Find it all
Results 131-140, 9285 total, on "rea" (0.37 seconds)
131. Nymphs - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...e on small fly fishing, joining his prior work “Tying Small Flies” to give readers a true master’s course on the topic of angling with – well – small ... ...must read. Click here to read the entire review Darth Vader Nymph Nymph of the dark side : Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fl... ... old, scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie some black nymphs. But read this before turning on the VCR Hillbilly Copper John Sought after : Th... ...s can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. Read why here Chubby Fishing Freshwater : Kasper Mühlbach started fishing ...
132. Cutting and buying zonker strips - Here's a description of how to cut zonker strips yourself and some advice on getting the best store bought material. - Global FlyFisher
...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Forum Forum Fo... .... Cutting skin isn't difficult if you have a really sharp knife, a scalpel or a razor blade. But cutting skin with fur on it can be a bit of a challen... ...s Martin Joergensen + Ready Martin Joergensen + Triangular strip Martin Joergensen My method My own method is even simpler, and uses the vice and a sc... ...start a little bit into the skin, and stop before reaching the opposite edge. I repeat that a couple of times and then move the grip of the vice a bit...
133. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading - Global FlyFisher
...Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading - Global FlyFisher First published November 3rd 2008 - This past week More a... ...o GFF. --> Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Chapter 11: Epilogue: Further Reading By ro... ... early with a full fly box to meet the water and a full mind, refreshed by reading, ready for the realities of ro... ...d and reeling. When thinking about reading and writing, I am also drawn to the home of the book: the library. This institution has been a constant thr...
134. Global Fly Fisher, Working with cork, a complete rod handle treatise by Dave Lewis
...les and making sure they fit the blank snugly, you are ready to glue the rings in place. Glue must be used sparingly to prevent very noticeable glue l... ...y. The whole affair was really quite simple. One end had a shaft with a pulley on it, between two pillow blocks, which was run by belt from the motor.... ... thing. The Sears lathe does all my serious grip work. Several years ago I realized I needed a lathe I could turn a grip on a finished rod. I sometime... ...moving any trace of glue line. The stuff really works great, but you have to have the front cork really tight to prevent loosening Like I said, the st...
135. Imitations - Keywords - The words we use - Global FlyFisher
...ned, and how they may be fished. Click here to read Bob's review. C&F tube body tool Extend yourself : The C&F extended tube body tool is more than tw... ...be worth looking into. The flies tied with extended bodies can become very realistic and still be simple to tie. Read Henk's review here Stalc... ..., step-by-step tying instructions, and a list of variations. Click here to read Bob's review. Real Enough! Imitations : A bunch of quite... ... realistic flies by a bunch of well known and unknown international tiers. These fantastic flies are not super realistic imitations, but they certainl...
136. A story about beginning a sea trout fishing career - The bad beginning - ...or The Sonsequences of the Second Cast - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher A story about beginning a sea trout fishing career - The bad beginningA story about beginning a sea trout fishing career - The
137. Build a rod, 5 - Part 5: Testing the rod. Temple Fork Outfitters Titanium Chromium (TiCr) TFO 07 90 4 T 9?0?? 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Reasonable Price - Global FlyFisher
...Cr TFO 07 90 4 T 9’0’’ 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Reasonable Price - Global FlyFisher ... ...Cr TFO 07 90 4 T 9’0’’ 7wt 4pc - a High Performance Rod For The Coast At A Rea... ...it needed a couple of more weeks to test cast the rod the first time under real conditions, “waders on” in the sea. I was really curious to see how th... ...ne to fight even real big fish. It will also be able to lift any stubborn Cod to the surface as you can find them here in the Baltic Sea. Not to give ...
138. Where to fish - After having learned how to look and act, it's now time to learn where to go to flash all that new knowledge... and maybe even fish a bit. - Global FlyFisher
...lt and that the best spots are secret and far away from everything. Wrong! Read this article and learn how to find the best and richest f... ...o access and so full of fish you can almost walk on the water. Remember to read How to look and How to act . Books and magazines Let's st... ...l tell you the exact directions, where to go, what to catch and much more. Reading any online or printed fishing reports will support this fact. A far... ...er is not worth fishing once everything calms down and the light fades. Reading the litter You may have heard the phrase “reading the water”. Well, vi...
139. Olive Scud Nymph - In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate various techniques and methods to tie an Olive Scud Nymph. Scuds are a prolific insect found in spring creeks, thus having various colors and sizes of these in your box will pay dividends towards your fishing. Aside from showing the materials and methods for this scud, I also demonstrate how to burn monofilament eyes if you're going for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks, their Caddis Pupa & Larva model, have an excellent bend to help represent the scud, plus are barbless. Check out these and more at their website: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n205bl... In the video, I referenced an online article by Dave Karczynski, in which he interviewed Mat Wagner to discuss scuds. The article can be found at the following link: http://midcurrent.com/flies/all-thing... Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ing for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks, their Caddis Pu... ...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum ... ...issect, analyze and improve his or her technique. Read the review here In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate various techniques and methods to tie... ...e how to burn monofilament eyes if you're going for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by All...
140. Global Fly Fisher, Realism, Thornton's Way
...s Cdc Dry flies Grayling Imitations Naturals Nymphs Sedge Stoneflies Trout Realism, the Thornton Way Flies and photos by Steve Thornton ... ...for instance, or the fluttering gills of a caddis larva. Steve's flies are realistic - of that ... ...quite dreamy until the eventful take awakens me . When Steve started tying realistic fishing flies, he g... ...ike any new product the shops seemed to decline on stocking it when it was ready to launch. So, hence, Virtual Nymph. Since the intr...