Find it all
Results 161-170, 6442 total, on "photo" (0.33 seconds)
161. The Orvis Fly Tying Guide by Tom Rosenbauer - Global FlyFisher
... more advanced techniques. He pulls it off with no shortage of clear color photographs that illustrate each step described and easily understood text ... ...at I realized these were not original photos but rather digital reproductions of the images in the catalog. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. ... ...d cut this corner, I haven't a clue. With the number of high quality color photos found elsewhere in the book, I can't imagine how much money could be... ...ain, there is no shortage of information or clear photographs to guide the tyer through a number of patterns of different types. Every step is describ...
162. Spey Flies: How to Tie Them by Bob Veverka - Global FlyFisher
...es. I thought it a little odd that the River Don and Eagle chapters lacked photos. In a book packed with stunning color photos, surely a couple mor... ...e wouldn’t have broken the publisher’s budget. There are photos of Eagles in the introductory chapter – why not in the chapter on Eagle flies? A minor... ...tional series, the book is also liberally sprinkled with eye candy, either photos of fl... ...t, the chapter on the history of spey flies has altenating full page color photos of flies that will be sure to please. In was pleasantly surprised to...
163. Global Fly Fisher, Fly fishing pictures from the 21st century
...CONTACT US A small gallery to celebrate the joy of fly fishing Fly fishing photos from the 21st... ... century Edited by Martin Joergensen Photographer Mark Vagn Hansen with a beautiful Danish sea trout taken during night fishing with a Mia fly. The fi... ...ansen Photo A Global Fly Fisher Network Publication Copyright 1994 - 2000, Schweitzer/Joergensen Publications and The Global Fly Fisher NetWork , Port... ...bal Fly Fisher. Fly fishing pictures from the 21st century, photos by Martin Joergensen, Henning Eskol and others Global Fly Fisher, Fly fishing pictu...
164. Bonefishing! by Randall Kaufmann - Global FlyFisher
...stir my interest when I first saw it at a fly show in The Netherlands. The photo on the front page just wet my ap... ... tour of the best tropical salt water destinations with the author and his photographer Br... ...inted out and every spot and characteristic seems to be illustrated with a photo and the ambience is supported with beautiful paintings.... ...t took on a life of its own. It just didn't want to end and Brian kept the photos coming'. And true, Brian O'Keefe mu...
165. Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies, An illustrated step-by-step guide by David Klausmeyer - Global FlyFisher
...presented in step-by-step instruction sequences of incredible detail. Each photo is accompanied by some instruction text offerin... ...g up the tying information not obvious in the photos themselves. At the conclusion of each chapter is a reference section of “guide flies” – specific ... ...h fly has a beautiful photograph of the fly, the guide’s information, the fly pattern, and occasionally some supporting text. This is an excellent com... ...ould not submit a review of this book without commenting on the incredible photography and illustrations ...
166. Tying and Fishing the Booby Fly - Michael Jensen - book review - Global FlyFisher
...asts Recipes Stories What is? Pictures Pictures Gallery section User's pix Photographers Fishy art Wallpaper... ...ichael being a professional photographer. The photos are supplemented by some nice watercolors breaking up the pace and at the same time showing the r... ... and a list of fifteen specific patterns, some with step-by-step photos. The author also includes a small section on materials, and even though he doe... ...ou can read a chapter from the book here . Author Michael Jensen is also a photographer who has been featured in our Fishy Photographer series...
167. Global - Destinations all over the globe - Global FlyFisher
...F here Winter coast Cold season : This little article is a photo essay rather than one of many words. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has done picture b... ... few photos to give you an idea of how GFF partner Martin Joergensen spent his domestic fishing days in the first part of this year - primarily in pur... ... bonefish. All articles from this section... Gallery ·A bonefishing photo-journey ·Heads - a photo gallery ·Fins - a photo galler...
168. Tails - When the end is good all is good - Global FlyFisher
...ils When the end is good all is good By Martin Joergensen ed. , additional photos by Henning Eskol, Ste... ...ose photographs, the above called Rosy sheen, have been my wallpaper since it appears for the first time at GFF. Great photos! From: percas · p... ...id you find the above interesting? These other stories on Pictures - About photography, fi... ...e, as the fish said. We feature another gallery of not-so-traditional fish photos, this time of fins. See round ones, sharp ones, big ones and small o...
169. Mending the Line - Trailer - Produced by Uncage the Soul Productions 2013 http://www.uncagethesoul.com Mending the Line is the extraordinary story of Frank Moore, a 90-year old WWII veteran and fly-fishing legend, returning to Normandy to fish the rivers he saw as a soldier. The feature film will release in Spring of 2014 and a tour cut will travel with the International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) Tough as nails, gentle as a poet, and determined as a badger, 90 year-old Frank Moore loves to fish. A World War II veteran, in 1944 he landed along with some 150,000 other troops on the beaches of Normandy, France for the D-Day allied invasion. Despite the cacophony of war around him, the young avid fly fisherman couldnâ€™t help but notice the productive fisheries on the rivers he and his fellow troops crossed as they made their way into occupied France. His lifetime accomplishments as a fly fisherman, conservationist and a veteran have earned him many awards, including the prestigious Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor, and recent induction into the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame. He has guided and fished with many famous anglers, including actors, congressman and executives. He built and was the long time proprietor of the world renowned Steamboat Inn along the North Umpqua River. And now, reflecting back upon his life, he feels compelled to return to the rivers of Normandy, this time armed not with a gun, but with a fly rod and reel. He is joined by his wife of 70 years, Jeanne, and his son Frankie. Music: "Shallows" from Daughters Album: If You Leave Licensed via Glassnote Records and Universal Music Publishing Group Produced with support from American Airlines and the Air Compassion for Veterans Program http://www.americanairlines.com http://aircompassionforveterans.org Patagonia http://www.patagonia.com Pro Photo Supply http://www.prophotosupply.com The North Umpqua Foundation http://www.northumpqua.org The International Fly Fishing Film Festival http://flyfilmfest.com/IF4/ - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...onforveterans.org Patagonia http://www.patagonia.com Pro Photo Supply http://www.prophotosupply.com The North Umpqua Foundation http://www.northumpqua... ...asts Recipes Stories What is? Pictures Pictures Gallery section User's pix Photographers Fishy art Wallpapers Slideshows Ecards Videos Videos Video se... ...http://aircompassionforveterans.org Patagonia http://www.patagonia.com Pro Photo Supply http://www.prophotosupply.com... ...ttp://aircompassionforveterans.org Patagonia http://www.patagonia.com Pro Photo Supply htt...
170. Global Fly Fisher, Book review, Land of Little Rivers, by Austin McK. Francis
...VIEWS SEARCH ABOUT FORUM STAFF CONTACT US Land of Little Rivers A Story in Photos of Catskill Fly Fishing by... ...eauty is only exceeded by the majesty of the subject. Austin McK. Francis, photographs by Enrico Ferorelli Land of... ...e. The photographs of Enrico Ferorelli span the pages and leap out at the reader, grabbing your attention. His work is augmented by the photographs of... ... I first opened it, the brightness and quality of the photographs reminded me of the books by Paul Schmookler and Ingrid Sils whose books have set a v...