Find it all
Results 41-50, 2114 total, on "salt" (0.17 seconds)
41. Green Tide - New Zealand's first saltwater fly production - - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... Green Tide - New Zealand's first saltwater fly production - - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher First published December 20th 2010 - This past mont... ...M BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: New zealand Saltwater Reviews Videos Comment GFF video/DVD review Green Tide New Zealan... ...ely different side of these beautiful islands, namely the saltwater fishing! And yes, NZ does have some world class saltwater, which might not match t... ...r streamers using Angel Hair or a similar material. These other stories on Saltwater - Fis...
42. Salt - Coastal and Flats Fishing - Tom Rosenbauer - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Salt - Coastal and Flats Fishing - Tom Rosenbauer - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Best Place to go for Online... ...acebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Coastal Fishing Pictures Saltwater Tropical Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Coastal Fishing |... ...tures | Saltwater | Tropical | Book Reviews | Reviews | Comment 7 GFF book review Salt Coastal and Flats Fishing A large and beautiful book about fly-... ...uer More books and videos All books and videos Author Tom Rosenbauer Title Salt Publisher Rizzoli, 2014 ISBN 9780789...
43. Sea trout on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... fly fishing in salt water in Northern Europe. The subjects covered here are also covered elsewhere on this web site. There are links to all relevant ... ...out in salt water on the coasts of the Baltic Sea is understanding some important aspects of the trout's behavior in respect to the seasonal changes. ... ...the Eastern Baltic countries and Finland although sea trout fishing in the salt is rarely heard of in these countrie... ...countries mentioned, Denmark has the longest tradition for fly fishing for salt water trout, and many of the ideas and tactics used in the whole area ...
44. Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care - Reel care - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing equipment - Global FlyFisher
...First published February 28th 2005 More about: Beginners Maintenance Reels Saltwater Part 1 - rod care Part 2 - reel care Part 3 - line care Tips For ... ...ne holder, but this doesn't mean it is cheap and not worth maintaining. In saltwater fly fishing thou... ...e saltwater resistant. The drag must be ultra smooth and yet have train-stopping power. Oh! and please, can you make them affordable as well? Reel des... ... and in order to protect it from the elements, we can paint it no good for saltwater use powdercoat it better or anodize it. Still, many parts like sc...
45. Boney Flies - flies for bonefish - Some are well known, some are close to unknown, but they can all catch bonefish. - Global FlyFisher
...re about: Bonefish Saltwater Tropical Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, pleas... ... different. I have tied up bunches of Bonefish CDC&Elks to use in my daily saltwater fishing for sea trout, and the work very well as a small shrimp i... ...t the CDC fibres will catch equal amounts of air and seem equally alive in saltwater as they do in freshwater. See description and materials here and ... ...rm salt water Originator Bob Nauheim Year of origin 1977 Difficulty Very easy Target species Bonefish Materials Hook Salt water, straight eye, #4, 6 o...
46. Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use - Global FlyFisher
...ished before January 1st 2001 More about: Hooks Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use By Martin Joergensen There are several considerations to mak... ...ter fishing for sea trout. We are talking salt here, so obviously 'salt tolerant' or stainless steel is something you have to consider. You can fish w... ...t to cast with the avarage Danish tackle . Hook types that I recommend for salt water flies: Tiemco TMC 700 Tiemco 800S/811S Tiemco TMC 200 Partridge ... ...hunder Creek #4 and a Mustad 34011 Stainless #8 Both types can be used for salt water fish...
47. Subtle Saltwater Clouser Minnow - Why not just do one Clouser Minnow and call it good? Because sometimes you can pick up different ideas, materials, color combinations and other inspiration. What you get with this pattern is Fishient Fish Scale and a subtle color pattern. Find more fly tying materials at CaddiFlyShop.com: Overall Length = 3.5" Thread: 210 D Danville's Green Chartreuse Hook: #2 Mustad 3407 Lower Body: Fish Scale White Upper body: FishScale Aquamarine over Olive Eyes: Medium Plated Lead Cure Goo: Hydro - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Subtle Saltwater Clouser Minnow - Why not just do one Clouser Minnow and call it good? Because sometimes you can pick up different ideas, materials, ... ...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Saltwater | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most v... ...y date A-Z Originators Search About Subtle Saltwater Clouser Minnow More on saltwater Phar Side Phly PhuzzieNotions: They all start out as PhuzzieNoti... ...looking for a place to happen]... and then materialize into PharSidePhlyz. Saltwater flies can all start here and become almost anything. Follow Pete ...
48. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
...us to tell you how to create this fly in more than a sentence. This little saltwater fly is soooo simple. Darth V... ...mple buzzer and how to fish it. The Triangle Fly This is a strange kind of saltwater... ...htly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. Innovative Saltwater Flies US ba... ...a book that will appeal to all fly tyers, not just those who want to chase salty fish. Hornberg...
49. Brush Back - How to tie the Brush Back baitfish imitation for saltwater - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Brush Back - How to tie the Brush Back baitfish imitation for saltwater - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good ... ...s Search About Brush Back How to tie the Brush Back baitfish imitation for saltwater Originator... ...: Fly Fishing in Salt Waters Web site: http://www.flyfishinsalt.com/ Submitter: Martin Joergensen Average: Select rating Poor Okay Good Great Awesome ... ...hing in Salt Waters Videos from the same day New Pheasant Tail View New Pheasant Tail in full size Autumn Splendor Streamer View Autumn Splendor Strea...
50. Salty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Salty dreams and glassy shrimpSalty dreams and glassy shrimp - The S.L.S. shrimp - a realistic shrimp pattern - Global FlyFisher