Find it all
Results 31-40, 480 total, on "seatrout flies" (0.30 seconds)
31. Light Curing Resins - If you're still messing around with two-component epoxy, it's about time to lift your head and discover the new Light Curing Resins, LCR - the New Age Epoxy - Global FlyFisher
...inges, and have fine tips, which makes it easy to apply on even very small flies. You can use the tip of the bottle to distribute it a... ...d hair. Look at Pete Gray's ingenious welded flies to see how he builds up flies using LCR and no thread. + Bug-Bond Bug-Bond The products There's a w... ...that, but also means turning your fly tying into a factory, producing many flies and coating them all a once. Any shape -... ...midge and buzzer bodies, nymph wing cases and applications on really small flies, where you only need a tiny drop. Apply that drop...
32. Madam X - Madam X Fly Tying Instructions Direction and How To Tie Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Videos from the same day Seatrout fly-fishing,... View Seatrout fly-fishing,... in full size Soft touch shrimp View Soft touch shrimp in full size Ree... ...ok at on The Global FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Seatrout flies for 2012 The seatrout season will soon be upon us here in no... ...he'd expand his horizon a bit and add some new seatrout patterns to his flybox before the 2012 season. April 18th 2012 Trout Flies for the 21st Centur... ...Fly Tyer library of books, Dick Talleur gathers up new assortment of trout flies - a mix mash of classics and contemporary patterns, some well known s...
33. Tube Flies: Part 4 - During Part 4 of my series on "Tube Flies," I discuss the articles that originally got me interested in this style of fly tying based on its simplicity. Next, I give a brief overview of both "Head" and "Tail" sections, and tie a Zonker-style fly that is perfect for use whether you are fly fishing saltwater or freshwater. This is one of my favorite videos on Tube Flies because, once understood, the sections can be combined to make standard patterns longer (i.e. Deceiver, Intruder, Clouser, Zonker, Woolly Bugger) or a combination of the heads from those classics, with a variety of tail sections. As I keep saying, the possibilities are endless! As mentioned in this series, please be sure to comment on this page if you have any ideas regarding tube flies. This niche of fly tying can be overwhelming at first, but with a little time, it is definitely an area that can be both manageable and effective. Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tube Flies: Part 4 - During Part 4 of my series on Tube Flies, I discuss the articles that originally got me interested in this style of fly tying ba... ...fishing saltwater or freshwater. This is one of my favorite videos on Tube Flies becaus... ...lease be sure to comment on this page if you have any ideas regarding tube flies. This niche of fly... ...ff GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Touch More about: Tube flies | Comment GFF videos Fly ty...
34. Henning's Setup - This shooting head setup for coastal fishing is both inexpensive and very easy to cast - Global FlyFisher
...ter Paul Kalbrener A couple of months ago, I was fishing with a friend for seatrout on the coast in Denmark. It was a nice day with lots of sun and a ... ...s having some serious problems getting his fly out over the area where the seatrout would be hunting. He was taking about ten false cast and then shoo... ...casts and shoot enough line to reach the target area. After landing a nice seatrout my frustrated friend made a comment about his casting ability, and... ...d friend , who has over the years been a big help to myself and many other seatrout anglers on the coast of Denmark, with his generosi...
35. Jock Scott - Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFisher
... Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Flies Patterns Tie Better Touch More about: Sal... ...mon Flies | Patterns | Tie Better | Comment Jock Scott Published May 22nd 2013 Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have tie... ...assical, full dressed salmon flies. And he ties them for fishing! We have covered Niels' flies several times before , and you will find many articles ... ...ith Niels' beautiful flies in them and on them. The Jock Scott craze One of the flies Niels ties is the Jock Scott. This is one of the best known and ...
36. Hare's Ear Bug - This is the simplest and most generic fly you can imagine, and it's a killer! - Global FlyFisher
...Make sure it's not too coarse, and dub along as we tie one of the simplest flies in t... ...Submitted November 10th 2010 Maybe now people start believing in the small flies we use for seatrout! We've been using sizes 12, 14 for the last years... ...n picked up by a lot of big seatrout; they like to follow a big flies, but eat the small ones. Instead of straightening a hook, I like to bend forge t... ...t;skynet.be Submitted November 9th 2010 I know that this is a good fly for seatrout, but I ad some flash in the dubbing. Want to comment this page? Fi...
37. Seatrout in cold sunset - Line 6 / shrimp size 6, location: Denmark / Als in early April 2010, 74cm / 5,5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Seatrout in cold sunset - Line 6 / shrimp size 6, location: Denmark / Als in early April 2010, 74cm / 5,5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global Fly... ...S STREAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel Comment Seatrout in cold sunset Primary links GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Mo... ...of tube tied front parts and a set of dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 S... ...5 kg - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - Seatrout in cold sunset - L...
38. Grey&Green Tremple Dog - Salmon and Seatrout approved early spring fly - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Grey&Green Tremple Dog - Salmon and Seatrout approved early spring fly - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good P... ...ews By date A-Z Originators Search About Grey&Green Tremple Dog Salmon and Seatrout approved early spring fly Originator: Museli... ....lt More videos with salmon flies tube flies Videos from one day Claret and Purple View Claret and Purple in full size With Streak Wet Caddis View Wit... .... Comments and suggestions are welcome Grey&Green Tremple Dog - Salmon and Seatrout approved early spring fly - fly fishing video channel - Global Fly...
39. Seatrout Fly Food - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Seatrout Fly Food - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher <!-- --> The Global FlyFisher - T... ...acebook Store Contact Touch More about: Sea trout flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video By date A-Z Originators Search About Seatrout Fly... ...age: 3.5 2 votes More videos by Holger Lachmann More videos with sea trout flies Videos fro... ...n consent from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Seatrout Fly Food - the best fly fishing and fly ty...
40. Aarø shrimp - How to tie the Aarø Shrimp. My best salt water pattern - imitates comon shrimps (Crangon crangon) and Baltic Shrimp (Palaemon adspersus). A fine pattern for seatrout (searun browns) and other saltwater fish. Here I tie the original tan version, which I still use the most, but the pattern can be tied in other great colors: Burnt Orange, Yellow, White, Olive, Pink, Brown, - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Crangon crangon and Baltic Shrimp Palaemon adspersus . A fine pattern for seatrout searun browns... ...ent Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn began to tie flies, he didn't have more than a few basic materials and not more than thr... ...ious equivalent in a hairwing. December 2nd 2006 A New Generation of Trout Flies The book opens with a biography of Scott as it pertains to his involv... ...) and Baltic Shrimp (Palaemon adspersus). A fine pattern for seatrout (searun browns) and other saltwater fish. Here I tie the original tan version, w...