Find it all
Results 31-40, 1201 total, on "salmon tube flies" (4.68 seconds)
31. Manddalselva 2002 - Global FlyFisher
... First published August 8th 2003 More about: Salmon Spey rods Tube flies Two hand rods Where to Mandal River Catching large salmon in River Mandal - a... ...oetry in motion Martin Joergensen I hate to ask you, but do you want to go salmon fishing for a week? My friend Ole's voic... ... as other tourists. It was late summer, and not the traditional time to go salmon fishing, but a few late season grils... ...e would not be bad. Mandal I known to be a small salmon river with an average weight of less than two kilos or four pounds, which is small when we are...
32. Nize - Nize is a tube fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. - Global FlyFisher
... Nize - Nize is a tube fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A G... ...Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Salmon Flies Tube Flies Patterns Touch More about: Salmon | Salmon Flies | Tube Flies ... ... Nize is a tube fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. By Nils Jorgensen + + Nize fly, Nize fish Nils Jorge... ... salmon and trout and by following this step-by-step tutorial, you will get a safe pattern for your fly box. This fly we will do the environmentally f...
33. The Basic Concept - An introduction to the concept of tube flies and some arguments for using tubes rather than hooks. - Global FlyFisher
...The Basic Concept - An introduction to the concept of tube flies and some arguments for using tubes rather than hooks. - Global FlyFisher First publis... ... flies Tie Better The Basic Concept An introduction to the concept of tube flies and some arguments for using tubes rather than hooks. By Martin Joerg... ...ps Martin Joergensen Tying a simple conehead tube fly second steps Martin Joergensen Tying a simple conehead tube fly last steps Martin Joergensen Tyi... ... Martin Joergensen If we look at the absolute basic setup of a tube fly we have a plain fly pattern tied on a tube. The leader is passed through the t...
34. Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions - Tying instructions and patterns - Global FlyFisher
...Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions - Tying instructions and patterns - Global FlyFisher First published November 5th 2008 - This past month More abo... ...rns Tie Better <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, just ... ...stions Tying instructions and patterns By Kasper Mühlbach Bon Aventure Flies One man in two days. What does that give you? Limited experience and but ... ...feeling and imagination of what to tie and bring. Tubes Sunray Shadow Sun Ray Shadows with ayes and epoxy Martin Jorgensen Dirty Whites Martin Jorgens...
35. Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 26th 2005 More about: Hair Salmon flies Tube flies GFF book review Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Author: Chris Mann More ... ...is Mann Title Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Publisher Merlin Unwin Books, 2004 ISBN 1-873674-56-2 Pages 224 Price UK£20.00 GFF rating: 6 Global Cla... ...Chris Mann has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all over the world. His first epos in the series was the Shrimp & Spe... ... large group of flies. The concept is the same as Manns second latest book. Why change something, which worked well the first time? So this book is a...
36. Reviews - New and old fly fishing and tying products reviewed - Opinions about fly gear and fly fishing tackle - Global FlyFisher
... Videos and DVD's | Rods | Tying tools | More: Our video channel Saltwater Flies Review: A nice book with a weal... ...book about fishing for fussy trout, steelhead and salmon, which systematically covers theory, practical fishing methods and fly patterns. Read the rev... ...the US by renown steelhead guide Matt Supinski. Covering tactics, gear and flies as well as seasons and locations. Read the review he... ...g places. Read the review here Fish Flies I and II Review : An impressing couple of books. An encyclopedia of fly patterns, history and tying methods....
37. Pepefly in Aurelia Lodge - On 7 November, kicking off my fishing season, departed at 17 am heading to Aurelia Lodge, where I was invited by Mr. Francisco Hermoso, Owner of Aurelia Lodge and Manager of Aurelia Lodge Diego Castillo to fish in the waters Rio Grande; I undertook this fishing trip with my friend and fishing buddy Omar Guenchur. We got to Aurelia Lodge and were greeted by Diego, who had a chat on various topics and of course fishing !!! finished the talk gave us until tomorrow and off to sleep. The next morning we got up early with Omar and departed toward the Rio Grande, sunny morning, but windy, like it should be on the Rio Grande, we were ready with equipment to not miss a minute of fishing !!!! We find a wide Rio Grande, with plenty of water and fast, but with its clean waters. With sunny day and clean water with no hesitation Omar tying our leaders articulate a new model based on the fly Rio GrandeĀ“s Queen , the new SoriĀ“s articulated fly used was the color Chartreuse, Blue and Black. I started fishing at Radman Pool, with a Burkheimer Classic Spey Rod # 8/9/10 135ā, Saracione Reel Mark Salmon V Model 4 Ā¼", line Nextcast WinterAuthority45 # 8/9 (46ft / 14.0m) with tip Nexcast ST15-S8 with a Chartreuse SoriĀ“s articulated fly , the results were immediate both for me and for my fishing partner, our beginning more than good. I have to clarify that the shots of fishing, had to be at least 30 meters, given the conditions of the river, but as we say in the river, you have to put the fly "there" and you go fishing, but with the rod I was using the fly could get "there", change it for a rod a little more "long" and I started using a Rod Bob Meiser Highlander Classic #7/8/9 16", Saracione Reel Mark Salmon V Model 4 Ā¼", a line Nextcast WinterAuthority55 # 8/9 (54ft / 16.5m) with tip Nexcast ST15-S8, this rod gave me more opportunity to achieve so much easier the distance needed, the only change I made was a line change , incorporates Nextcast WinterAuthority45 # 8/9 (46ft / 14.0m), I had no problem with the wind, and allowed me to lift articulated flies and TandemĀ“s tube fly, in the Randman Pool weĀ“ve fish three beautiful seatrout males ranging from 4 to 7 kilos, my friend Omar cath the biggest. We passed several pools, in which we also needed long cast like Martina and Alambre Pools, where the need was greatest width at the Rio Grande was made, and also the trout were "there", I continued fishing with the team it gave me more opportunity and facility to achieve distance, Bob Meiser 7/8/9 Highlander Classic Rod 16 ", but with a shorter line like Nextcast WinterAuthority45 # 8/9 (46ft / 14.0m) with tip Nexcast ST15 -S8. The sky was covered with some clouds, which at the time allowed the sun came up and hid it in others, this condition led us to decide to change the color of the fly and we decided on the new articulated fly, this time in color blue, and took the stage the Blue Sori articulated fly, was the fly of the day, with this fly I have the lucky to catch 6 sea trout of every weight and size !!! The equipment used for fishing Omar were next, Rod Zpey Infinity #7/8 12Ā“6", OPST SP Lazar Running Line 30 lb, lĆne Zpey FusiĆ³n 2 sinking 2/3/4, Polileader 15ā density 7 and the Rod Guideline LPX 13ā 8/9, OPST SP Lazar Running Line 30 lb with lĆne Zpey FusiĆ³n 2 sinking 2/3/4 and Polileader 15ā density 7. The Alambre Pool gave us very good results, such was the surprise in this pool that we can say we have the strawberry of the dessert, my friend Omar fish a beautiful steelhead with more than 4 kilos of weight, in this case with a Sori Black fly , we miss catching a chinook salmon, but it will be a matter of time, more importantly, the sea trout are in Aurelia !!! Surely in the next few days will be varying river conditions, the river will become narrower and less plentiful, but will certainly be a challenge for the fly fisherman. Next week I will have the video ready of the catchs the flies used. Beautiful start to the season, I have no doubt that Aurelia Lodge is a great place to start our fishing season !!! From now on my behalf and on behalf of all members of Pepefly, I thanks Mr Francisco Hermoso Owner of Aurelia Lodge, Diego Castillo Manager Aurelia Lodge, and the entire staff of Aurelia Lodge for the invitation and the great kindness and hospitality which were attended and allowing us to test new models Pepefly flies !!! Tight lines!!! Pepe - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l, with a Burkheimer Classic Spey Rod # 8/9/10 135ā, Saracione Reel Mark Salmon V Model 4 Ā¼ , line Nextcast WinterAuthority45 # 8/9 46ft / 1... ... using a Rod Bob Meiser Highlander Classic #7/8/9 16 , Saracione Reel Mark Salmon V Model 4 Ā¼ , a line Nextcast WinterAuthority55 # 8... ...14.0m , I had no problem with the wind, and allowed me to lift articulated flies and TandemĀ“s tube fly, in the Randman Pool weĀ“ve fish three beautif... ...se with a Sori Black fly , we miss catching a chinook salmon, but it will be a matter of time, more importantly, the sea trout are in Aurelia !!! Sure...
38. Tube Tools - This article dives into the different vises and tube fly holders - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Tools - This article dives into the different vises and tube fly holders - Global FlyFisher First published August 20th 2007 - More than 3 years... ...REAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Tube flies Tying tools Tie Better Comment Tube Tools Published August 20th ... ...ses and tube fly holders By Martin Joergensen Sowing needle Martin Joergensen Sowing needles Martin Joergensen You will first and foremost need a tube... ... solutions ranging from special holders to mount in your vise to dedicated tube vises. My experienc...
39. Tr?s Bien - A bright Scandinavian style salmon fly tied on a tube using an easy, divided wing technique - Global FlyFisher
...Trčs Bien - A bright Scandinavian style salmon fly tied on a tube using an easy, divided wing technique - Global FlyFisher First published November 20... ...mon flies Tube flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know... ...ght Scandinavian style salmon fly tied on a tube using an easy, divided wing technique By Martin Joergensen That's all very good... yet another tube f... ... is: very good. This is another bright tube fly for clear water designed by Danish fly tyer Ken Bonde Larsen . And another one that uses a cone to add...
40. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the