Find it all
Results 61-70, 1116 total, on "salmon tube flies" (0.51 seconds)
61. Tube Style Plate - Tube theme - Global FlyFisher
...Tube Style Plate - Tube theme - Global FlyFisher First published August 16th 2007 More about: Tube flies Tie Better Tube Style Plate Tube theme By Mar... ...you an overview over the different types of tubes and tying methods. The illustrations all appear in the articles oin the GFF Tube Theme. Plain plasti... ...sen Lined plastic tube Martin Joergensen Flat coned tube Martin Joergensen Add a cone for front weight Martin Joergensen Pink! Martin Joergensen Color... ...ensen Plain metal tubes Copper for weight Martin Joergensen Going down Martin Joergensen Bottle tubes A Bidoz aluminum bottle tube Martin Joergensen B...
62. Where Reality Collides With Fantasy (Part Two) - People in Alaska say there are two seasons, winter and the visiting season - Global FlyFisher
...GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Destinations, Salmon Global Touch More about: Destinations, | Salmon | Global | Comment 1... ... hostess and I discussed the subject of fly fishing for salmon at the Spit. Both of us concluded that it could be possible with the right fly, in my h... ...twater Roach fly, a pretty fly but no prize yet. It did catch a few Silver salmon but without any consistency. W... ...l to some friends in England and Northern Ireland and both caught Atlantic salmon, some in Scotland and the others...
63. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the
64. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
... Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Iceland Salmon Global Reports Touch More about: Iceland Salmon Global Reports Comment A... ...able season, which for me seemed like once in a lifetime with many monster salmon up to 108 centimeters which was one of the biggest in Iceland in 201... ...et between the ice floating in the river. I know a few spots where the few salmon in the river might be on the way back to the sea. In the second spot... ... I was expecting a slim ugly salmon on the way to the sea but this turned out to be an absolute cracking silver sea trout of 72 centimeters or more th...
65. Chinese White - A white and yellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? - Global FlyFisher
...Chinese White - A white and yellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? - Global FlyFisher First published November 5th 2008 ... ...on flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, ju... ...ellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? By Martin Joergensen Two White Chinese - the front one with a rubber cone for use ... ... Bonde Larsen This salmon fly is tied in the Scandinavian tradition by Danish fly tier Ken Bonde Larsen . It's tied on a tube, which makes it light an...
66. The Barbell Tube - A step by step tying of a tube fly created for steelhead in the north-west USA - Global FlyFisher
...The Barbell Tube - A step by step tying of a tube fly created for steelhead in the north-west USA - Global FlyFisher First published March 13th 2009 -... ...lies Steelhead Tube flies Vices Patterns Comment The Barbell Tube A step by step tying of a tube fly created for steelhead in the north-west USA By St... ...lately playing at the vise with some interesting bottle tubes. Here is my latest. I like it because it shows how varied you can be with tube tying. Ty... ... of the tube. All the possibilities. I also like the way there is lots of flash under the feathers, a light to darker progression from the back to fro...
67. Niels' flies - If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people used a century ago, you may want to read this article. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Niels' fliesNiels' flies - If you thought that silk lines, split cane rods and full dressed salmon flies was something people
68. Make 'Em Swim - Guideline - Mikael Fr?din - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...lished February 10th 2009 - This past week More about: Fly tying materials Salmon flies Tube flies Reviews ... ...te. Swedish Mikael Frödin sets his hook and fights a very nice salmon. As he releases it, the salmon never leaves the water and it swims back after th... ...o use new materials such as cones, flash and hair in combinations. Isn’t a tube just a tube? In Frödins eyes: ... ...No. A tube fly has to be so much alive, that you get the impression that the fly could swim downstream by itself any minute. A good point and the reas...
69. Pink Salmon Surf Candy - 2013 was a big run year for Pink Salmon on the Skagit River in Washington. Everyone, seemingly, who fishes for Pink Salmon touts the wonders of pink flies, baits and lures -- so this Surf Candy style of fly stays true the Pink color theme. For the Pink Salmon fly fisher, this fly may be fished on sink tip lines using cast and strip in slow flowing waters or using cast, swing, and hang-down fly delivery in riffles. Pink salmon are often found in relatively shallow water as they migrate along saltwater bay and estuary shorelines, and as they migrate upriver. This fly sinks well, considering it is not weighted, but should still be fished on a sink tip or sinking shooting-head fly line. Jay Nicholas Check out more videos and blog posts at http://oregonflyfishingblog.com/ And buy materials at http://www.caddisflyshop.com/ Overall Length = 3" Thread: Fine mono Hook: #2 Mustad 3407 Lower Body: Fl Pink Bucktail Mid Body: Fl Pink FishHair Body Topping: Fl Fuchsia Krystal Flash Eyes: 7/32" Adhesive Holographic Super Pearl Cure Goo: Hydro, Thick, and Tack Free - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Pink Salmon Surf Candy - 2013 was a big run year for Pink Salmon on the Skagit River in Washington. Everyone, seemingly, who fishes for Pink Salmon t... ...this Surf Candy style of fly stays true the Pink color theme. For the Pink Salmon fly fisher, this fly may be fished on sink tip lines using cast and ... ...ast, swing, and hang-down fly delivery in riffles. Pink salmon are often found in relatively shallow water as they migrate along saltwater bay and est... ...Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Salmon | Salmon flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Mo...
70. Tie Better - Learn to tie better flies - Global FlyFisher
... All articles by name Front page of this section... Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris Mann has worked his way th... ...n lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John Shew... ...e saltwater fly is soooo simple. DIY Epoxy Rotor If you tie a lot of epoxy flies and have been glancing in the direction of the nice but expensive epo... ...own out of some scraps and a disco mirror ball motor. Innovative Saltwater Flies US based master fly tyer Bob Veverka has gathere...