Find it all
Results 21-30, 441 total, on "seatrout flies" (0.39 seconds)
21. Pinky Pain - Bright, colorful and visible. A perfect fly for slow fish in cold or murky water - Global FlyFisher
... GFF Books Comments Contact Full Full Full menu More about: Hair Sea trout flies Patterns Streamers Comment Pinky Pain Published Apr 19th 2012 Bright,... ...e community for as long as I remember. He has of course originated several seatrout patterns, but the Pinky Pain surfaces ever so often when the talk ... ... Thomas Vinge's excellent books on Danish seatrout flies, but Henrik also mentions it several times on his own Danish web page . The fly has changed a... ...d, murky water, fish! Martin Joergensen - Henning Eskol - Ripley Davenport Seatrout flies for 2012 These are the patterns that I will introduce in my ...
22. Rolled Muddler - I met the Rolled Muddler in BC while fishing for Pacific salmon - Global FlyFisher
...act Full Full Full menu More about: Deer hair Muddlers Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns Comment Rolled Muddler Published Apr 21st 2012 I met the Ro... ...d in this clear and almost still part of the river. Amongst the successful flies was the Rolled... ...t first sight. It's time to introduce the Rolled Muddler to the Danish seatrout. This one has everything I like: very fish-like, simple and it even ha... ...r these flies - perfect in size and weight for the smaller hooks. Tying instructions + 1 - bead Martin Joergensen + 2 - thread base Martin Joergensen ...
23. Tie2Throw Steelhead / Seatrout pattern - This is a truly amazing fly! I fish it for Seatrout when it's dark and Steelhead. You can fish it with a sink-tip / polyleader at any depth, but it can also be fished on top for the summer run Steelhead! Because of the foam head it pushes a lot of water and the fish feel that with their lateral line! Wanna fish it even deeper but you want the foam head... no problem just add a copper/tungsten etc. tube! Adapt the size and color for trout fishing they will love it. Give this great pattern a try! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tie2Throw Steelhead / Seatrout pattern - This is a truly amazing fly! I fish it for Seatrout when it's dark and Steelhead. You can fish it with a sin... ...ed Most viewed Alphabetical Originators Random About Tie2Throw Steelhead / Seatrout pattern Thi... ...s is a truly amazing fly! I fish it for Seatrout when it's dark and Steelhead. You can fish it with a sink-tip / polyleader at any depth, but it can a... ...his flies. November 28th 2006 Fishy art: Thomas Weiergang Thomas is known from the Danish magazine Sportsfiskeren. At a recent editorial meeting, Thom...
24. Masked Avenger - An upper sized trout streamer, middle of the road sized pike fly. This guy did some damage in 2013. The trick to this fly is how it demonstrates the correct way to affix the new fish masks to the flies you design them for. Colors and sizes are up to you, and this is tied in 3 or 2 sections. Enjoy - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ew fish masks to the flies you design them for. Colors and sizes are up to you, and this is tied in 3 or 2 sections. Enjoy - fly fishing video channel... ... is how it demonstrates the correct way to affix the new fish masks to the flies you design them for... ...ou can fish over any color bottom so you don't have to waste time changing flies as you move from flat to flat. September 6th 2011 Tying Emergers Thre... ...ain, as he writes. June 14th 2004 Seatrout flies for 2012 The seatrout season will soon be upon us here in northern Europe, and Martin thought he'd ex...
25. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...inges, and have fine tips, which makes it easy to apply on even very small flies. You can use the tip of the bottle to distribute it a... ...d hair. Look at Pete Gray's ingenious welded flies to see how he builds up flies using LCR and no thread. + Bug-Bond Bug-Bond The products There's a w... ...that, but also means turning your fly tying into a factory, producing many flies and coating them all a once. Any shape -... ...midge and buzzer bodies, nymph wing cases and applications on really small flies, where you only need a tiny drop. Apply that drop...
26. Madam X - Madam X Fly Tying Instructions Direction and How To Tie Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Videos from the same day Seatrout fly-fishing,... View Seatrout fly-fishing,... in full size Soft touch shrimp View Soft touch shrimp in full size Ree... ...ok at on The Global FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Seatrout flies for 2012 The seatrout season will soon be upon us here in no... ...he'd expand his horizon a bit and add some new seatrout patterns to his flybox before the 2012 season. April 18th 2012 Trout Flies for the 21st Centur... ...Fly Tyer library of books, Dick Talleur gathers up new assortment of trout flies - a mix mash of classics and contemporary patterns, some well known s...
27. Jock Scott - Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFisher
... Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Flies Patterns Tie Better Touch More about: Sal... ...mon Flies | Patterns | Tie Better | Comment Jock Scott Published May 22nd 2013 Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have tie... ...assical, full dressed salmon flies. And he ties them for fishing! We have covered Niels' flies several times before , and you will find many articles ... ...ith Niels' beautiful flies in them and on them. The Jock Scott craze One of the flies Niels ties is the Jock Scott. This is one of the best known and ...
28. Henning's Setup - This shooting head setup for coastal fishing is both inexpensive and very easy to cast - Global FlyFisher
...ter Paul Kalbrener A couple of months ago, I was fishing with a friend for seatrout on the coast in Denmark. It was a nice day with lots of sun and a ... ...s having some serious problems getting his fly out over the area where the seatrout would be hunting. He was taking about ten false cast and then shoo... ...casts and shoot enough line to reach the target area. After landing a nice seatrout my frustrated friend made a comment about his casting ability, and... ...d friend , who has over the years been a big help to myself and many other seatrout anglers on the coast of Denmark, with his generosi...
29. Aarø shrimp - How to tie the Aarø Shrimp. My best salt water pattern - imitates comon shrimps (Crangon crangon) and Baltic Shrimp (Palaemon adspersus). A fine pattern for seatrout (searun browns) and other saltwater fish. Here I tie the original tan version, which I still use the most, but the pattern can be tied in other great colors: Burnt Orange, Yellow, White, Olive, Pink, Brown, - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Crangon crangon and Baltic Shrimp Palaemon adspersus . A fine pattern for seatrout searun browns... ...ent Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn began to tie flies, he didn't have more than a few basic materials and not more than thr... ...ious equivalent in a hairwing. December 2nd 2006 A New Generation of Trout Flies The book opens with a biography of Scott as it pertains to his involv... ...) and Baltic Shrimp (Palaemon adspersus). A fine pattern for seatrout (searun browns) and other saltwater fish. Here I tie the original tan version, w...
30. Seatrout in cold sunset - Line 6 / shrimp size 6, location: Denmark / Als in early April 2010, 74cm / 5,5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Seatrout in cold sunset - Line 6 / shrimp size 6, location: Denmark / Als in early April 2010, 74cm / 5,5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global Fly... ...S STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel Comment Seatrout in cold sunset Primary links GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Mo... ...of tube tied front parts and a set of dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 S... ...5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - Seatrout in cold sunset - L...