Find it all
Results 71-80, 979 total, on "salmon tube flies" (0.22 seconds)
71. Black Ghost tube - Believe in ghosts? How about a black one? - Global FlyFisher
... Black Ghost tube - Believe in ghosts? How about a black one? - Global FlyFisher First published May 9th 2011 - Yesterday HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE ... ...TE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Salmon Sea trout Tube flies Patterns Comment Black Ghost tube Published May 9th 2011 Believe in ghosts... ...Ghost Tubes Nils Jorgensen If you're fishing sea trout or brown trout, or even salmon, there is no way around the Black Ghost. It has caught thousands... ...he Black Ghost, which is normally made on a streamer hook, on two kinds of tubes. One advanced with weight and one simple, which is also cheap to...
72. Patagonian salmonids - This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
... Patagonian salmonids - This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher First published August 25th 201... ...H MORE... Search Cancel More about: Brown trout Destinations Rainbow trout Salmon Fish Better Comment Patagonian salmonids Published August 25th 2011... ... This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia By Heiko Schneider Some words to the reader: This article is not meant to... ...where absent. Evolution decided that salmonids were not appropriate for these waters. Worth preserving Heiko Schneider The indigenous species These ar...
73. Sunray Shadow - A small Sunray shadow salmon fly, tied the way I like to fish it! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught many salmon all over the world and has proofed to be very effective. I like to use the pro flexi tubes for this pattern. Because you get a small and nice looking head, without having to put 2 types of tubing together. Off course you can make the wing as long a you like! Have fun tying and if you like my videos please subscribe to my channel! THANKS FOR WATCHING! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Sunray Shadow - A small Sunray shadow salmon fly, tied the way I like to fish it! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught ... ...d to be very effective. I like to use the pro flexi tubes for this pattern. Because you get a small and nice looking head, without having to put 2 typ... ... By date A-Z Originators Search About Sunray Shadow A small Sunray shadow salmon... ...t! wich is a bit on the small side about 10-15cm. This fly has caught many salmon all over the world and has proofed to be very effective. I like to u...
74. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
...ou can find better uses for your money. ASSESS YOURSELF: You've tied a few flies and you really want to dig in. OK, you've taken a class and you've ca... ...how to select golden pheasant crests for proper shape and color for use in salmonfly veilings. It took ... ...ce of materials is of utmost importance. Buy a cheap $8 hen's neck for dry flies and the webby feathers wi... ...ymphs, the material quality is less important than materials for a few dry flies. The nymphs should be buggy looking and absorb water nicely. Fortunat...
75. Second Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 2 - Two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...l FlyFisher First published October 31st 2008 - This past week More about: Salmon Destinations Fishing skills Salmon S... ...almon flies Sea trout Sea trout flies Stream Tube flies Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If thi... ...y 2 Two days fishing in Bon Aventure By Kasper Mühlbach Glenn the owner of Salmon Lodge and Camp Bon Aventure showed up last night. We sat in the couc... ...all of us as daily reports evolved. Glenn told that Danish salmon angler and guide Henrik Mortensen was staying at the Salmon Lodge with some friends....
76. Good, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Good, Bad, and UglyGood, Bad, and Ugly - Who said this fly tying stuff was easy? - Global FlyFisher First published November
77. Canada first Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher First published October 27th 2008 - 3 months ago More about: Salmon Destinations Salmon Salmon flies... ... Tube flies Where to Global Reports Comment Bon A d venture - Day 1 two days fishing in Bon Aventure By Kasper Mühlbach - Should I take your luggage? ... ...r husbands were hunting salmon somewhere nearby. Gin, Tonic Water, whiskeys, beers, wines and all kinds of snacks were served so it was easy to relax ... ...scovered that the only thing I did not bring was my fly box. But who needs flies to go fly fishing? Isn't it all about catching flies? No?! I must hav...
78. Fly Fishing Videos - The Global FlyFisher Video Channel - popular online video clips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Fry Pattern here. A Salmon fishing... Watch A Salmon fishing adventure here. A Tenkara Fishing Fly Watch A Tenkara Fishing Fly here. Adriatic tuna Wa... ...Watch Alone in the river here. Amy's Ant Watch Amy's Ant here. An Atlantic Salmon Fly Watch An Atlantic Salmon Fly here. Andros Island ... ...atch Fjordland here. Flat Tops Wilderness Watch Flat Tops Wilderness here. Flies and Fins Teaser Watch Flies and... ...ng the... Watch Fly Fishing the MidfjardarÃ¡ River in Iceland for Atlantic Salmon - Fly Nation TV Preview here. Fly Fishing Wis...
79. The Cone Head Tube Fly - A brand new way of tying tube flies - Global FlyFisher
... Article Intro Tying Night fly Favorite Examples More cones Coney flies FMJNM More tubes CZCDNTM Temple Dog The Rocket First published before January ... ...e flies The Cone Head Tube Fly A brand new way of tying tube flies By Oivind Urkedal The usual way of weighting a tube fly is by using copper or alumi... ...approach The Cone Head Tube Fly is precisely what the name indicates: a tube fly with a cone head. The tying is a little more complicated, though... b... ... patterns does this sound familiar? . So when I read about the Cone Head Tube Fly in an article written by Mikael Frödin - a superb Swedish flytyer - ...
80. Burning Man - A strange but efficient foam popper for all kinds of strange fish. - Global FlyFisher
... First published June 14th 2007 More about: Bass Foam Poppers Sea trout flies Strange materials Panfish Patterns Burning Man A strange but efficient f... ...all Plipper -like pattern for garfish. The Plipper is a pike fly tied on a tube, whil... ...flies for sea trout I remembered my small, yellow flies. I grabbed some thin tube that the King of the Tubes, Bob Kenly , had once sent me, and cut of... ...on the festival. The symbol to the right is the official Burning Man logo. <br Tube tying Tying on tubes has always fascinated me. Tube fl...