Find it all
Results 41-50, 2201 total, on "salt" (0.26 seconds)
41. Shimmer Fringe Clouser Minnow - This Saltwater Clouser is tied with yet another synthetic, offering a durable flashy alternative to traditional Bucktail as the foundation of the fly. The fly has a very slim profile and it has been gulped with enthusiasm by Black Rockfish and silvers; so you may tie the fly, tie it on, cast and strip it with confidence. Shimmer Fringe is slippery stuff, just make sure you tie it in securely and hit it with a drop or two of Hydro to lock it in. The fly hints at its brilliance on your bench but really shines in the water. Buy these materials at www.CaddisFlyShop.com Overall Length = 3" Thread: Danville's 210 D Green Chartreuse Hook: #2 Mustad 3407 Eyes: Hareline Balz Eyes -- Medium Nickel/Chartreuse Belly: Ice Dub Shimmer Fringe -- hot pink Back: Ice Dub Shimmer Fringe -- UV Blue Cure Goo: Hydro and Tack Free - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Shimmer Fringe Clouser Minnow - This Saltwater Clouser is tied with yet another synthetic, offering a durable flashy alternative to traditional Buckt... ...ze Contact Touch More about: Saltwater | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Shim... ...a Guidebook: South Africa has a rich variety of fishing opportunities from saltwater over stocked reservoirs to streams in ... ...the mountains. Brown trout, rainbows, yellowfish, tigerfish and numerous saltwater species seem to be readily available in beautiful, lush nature. We ...
42. Squimp - Some of the best patterns to fish are those that use simple materials and are easier to tie, thus defining the "Squimp!" A combination squid and shrimp with excellent movement in the water, this pattern is a favorite for many saltwater fly fisherman and becoming a staple in my saltwater fly box. The best part is that the fly can be easily varied by modifying the materials and/or colors, thus making it a favorite for those creative at the vise, too. My final tip is that this fly can also be altered to resemble a crayfish, thus giving freshwater fly fisherman some additional ideas. Featured in this YouTube fly tying tutorial are saltwater hooks by Allen Fly Fishing; you can find those and many more at the following link: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/sw001-saltwater/ Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ter, this pattern is a favorite for many saltwater fly fisherman and becoming a staple in my saltwater fly box. The best part is that the fly can be e... .... Featured in this YouTube fly tying tutorial are saltwater hooks by Allen Fly Fishing; you can find those and many more at the following link: http:/... ...flies work both in salt and fresh water? How many of these actually look like something real? The Deep Diving Shrimp is such a fly. Oliver Edward's al... ... with excellent movement in the water, this pattern is a favorite for many saltwater fly fishe...
43. Innovative Saltwater Flies - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
...shed November 15th 2004 More about: Bonefish Books Flats Fly tying Reviews Saltwater Striped bass Tarpon Tropical GFF book review Innovative Saltwater... ...s and videos All books and videos Author Bob Veverka Title Innovative Saltwater Flies Publisher Stackpole Books, 1999 ISBN 0-8117-0902-7 Pages 196 Pri... ... Bob Petti With “Innovative Saltwater Flies”, Bob Veverka has followed the model of Judith Dunham, who wrote a pair of influential books on trout and ... ...ormation that I’m after in a book saltwater fly tying, but the behind-the-scenes stories from these fanatical fly tyers. To read how Jack Gartside got...
44. Green Tide - New Zealand's first saltwater fly production - - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... Green Tide - New Zealand's first saltwater fly production - - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher First published December 20th 2010 - This past mont... ...M BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: New zealand Saltwater Reviews Videos Comment GFF video/DVD review Green Tide New Zealan... ...ely different side of these beautiful islands, namely the saltwater fishing! And yes, NZ does have some world class saltwater, which might not match t... ...r streamers using Angel Hair or a similar material. These other stories on Saltwater - Fis...
45. Salt - Coastal and Flats Fishing - Tom Rosenbauer - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Salt - Coastal and Flats Fishing - Tom Rosenbauer - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Best Place to go for Online... ...acebook Store Advertize Contact Keywords Keywords Coastal Fishing Pictures Saltwater Tropical Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Coastal Fishing |... ...tures | Saltwater | Tropical | Book Reviews | Reviews | Comment 7 GFF book review Salt Coastal and Flats Fishing A large and beautiful book about fly-... ...uer More books and videos All books and videos Author Tom Rosenbauer Title Salt Publisher Rizzoli, 2014 ISBN 9780789...
46. Sea trout on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... fly fishing in salt water in Northern Europe. The subjects covered here are also covered elsewhere on this web site. There are links to all relevant ... ...out in salt water on the coasts of the Baltic Sea is understanding some important aspects of the trout's behavior in respect to the seasonal changes. ... ...the Eastern Baltic countries and Finland although sea trout fishing in the salt is rarely heard of in these countrie... ...countries mentioned, Denmark has the longest tradition for fly fishing for salt water trout, and many of the ideas and tactics used in the whole area ...
47. Paul Morgan and friends - Salt Water Flyfishing - Britain & Northern Europe - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 5th 1998 More about: Saltwater Europe Paul Morgan and friends Salt Water Flyfishing - Britain & Northern Europe Reviewed by Marti... ...iends Salt Water Flyfishing - Britain & Northern Europe Published by Coch-y-Bonddu Books 1998 ISBN 0-952810-9-1 Price UKŁ 19.95 Available directly fro... ...rranian area. These are not only the commonly known salt water flyfishing species such as sea trout and bass, but also the rarer mackrel, garfish, coa... ...now or use in salt water. I also find it a bit odd that the chapters on each country is not necessarily written by a person from that country. With al...
48. Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use - Global FlyFisher
...ished before January 1st 2001 More about: Hooks Fly hooks for Scandinavian salt water use By Martin Joergensen There are several considerations to mak... ...ter fishing for sea trout. We are talking salt here, so obviously 'salt tolerant' or stainless steel is something you have to consider. You can fish w... ...t to cast with the avarage Danish tackle . Hook types that I recommend for salt water flies: Tiemco TMC 700 Tiemco 800S/811S Tiemco TMC 200 Partridge ... ...hunder Creek #4 and a Mustad 34011 Stainless #8 Both types can be used for salt water fish...
49. Boney Flies - flies for bonefish - Some are well known, some are close to unknown, but they can all catch bonefish. - Global FlyFisher
...re about: Bonefish Saltwater Tropical Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, pleas... ... different. I have tied up bunches of Bonefish CDC&Elks to use in my daily saltwater fishing for sea trout, and the work very well as a small shrimp i... ...t the CDC fibres will catch equal amounts of air and seem equally alive in saltwater as they do in freshwater. See description and materials here and ... ...rm salt water Originator Bob Nauheim Year of origin 1977 Difficulty Very easy Target species Bonefish Materials Hook Salt water, straight eye, #4, 6 o...
50. Tips For Rod, Reel And Line Care - Reel care - a three part harmony about maintaining your precious fly fishing equipment - Global FlyFisher
...First published February 28th 2005 More about: Beginners Maintenance Reels Saltwater Part 1 - rod care Part 2 - reel care Part 3 - line care Tips For ... ...ne holder, but this doesn't mean it is cheap and not worth maintaining. In saltwater fly fishing thou... ...e saltwater resistant. The drag must be ultra smooth and yet have train-stopping power. Oh! and please, can you make them affordable as well? Reel des... ... and in order to protect it from the elements, we can paint it no good for saltwater use powdercoat it better or anodize it. Still, many parts like sc...