Find it all
Results 21-30, 40 total, on "reel balance" (0.13 seconds)
21. Aux Outardes River Pike - There is no end to the number of great new fishing spots in Quebec's Aux Outardes River. The cold clear water offers fantastic trophy pike fishing. - Global FlyFisher
...1 foot 8 weight and for a shorter rod the powerful FR 3PA 9 foot 9 weight. Reels A good balanced fly reel that matches the rod with a good drag system... ...t more power. My personal choice are Gatti #3 anti reverse large arbor fly reel or the STH Turbine Disc LA. Fly lines There are many types of fly line...
22. Wanna contribute? - Are your dreaming of having your fly pattern, your fishing pictures, your fly fishing stories, your DIY-project published on the web? Well, here's the chance. GFF is looking for contributors. - Global FlyFisher
...ed at these pages: GFF podcasts Section: The sound of The Global FlyFisher Balance beam Les Austin shows you how to construct a simple balance to weig... ...ps and some nuts you can make a precise balance, which can help you determine the AFTM class of all of those fly lines you may have laying around. Fly... ... about various preparations, practical advice about packing, getting rods, reels and lines read...
23. The Practical Fly Tier - No-Nonsense Patterns and Techniques for Wet and Dry Flies, Nymphs, and Streamers - Royce Dam - book review - Global FlyFisher
...magazine Fly Rod and Reel. Here he tells a bit about how it all started, how he works - and that he also guides and has done so through 27 seasons fro... ...Balance beam Les Austin shows you how to construct a simple balance to weigh you fly lines. Using a ruler, a few paperclips and some nuts you can make...
24. Fly Fishing for Striped Bass - Rich Murphy - book review - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Fly Fishing for Striped Bass - Rich Murphy - book review Fly Fishing for Striped Bass - Rich Murphy - book review - Global
25. O'io Boy'o! - Bonefishing in Hawaii - Hidden flats within minutes of Waikiki Beach yield suprising bonefishing opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...ter highways . Traversing the coral platforms and deeper channels requires balance and agility. It's not a walk in the park like typical sandy flats b... ...tection. Even during the winter months, the sun is fiercely intense. Rods, Reels & Stripping Baskets I was fortunate to not encounter too mu... ...nefish. Kevin Faucheaux, Nervous Water Fly Fishers Certainly, a wide-arbor reel with big-fish drag capabilities will help you slow down the fish and r...
26. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 5: Presenting White lightning; The Tidal River Perch - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 5: Presenting White lightning; The Tidal River
27. Sam MacDonald - What at first glance what looks like paintings is more like 3D sculptures made from metal, with a very particular character that lends itself very well to fish and underwater subjects. - Global FlyFisher
... shared between man and nature, suggesting a balance and a suspension with the brooding colours of the background saturating the work with a contempla... ...ve been brought into focus. I have looked back at my work and combined the balance and simplicity ... ... about various preparations, practical advice about packing, getting rods, reels and lines ready and bringing fly tying stuff. Incl...
28. The Underwater World of Trout - Volume 3, Trout Vision and Refraction - Wendell (Ozzie) Ozefivich - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...r surface Trout closer to the surface are skinnier in appearance There’s a balance of false casting to get the perfect presentation versus getting the... ...st of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a fly reel fr...
29. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass -
30. Czech Nymph - and Other Related Fly Fishing Methods - Karel Krivanec et al. - book review - Global FlyFisher
...d tying discussion. In the fishing section, it becomes clear that rods and reels are less important than the terminal tackle, even though plenty of Eu... ...ting is not a concern of the nympher, the important aspects of the rod and reel are that they are strong enough... ... to set the hook and land the fish, are balanced and comfortable to fish with, and long enough to reach the spots the angler needs to reach. Buying ne...