Find it all
Results 61-70, 788 total, on "salmon tube flies" (0.27 seconds)
61. Chinese White - A white and yellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? - Global FlyFisher
...Chinese White - A white and yellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? - Global FlyFisher First published November 5th 2008 ... ...on flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, ju... ...ellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? By Martin Joergensen Two White Chinese - the front one with a rubber cone for use ... ... Bonde Larsen This salmon fly is tied in the Scandinavian tradition by Danish fly tier Ken Bonde Larsen . It's tied on a tube, which makes it light an...
62. Raven NJ - It's simple, adjustable and deadly effective - Global FlyFisher
...T SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Salmon Tube flies Patterns Comment Raven NJ Published April 11th 2011 It's simple, adjustable and ... ...em to work and this has also been the case for one of my absolute favorite salmon flies, the Raven NJ. It's a rather new pattern that I made for fishi... ...ent by adjusting the body weight on the fly. The fly is built around a Pro Tube System Flexi Tube 10/40mm and one or two body weights in 4mm. This Pro... ...er of glue on the tube, the drop weights will run very tightly on the tube under the wing and you now have a fly where the weight can be adjusted to m...
63. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...When you start tying flies, almost no matter what kind, a golden pheasant skin is usually one of the first materials you should buy. It's often includ... ...he pure dry fly tyer that won't see the GP as an obvious material to have. Salmon flies, seatrout flies, steelhead flies, saltwater flies, bass flies,... ...ll find many patterns using GP feathers and if you improvise flies yourself, GP feathers can often find a place in new patterns. The golden pheasant C... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ...
64. Black Ghost tube - Believe in ghosts? How about a black one? - Global FlyFisher
... Black Ghost tube - Believe in ghosts? How about a black one? - Global FlyFisher First published May 9th 2011 - Yesterday HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE ... ...TE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Salmon Sea trout Tube flies Patterns Comment Black Ghost tube Published May 9th 2011 Believe in ghosts... ...Ghost Tubes Nils Jorgensen If you're fishing sea trout or brown trout, or even salmon, there is no way around the Black Ghost. It has caught thousands... ...he Black Ghost, which is normally made on a streamer hook, on two kinds of tubes. One advanced with weight and one simple, which is also cheap to...
65. Patagonian salmonids - This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
... Patagonian salmonids - This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher First published August 25th 201... ...H MORE... Search Cancel More about: Brown trout Destinations Rainbow trout Salmon Fish Better Comment Patagonian salmonids Published August 25th 2011... ... This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia By Heiko Schneider Some words to the reader: This article is not meant to... ...where absent. Evolution decided that salmonids were not appropriate for these waters. Worth preserving Heiko Schneider The indigenous species These ar...
66. Sunray Shadow - A small Sunray shadow salmon fly, tied the way I like to fish it! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught many salmon all over the world and has proofed to be very effective. I like to use the pro flexi tubes for this pattern. Because you get a small and nice looking head, without having to put 2 types of tubing together. Off course you can make the wing as long a you like! Have fun tying and if you like my videos please subscribe to my channel! THANKS FOR WATCHING! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Sunray Shadow - A small Sunray shadow salmon fly, tied the way I like to fish it! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught ... ...d to be very effective. I like to use the pro flexi tubes for this pattern. Because you get a small and nice looking head, without having to put 2 typ... ... By date A-Z Originators Search About Sunray Shadow A small Sunray shadow salmon... ...t! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught many salmon all over the world and has proofed to be very effective. I like to u...
67. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...ou can find better uses for your money. ASSESS YOURSELF: You've tied a few flies and you really want to dig in. OK, you've taken a class and you've ca... ...how to select golden pheasant crests for proper shape and color for use in salmonfly veilings. It took ... ...ce of materials is of utmost importance. Buy a cheap $8 hen's neck for dry flies and the webby feathers wi... ...ymphs, the material quality is less important than materials for a few dry flies. The nymphs should be buggy looking and absorb water nicely. Fortunat...
68. Second Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 2 - Two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...l FlyFisher First published October 31st 2008 - This past week More about: Salmon Destinations Fishing skills Salmon S... ...almon flies Sea trout Sea trout flies Stream Tube flies Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If thi... ...y 2 Two days fishing in Bon Aventure By Kasper Mühlbach Glenn the owner of Salmon Lodge and Camp Bon Aventure showed up last night. We sat in the couc... ...all of us as daily reports evolved. Glenn told that Danish salmon angler and guide Henrik Mortensen was staying at the Salmon Lodge with some friends....
69. Good, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Good, Bad, and UglyGood, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher First published November
70. Canada first Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher First published October 27th 2008 - 3 months ago More about: Salmon Destinations Salmon Salmon flies... ... Tube flies Where to Global Reports Comment Bon A d venture - Day 1 two days fishing in Bon Aventure By Kasper Mühlbach - Should I take your luggage? ... ...r husbands were hunting salmon somewhere nearby. Gin, Tonic Water, whiskeys, beers, wines and all kinds of snacks were served so it was easy to relax ... ...scovered that the only thing I did not bring was my fly box. But who needs flies to go fly fishing? Isn't it all about catching flies? No?! I must hav...