problems with the photography... picture - Rainbow in my hand - Fly fishing in Austri... ...r part of the Ebenseer Traun. Fishing alone gave me some problems with the photography... Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 Intro Andy Krimml... ...r part of the Ebenseer Traun. Fishing alone gave me some problems with the photography... (picture) - Rainbow in my hand - Fly fishing in Austria for ... ...part of the Ebenseer Traun. Fishing alone gave me some problems with the photography... (picture) - Rainbow in my hand - Fly fishing in Austria for br...
159. Better pictures: shooting the sun - Even though I consider sunrises and in particular sunsets as subjects more suitable for teenage bedroom posters than for fishing pictures, I have to admit that I have shot my fair part of them - Global FlyFisher
...er Pictures Photography Pictures Weather Gallery Touch More about: Better Pictures | Photography | Pictures | Weather | Gallery | Comment 3 Better pic... ... the beauty. So I - like most other photographers - need to tune my exposure and composition to get the most of the situation. OK, I'm shooting the su... ...A series These are all the articles in our series about better fly fishing photography. Read this series and you will learn a lo... ...- Full name and email anonymized Link Submitted August 13th 2013 Beautiful photos! Want to comment this page? Fill out the ...
160. Simple Nymph - Hook: Umpqua U203 #14, or any longshank curved hook Thread: Benecchi 12/0, dark brown Wingcase: Ell skin (alternative: Thin Skin) Eyes: Melted mono, #15 Tail: Golden Pheasant or Lady Amherst tippet, dyed chestnut - two barbs, tied short and somewhat splayed Abdomen: Tying thread - coated with thin clear varnish Thorax: Pine squirrel Pattern and fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l life through fly-fishing. And you can help! June 8th 2012 Fishy photographer: Angus Drummond Angus Drummond is a Colorado based guide and photograph... ...ts. We summoned Angus and asked him a few questions. March 10th 2012 Fishy photographer: Marcel Siegle Marcel Siegle is a... ... professional photographer who splits his photo time unevenly between weddings and fly-fishing. His fly-fishing work is widely used in magazines and c...