Find it all
Results 111-120, 7411 total, on "rea" (1.46 seconds)
111. In spite of the heavy traffic in pool 1, it is still quite beautiful - a good reason to fish it. The the second reason is that it is fairly easy to fish well. The third and prime reason is its large number of fish waiting to pass the fall Kungsfossen. (picture) - Pool 1, downstream - Pool 1, downstream - Global FlyFisher
...spite of the heavy traffic in pool 1, it is still quite beautiful - a good reason to fish it. The the second reason is that it is fairly easy to fish ... ...1, it is still quite beautiful - a good reason to fish it. The the second reason is that it is fairly easy to fish well. The third and prime reason is... ...spite of the heavy traffic in pool 1, it is still quite beautiful - a good reason to fish it. The the second reason is that it is fairly easy to fis... ...h well. The third and prime reason is its large number of fish waiting to pass the fall Kungsfossen. (picture) - Pool 1, downstream - Pool 1, downstre...
112. Global Fly Fisher, Building Bamboo Fly Rods - Part 5, Harry Boyd
...x pieces each, and heat treated the bundles. Finally we’re ready to begin turning those un-tapered strips into something that looks like a fly rod. On... ... their inventory. Therefore we really have only two basic options: build our own forms from steel, aluminum, or wood; or buy a set of planing forms. I... ...few others. Some of the forms we buy are ready to use the moment they arrive at our door. Others require spending some time fine-tuning them and getti... ...email@example.com and I’ll point out a few more sources. Although I have no real metalworking o...
113. Global Fly Fisher, Realism, Thornton's Way
... Realism, the Thornton Way Flies and photos by Steve Thornton , story by Bob Petti Steve at the CLS Gamefair by the River Test in Hampshire, England. ... ...g gills of a caddis larva. Steve's flies are realistic - of that there is no doubt - but they remain fishing flies first and foremost. As he says All ... ...kens me . When Steve started tying realistic fishing flies, he grew frustrated from the lack of suitable materials for such flies. So much so that he ... ... it was ready to launch. So, hence, Virtual Nymph. Since the introduction of Nymph Skin and the formation of Virtual Nymph, he has developed several u...
114. The brown trout rivers of Estonia - Unknown and undiscovered. The pristine brown trout rivers of Estonia - Global FlyFisher
...ew section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fly fishing Rod building About GFF Site tools... ...out is the reason why most people come here. You can find brown trout in more than 100 hundred rivers and streams, and in most of them, the trout is w... ...his is the reason that I call Estonia an advanced fly fisherman's fishing destination. This isn't the spot for everybody. Being successful requires go... ...o success Walking and reaching to the water. Legendary Estonian brown trout fisherman R. Allpere said You can't walk like a group of elephants on the ...
115. Tom's Line Winder - Build your own line winder for maintaining your fly lines and getting them on and off the reel. Here's the detailed instructions for two models - Global FlyFisher
...section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fly fishing Rod building About GFF S... ...e fly line deserves proper protection in the form of cleaning the line and reapplyin... ...protective coat such as a line dressing. Having done this the line will be ready for another day of fishing and the day can start with a clean, smooth... ...reasonable amount of efficiency. Not so long ago I would clean my lines using a small electric motor which revolved in both directions with variable r...
116. Fly Fishing And Fly Tying on the cutting edge - The Global FlyFisher
...s Epoxy Miracle Imitative Fly Tying C&F tube body to... Stalcup's Mayflies Real Enough! Realistic Flies Brush eyes More... Leaders First setup Leaders... ...the shoreline. It covers close to all aspects of this type of fishing. Read Martin Joergensens review End of the rainbow Prisoners : In Denmark fishin... ...0-60 cenimetre or 20-24 range in a day, helping removing them from nature. Read Martin Joergensen's arti... ... fly fishing. This webblog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding. Read the...
117. Build a rod, 5 - Part 5: Testing the rod. Temple Fork Outfitters Titanium Chromium (TiCr) TFO 07 90 4 T 9?0?? 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Reasonable Price - Global FlyFisher
...Cr TFO 07 90 4 T 9’0’’ 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Reasonable Price - Global FlyFisher ... ...Cr TFO 07 90 4 T 9’0’’ 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Rea... ...it needed a couple of more weeks to test cast the rod the first time under real conditions, “waders on” in the sea. I was really curious to see how th... ...ne to fight even real big fish. It will also be able to lift any stubborn Cod to the surface as you can find them here in the Baltic Sea. Not to give ...
118. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading - Global FlyFisher
...Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading - Global FlyFisher First published November 3rd 2008 - This past week More a... ...o GFF. --> Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading By ro... ... early with a full fly box to meet the water and a full mind, refreshed by reading, ready for the realities of ro... ...d and reeling. When thinking about reading and writing, I am also drawn to the home of the book: the library. This institution has been a constant thr...
119. Here is 24 excellent gifts for the fly-tying, fly-fishing angler - Christmas gifts - We haven't ever done anything like this before. Lists of Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers are very common everywhere, but this is the first ever on GFF. - Global FlyFisher
...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fl... ... I still realize that 25 dollars a day in 24 days is overdoing it yeah, right! , but you can stay with the inexpensive items or limit your stocking st... ...ove someone else really, really much, here is 24 excellent gifts for the fly-tying, fly-fishing angler. + Fugly Packer Bear\'s Den 1 Fugly packer A re... ...ep the feet dry from sweat. They are used under the thicker socks, and can really make a difference. Price for liners typically start at 5-...
120. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
... By Rolandas Min inauskas First part here . Trip to lake Strobel Tjernobyl Reaction ... ...ad. I would not say that it was difficult, but driving is not relaxing. We reached our destination after eight hours. The meeting point was set at Tam... ... long, something like 25 kilometers by road, but it took us four hours. We reached the magnificent lake in the darkness and could not see its b... ...hed to the house as well. There you could really feel the lake breathe and we could even see bright starts through the small holes in the metal roof. ...