Find it all
Results 141-150, 7534 total, on "rea" (1.62 seconds)
141. The body is finished and the fly is ready for the deer hair. Notice the generous amount of space in front of the wing. (picture) - Ready for the deer hair - Ready for the deer hair - Global FlyFisher
...The body is finished and the fly is ready for the deer hair. Notice the generous amount of space in front of the wing. picture - Ready for the deer ha... ... Article: Tie a muddler Ready for the deer hair The body is finished and the fly is ready for the deer hair. Notice the generous amount of space in fr... ...nt, not for publication, use this form The body is finished and the fly is ready for the deer hair. Notice the generous amount of space in front of th... ...hair - Ready for the deer hair - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher Tie a muddler The body is finished and the fly is ready for the deer hair. Noti...
142. Manddalselva 2002 - Global FlyFisher
...so within long I was ready. Flybox 1 Martin Joergensen Flybox 2 Martin Joergensen I tied up a bunch of small salmon flies on double hooks, and added a... ...with what else I had that would look good in the jaw of a 5 kilo salmon. I really was ready. Short trip We decided to have me take a late train and sl... ...oom and eaten a bit, we decided to go night fishing for sea trout. Getting ready Martin ... ...Joergensen Pitch dark When it darkens in places like this, it really darkens. This time of year there is no stripe of light on the horizon, and wading...
143. Fly Fishing And Fly Tying on the cutting edge - The Global FlyFisher
...s Epoxy Miracle Imitative Fly Tying C&F tube body to... Stalcup's Mayflies Real Enough! Realistic Flies Brush eyes More... Leaders First setup Leaders... ...es - plus the odd jack and snook. Read the story and see dozens of great pictures here. New Stuff Black Duck Flyfishing Products : It all started when... ...g a bunch of interesting products for fly fishers and tyers. Click here to read the whole re... ...EXCLUSIVE tour of this invite-only show. See who hobnobbed at the show and read GFF's industry WINNER and LOSER predictions too! Rod Magnets Clunck : ...
144. Olive Scud Nymph - In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate various techniques and methods to tie an Olive Scud Nymph. Scuds are a prolific insect found in spring creeks, thus having various colors and sizes of these in your box will pay dividends towards your fishing. Aside from showing the materials and methods for this scud, I also demonstrate how to burn monofilament eyes if you're going for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks, their Caddis Pupa & Larva model, have an excellent bend to help represent the scud, plus are barbless. Check out these and more at their website: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n205bl... In the video, I referenced an online article by Dave Karczynski, in which he interviewed Mat Wagner to discuss scuds. The article can be found at the following link: http://midcurrent.com/flies/all-thing... Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ing for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by Allen Fly Fishing. These hooks, their Caddis Pu... ...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum ... ...issect, analyze and improve his or her technique. Read the review here In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate various techniques and methods to tie... ...e how to burn monofilament eyes if you're going for that realistic look with this fly. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the N205BL hooks by All...
145. Global Fly Fisher, Realism, Thornton's Way
...s Cdc Dry flies Grayling Imitations Naturals Nymphs Sedge Stoneflies Trout Realism, the Thornton Way Flies and photos by Steve Thornton ... ...for instance, or the fluttering gills of a caddis larva. Steve's flies are realistic - of that ... ...quite dreamy until the eventful take awakens me . When Steve started tying realistic fishing flies, he g... ...ike any new product the shops seemed to decline on stocking it when it was ready to launch. So, hence, Virtual Nymph. Since the intr...
146. Rod Building - Those who build their own - Global FlyFisher
...Read the full review by Martin Joergensen here Rod care Equipment : The first part of a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing... ...ll received series of articles. Click here to read the last chapter. Rising Star Review : The Austin blanks from All Star Rods are quickly gaining a r... ...ce. Bob Petti had a chance to build and fish a 4wt recently. Click here to read the review of All Star Austin 9 4wt 2pc blank Lamar Reel Se... ... and how his seats are made, by hand, one at a time. Click here to see and read more. The Making of a Prize Rod Rod Building : The grand prize for the...
147. Global Fly Fisher, Working with cork, a complete rod handle treatise by Dave Lewis
...les and making sure they fit the blank snugly, you are ready to glue the rings in place. Glue must be used sparingly to prevent very noticeable glue l... ...y. The whole affair was really quite simple. One end had a shaft with a pulley on it, between two pillow blocks, which was run by belt from the motor.... ... thing. The Sears lathe does all my serious grip work. Several years ago I realized I needed a lathe I could turn a grip on a finished rod. I sometime... ...moving any trace of glue line. The stuff really works great, but you have to have the front cork really tight to prevent loosening Like I said, the st...
148. Tom's Line Winder - Build your own line winder for maintaining your fly lines and getting them on and off the reel. Here's the detailed instructions for two models - Global FlyFisher
...section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fly fishing Rod building About GFF S... ...e fly line deserves proper protection in the form of cleaning the line and reapplyin... ...protective coat such as a line dressing. Having done this the line will be ready for another day of fishing and the day can start with a clean, smooth... ...reasonable amount of efficiency. Not so long ago I would clean my lines using a small electric motor which revolved in both directions with variable r...
149. S?ren and Sara - A meeting between a novice and a highly skilled pike fisher and his Sara - Global FlyFisher
... the reports not was perused in seconds made me come back again and again. Reading the articles gave the me impression that Sören had to be very extro... ... him in the knee deep water. Point of Guarantees Kasper Mühlbach Trying to read the water Kasper Mühlbach We shook hands and gave each other a judging... ...nyway…” Gettin' the line on the reel... Kasper Mühlbach ...and ready for documenting Kasper Mühlbach Fishing Before Noon I fished to the left on the i... ... dorsal fin and tail appeared. It was a big fish. After 10 minutes, it was ready. Sören took pictures. So did I. Nice an...
150. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
...pread and used as much as any of the really popular dry fly patterns. Hans has a large section on the fly on his own web site with the history, a tyin... ...est Of course there is always a reason to try to improve on the best, and many people have taken Hans’ fly to—if not higher levels—then at least other... ...Egg-Laying Caddis Byron Haugh CDC & Elk a la Hans Weilenmann Terje Refsahl Really major variations... ...at your disposal nowadays, print, red and blue variations should be within reach. Most color variations ...