Find it all
Results 41-50, 2116 total, on "sept" (0.55 seconds)
41. Chaos Hopper - This easy to tie Foam Hopper is one of a kind in the Terrestrial Fly Patterns. The original name of the this pattern is "Chaos Hopper", it was originated in Montana and intended to be fished on rivers like the Yellowstone, Madison, Missouri, and Big Horn. This is my favorite Hopper Fly because it is very simple, it has a very lifelike profile and trout eat the heck out of it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If you would like to catch fish with big, easy to see dry flies like this Foam Hopper, look me up at http://www.riplips.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly... ...arly September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fishing from a drift boat is a great way to fish with Hoppers. If ... ...ften fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when the grasshoppers are bigger and more active in the hot sun. Fly fis... ...it. I often fish a Hopper Pattern with a nymph dropper in August and early September when th...
42. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Friday September 5th 2003 830 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This ... ...ding Rainbows galore Permalink Published: Friday September 5th 2003 830 days ago Updated: Saturday September 6th 2003, 5:24AM by Martin Joergensen The... ...bows. I'm going again Sunday. Another new book Permalink Published: Friday September 5th 2003 830 days ... ...ago Updated: Friday September 5th 2003, 8:58AM by Bob Petti Neversink, by Leonard M. Wright Ok - I will admit. I'm hooked on ebay. It is as if I have ...
43. Things to do around Denver - Global FlyFisher
...kies, rainbows and even salmon fell for their flies during their two weeks September stay. By Kasper Muhlbach additions by Martin Joergensen Sun setti... ...ys behind this website on a trip to a small Danish Island called Bornholm. September 2002, I had the opport... ...in the book saying that the Kokanee Salmon was on its spawning run in late September. Unfortunately many others had had the same fantastic idea. The s... ...ear in September, the International Fly Tackle Dealer Show will take place in Denver. As this was September and we were close to Denver, we had early ...
44. Fly Fishing with Solo Canoes - Quiet Water boats appeal to me in that these boats tend to be uncomplicated and free of electronics or other gadgets I think distract from the overall experience - Global FlyFisher
...ace to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Fish Better First published September 9th 2013 - A week or two ago Home Home News Pipeline Them... ...m: Mike Hogue · mhogue·at·twcny.rr.com Link Submitted September 11th 2013 Sounds like you have a hole in your boat if you use a s... ...m: Mike Hogue · Mhogue·at·twcny.rr.com Link Submitted September 9th 2013 These boats rock but don... ...dwin · edwinvanderstichel·at·skynet.be Link Submitted September 9th 2013 interesting article. I ...
45. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
...lace to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Tie Better First published September 25th 2012 - Today Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Patterns... ...will strut. More on cleaning materials Steaming your materials . Published September 25th 2012 Dyeing and Bleaching . ... ...Published September 16th 2012 Washing your materials . Published September 3rd 2012 Selecting deer hair . Published February 10th 1997 Cleaning fly ty... ...t;at·gmail.com Submitted September 25th 2012 I once asked on multiple forums if anybody steamed their chenille and was more or less deemed craz...
46. South Swedish Sea Trout - World Famous Silver - Global FlyFisher
... fairly big so get a quick snapshot, release them so they can come back in September, and... ...uly – 15th September In July and August, the water temperature is now comfortable for families, sea lions and beach babes are to be found in numbers. ... ...sh Anders Dahl Small cod Kasper Mühlbach King of the night Lars Persson In September, they start the... ...d and strong. The strongest fish I have ever caught are the ones caught in September. They attack the small, black flies with an unexpe...
47. Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier - Bob Kenly is reknown for his redically different epoxy tube flies. This article recaps his experience with epoxy - and adds advice on coloring eopxy. - Global FlyFisher
...yFisher First published September 5th 2007 More about: Epoxy Tube flies Tie Better Confessions of a Mad Epoxy Tube Tier Bob Kenly is reknown for his r... ... From: Bob Kenly · rkenly·at·centurytel.net Submitted September 10th 2007 John, You have to wonder why there isn't ... ...From: John Torrey · torreyjb·at·verizon.net Submitted September... ...t , but also some less ordinary points such as Don't listen to the guide . September 13th 2005 Hornbergs The Hornberg can...
48. Glitter John - While keeping the profile of the Copper John but adding some different materials the Glitter John came about - Global FlyFisher
...Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Patterns First published September 13th 2013 - A week or two ago Home Home News Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Store Pa... ... norm frechette · flytire·at·gmail.com Link Submitted September 23rd 2013 another option for the body is gutermann sulky holos... ... Adam Urban · adamurban16·at·gmail.com Link Submitted September 17th 2013 Mike, I've tried using Krystal Flash for the body and i... ...m: Mike Hogue · Mhogue·at·twcny.rr.com Link Submitted September 14th 2013 You could also try using Krystal...
49. Right hand or left hand? - The debate about whether to use the right hand or the left hand on the fly reel is almost as old as fly-fishing itself. Let's look a bit rationally on the issue at hand... sorry, couldn't help it! - Global FlyFisher
...ace to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Fish Better First published September 24th 2013 - This past week ... ... Bowers · martinwbowers·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted September 30th 2013 I used... ... · themarryatclub·at·aol.com Link Submitted September 25th 2013 I cast with my dominant right hand, and retrieve and reel with my... ...gensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted September 25th 2013 Fred, I can see the logic, but I have used my bad hand ...
50. Global Fly Fisher, September 6th 1998
... Fishing earlier Fishing right now Global Fly Fisher, Fishing in Denmark - September 6th 1998 Fishing mullet... sitting down! Typical 1½-2 kilos 3-4 l... ...ht: two LAW reels in one picture A favorite season Usually September is considered the last summer month in regards to fishing. This year is different... ...ly Fisher, September 6th 1998 Global Fly Fisher, September 6th 1998 Global Fly Fisher, September 6th 1998 ...