Find it all
Results 81-90, 467 total, on "seatrout flies" (1.29 seconds)
81. Surf Candy - The Surf Candy is an incredible baitfish pattern for Stripers, Tunas, Salmon and any other fish that eats minnows. The Surf Candy is a realistic minnow pattern that can be tied in a variety of sizes and colors. The Surf Candy is a favorite among many east coast surf anglers, hence the name " Surf Candy". The Surf Candy can be tied in many color variations. With Olive, White, Chartreuse, Brown and Pink being the most popular among anglers. Give the Surf Candy a try! They are a must have in any Tuna fly box! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Y stick-on eyes Home made: Make your own large eyes for pike and saltwater flies using inexpensive materials and a little time. Some adhesi... ... Friday provided by MimicFlyFishing.com: the Pyramid... Three simple leech flies Streamer man on the vise... Tube Streamer fly tying Cow Dung Hook: St... ...: Orange Tag/Rib: Gold Tinsel Body: Olive/Yellow... CDC Parachute Flies During this fly tying tutorial, I show a simple technique used for tying... Fl... ...s been some years since The Global FlyFisher's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials mark...
82. GFF Webauthor and coowner Martin Joergensen - Global FlyFisher
... a Surgeons loop for 90% of my flies. Second comes the Trilene knot third the Palomar . - I use Drennan Double Strength for all my tippets - I use hom... ...uly 2008 A Celebration June 2008 Niels' flies June 2008 Two for one May 2008 Early Morning May 2008 Not really fishing February 2008 Last trip 2007...... ...07 GFF Summit 2007 November 2007 A Patience Game November 2007 The Ugliest Flies November 2007 Catch and release November 2007 Geir Kjensmo November 2... ...7 Wanna contribute? October 2007 Danish Flies October 2007 At long last October 2007 Styles and Patterns August 2007 Tube Flies Two August 2007 Tube T...
83. Seatrout Open - Autumn 2014 - Following Team Kondisko as they participate in the fishing competition "Seatrout Open". - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Seatrout Open - Autumn 2014 - Following Team Kondisko as they participate in the fishing competition Seatrout Open . - fly fishing video channel - Gl... ...014 Following Team Kondisko as they participate in the fishing competition Seatrout Open . Originator: Troels Holstein Kaa Submitter: Martin Joergense... ...ight holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Seatrout Open - Autumn 2014 - Following Team Kondisko as they participate in the fishing competition... ... Global FlyFisher Seatrout Open - Autumn 2014 - Following Team Kondisko as they participate in the fishing competition Seatrout Open - Autumn 2014 - F...
84. Chinese White - A white and yellow tube fly with a Chinese hat on. What else could it be called? - Global FlyFisher
...her First published November 5th 2008 - The last few days More about: Tube flies Salm... ...on flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, please let Martin know. If not, ju... ...g both wide and good looking. Tubes are a perfect foundation for hair wing flies, and making the with look good on a tube is mainly a questio... ...alf of the tube - in a controlled manner of course. Many Scandinavian tube flies are tied with cone heads. This both finish...
85. Silver Lining - Nice tarpon video - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...om articles for your entertainment Une Création We crank out some strange flies every now and then. Get an idea, dig through piles of materials and t... ...handful of slightly different flies, each one better than the previous one, but none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29t... ... Europe, and Martin thought he'd expand his horizon a bit and add some new seatrout patterns to his flybox before the 2012 season. April 18th 2012 Har... ...ypatterns, flies, flytying, fishing, angling, fly-fishing, fly-tying, Silver Lining - Nice tarpon video - fly fishing video channel ...
86. Rio Grande - Great trout rivers of Argentina - Rio Grande in the Tierra del Fuego - Global FlyFisher
...ver, they take a fly vigorously and are not leader shy. A wide variety of flies are used on the Rio Grande, from small nymphs, Jumbo John, Bitch Creek... ...t times dry flies can be used, the green machine and it's variations, attractors, etc. Guides will have proven flies on hand. During a study undertake... ... with weighted flies and it can be very windy. I have fished the Rio Grande both up and downstream of where the Menendez River joins the Grande, and f... ...12/13 lb test is necessary. The Lodge will usually have a supply of proven flies for sale. As with nymphs and st...
87. The Conversation - This story is an excerpt from Tom Alkire's latest book, River Stories: Headwaters to the Sea. - Global FlyFisher
... subterranean sea. Other stories include casting out small Elk Hair Caddis flies on quiet spring creeks to floating down raucous whitewater rivers in ... ...t him in line for our fishy photographer questions. June 3rd 2012 Favorite Flies for Baltic Seatrout In this new book Martin has ... ...tried to cover his favorite fly patterns, and has included 29 of the flies that he and his best fishing friends use 90% of the time when they fish for... ... The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternativ...
88. Montana Matt and Tracy Moore fly fishing in Montana - Spring Creek Fishing in Montana. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Champ Dragon: Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn began to tie flies, he didn't have more than a few basic materials a... ...ge More great articles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Seatrout flies for 2012 The seatrout season wil... ... Europe, and Martin thought he'd expand his horizon a bit and add some new seatrout patterns to his flybox before the 2012 season. April 18th 2012 Con... ...xy Tube Tier Bob Kenly is reknowned for his radically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on c...
89. Zonker patterns - A small article about patterns using zonker strips - Global FlyFisher
...y... and broke it off in seconds! Big fish sometimes like big flies! The Fair Fly is an almost perfect sculpin imitation, and is easy to tie. One disa... ...am worms or ragworms are very common - at least judging from the number of flies that imitate them. In real life they only appear as trout food for a ... ...y missed a clam worm or ragworm fly in my box. My other problem with these flies is th... ...ring, beads, glue and all kinds of voodoo, and many seem more like desktop flies than fishing flies. Nic...
90. April Vokey's fly tying demo on adh-fishing fly fishing fair - April Vokey was our guest at the tying table on our fly fishing fair and she showed us her great tying steps for steelhead flies and she really was superb in giving us her tips and tricks. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...our fly fishing fair and she showed us her great tying steps for steelhead flies ... ...our fly fishing fair and she showed us her great tying steps for steelhead flies and she really was superb in giving us her tips and tricks. Originato... ...e great articles on The Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Boney Flies Crazy Charlie, Bonefish Bitters, Bonefish CDC&Elk and more. Some of t... ...name because the creator hooked his own nose with it on its maiden voyage! Seatrout like it, but other trout will too. April 19th 2012 Published by th...