Find it all
Results 31-40, 8644 total, on "rea" (0.84 seconds)
31. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
...art of the Salmon Fly , which GFF partner Martin Joergensen has bought and read. Bow River Bugger Al Grombacher has shared with us one of the most eff... ...cently changed its name from The Copper Camel to The Danish Pastry Fly for reasons that are revealed in the article. I... ...he streamers really caught Bob Petti's eye. Black Funnel This fly is kind of a coincidence. An idea. A fad. But it works. It is a funnel dun, Deveaux,... ...by Buggers , and how well they cast and fish. Real Enough! A bunch of quite realistic flies by a bunch of well known and unknown international tiers. ...
32. So you wanna tie a BIG fly? - This is not about a pattern called The Big Fly, but some general advice on tying big flies. - Global FlyFisher
...tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fly fishing Rod building About GFF Site tools Site tools Search Sitemap... ...e deer hair bugs, flies with colossal amounts of fur or really, really long flies of course appear large for the simple reason that they are large. Bu... ...e you're by the water and ready to fish the fly. I will cover some of these issues later. + + + + + + + + Hooks and shanks Martin Joergensen Natural ... ...e they have been in the water and soaked up what they can, they can become really heavy. Choo...
33. Flyfishing for bonefish, tarpon, sharks and much more in the Bahamas - Bahamian Rhapsody II - The gang of four is back - Global FlyFisher
...h night I slept like a baby and each morning I woke up ready for action. This one was no exception. And same thing goes for the beautiful weather. How... ...ng! But someone forgot to tell Cheef about that. So Paul and I were there, ready in front of the house guideless , watching the other duo flying low t... ...y this happens when I get up or when the fish realizes something is pulling it. I think Paul was a little more successful using his secret fly, but fo... ...d my fly! And completely ruined my leader with it’s skin or teeth. I’m not really sure about the cause but the result was changing the whole leader on...
34. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher First published before January 1st 2001 - More than 8 years ago This section currently h... ...eck out our video and DVD reviews too What we're reading and watching right now Trout Flies for the 21st Century New Book : As first entry in the new ... ...names like “The $3 Dip”. Click here to read the full review LaFontaines Legacy Book Review : With LaFontaine’s Legacy, Al and Gretchen Beatty close th... ...n themselves to finish what Gary started. Click here to read the full review Fly Fishing and Fly Tying II Book Review : Many people complain that ther...
35. GFF might have ads! - We're breaking the oath that we have sworn so many times. GFF needs money and might soon start having ads. - Global FlyFisher
...s Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fly fishing Rod building About GFF Site tools Site to... ...t the Global FlyFisher would never go commercial and start having ads, but reality might just be catching up with us. We have been paying for the host... ...! . We'll see what the reactions are and how both you the readers and potential advertisers react. My hope is that we can entice the industry to find ... ...at we can make somewhere between 10 and 200 USD a month. 200 would be really nice like REALLY! , 10 would mean goodbye to ads right away. It's not wor...
36. DeFrank's Grim Reaper Variant - In this fly tying tutorial, I show the steps to tie a fantastic fly for steelhead, known as "DeFrank's Grim Reaper." Originally tied for the Great Lakes region (specifically tributaries of Lake Erie) and the steelhead within, this pattern is useful for a number of species, and is a "go-to" for many fly fishermen. I call this a variant because I have modified this pattern from its original design, which can be found: http://www.defranksflies.com/defranks-grim-reaper/. I believe that both patterns are effective, and challenge you to make any additional modifications to add to the pattern's ability to catch fish. Utilized in this tutorial are the S402BL hooks from Allen Fly Fishing. These are excellent hooks that can easily hold a steelhead, thus ones I recommend for this pattern. Feel free to check out these and more here: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/n212bl-nymph-streamer-2xl-barbless/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial for DeFrank's Grim Reaper "Variant." Feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this YouTube page, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... DeFrank's Grim Reaper Variant - In this fly tying tutorial, I show the steps to tie a fantastic fly for steelhead, known as DeFrank's Grim Reaper. Or... ...xl-barbless/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial for DeFrank's Grim Reap... ...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick ... ...ghest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About DeFrank's Grim Reaper Variant In this fly...
37. First Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - 2 days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...aiting for me, about 200 meters up the hill at the motel. No wonder he was ready. - Wayne, he said. Let’s head for the Camp. Ga... ...A Nikon D90 was on its way to the small camera shop in Gaspé, but for some reason the camer... ...f 2007-2008. I was paralyzed for a second, but John's voice got me back to reality and we got upstairs to my ... ...er's and hunter's place. We smalltalked as the anglers started joining. No really big catches for th...
38. Killer Brown Streamer - Tying Big Streamers For Large Trout. Streamer fishing for many years has taught me that even during a hatch the truly big fish do not come out to play. They are for the most part nocturnal and remain in their haunts until after dark. The trick is to swim a big meaty streamer through their lair so that they strike it if for no other reason than to get it out of their territory. Read more at http://rsmflyfishingreports.blogspot.com/2013/01/fishing-streamers-on-delaware.html and visit http://rsmflyfishing.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...g meaty streamer through their lair so that they strike it if for no other reason than to get it out of their t... ...erritory. Read more at http://rsmflyfishingreports.blogspot.com/2013/01/fishing-streamers-on-delaware.html and visit http://rsmflyfishing.com - fly fi... ...g meaty streamer through their lair so that they strike it if for no other reason than to get it out of their territory. Read more at http:... ... out with no real subject, it turns into a podcast about patience. He plays the patience game with the fish that aren't there, but finally manages to ...
39. Danish Fly Festival 2001... and much more - Tom after seatrout...this time in Denmark. Slovenian Tomaz Modic meets the Danes, the seatrout and the Danish Lasagna - Global FlyFisher
...ing a 4 piece rod for Bas really got me unprepaired. I finally left my job at 10 PM on Friday before flying Saturday morning! Saturday morning our »BI... ...- I arrived in Copenhagen exactly on time in perfect sunny weather and was really pleased to see Martin af... ...! It was long ago since I'd been so relaxed in the car. Our Danish friends really drive carefully and my US/Ge... ...rman friend Hermann would really like this country! EG Mark and Tomaz Martin Joergensen Tomaz selects a new fly Martin Joergensen Dutchmen were there ...
40. Grim Reaper - The Grim Reaper Bass fly is a heavy duty weighted pattern that is designed to get on or near the bottom and jig/swim along. The Clear Cure Goo finishes the barbell eyes nicely and the Grizzly flutter legs add movement and life to the fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Grim Reaper - The Grim Reaper Bass fly is a heavy duty weighted pattern that is designed to get on or near the bottom and jig/swim along. The Clear C... ...VD reviews Reviews Reviews Review section Books DVDs Gear Rods Tying tools Read/watch list Quick takes Forum Forum Forum section Patterns Fly tying Fl... ... viewed By date Alphabetical Originators Random Search About Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper Bass fly is a heavy duty weighted pattern that is designed to... ...r. Too much work. Too long winter. Too much wind. Too little fishing. He's really looking forward to fishing on mild spring days as he say...