Find it all
Results 71-80, 2082 total, on "sept" (0.26 seconds)
71. TMC ThroughWing Burner Mayfly - Tying Tool Review - Global FlyFisher
...hWing Burner Mayfly - Tying Tool Review - Global FlyFisher First published September 15th 2006 - More than 4 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BET... ... tying Reviews Tying tools Comment TMC ThroughWing Burner Mayfly Published September 15th 2006 Tying Tool Review By Kasper Mühlbach The TMC Wi... ...he results reflect the work, thankyou anyway. From: Max Marriner Submitted September 19th 2006 The finished wing looks too dense... ... together and start working on the dates and practicalities. It will be in September and take pla...
72. Jim Warner - A New England Classic - A Guest Feature by Mike Martinek, a tribute to the streamers of Jim Warner of New Hampshire - Global FlyFisher
...ments From: Ray · Mcondon2·at·optonline.net Submitted September 4th 2010 Hi, Today I went fishing at a pond, and I found what see... ...t are producing a bunch of interesting products for fly fishers and tyers. September 20th 2004 Tour de Fr... ...in this gallery put together with pictures from several GFF photographers. September 3rd 2005 Bonefish biology This small treatise will ... ... the ghost of the flats. September 14th 2005 Jim Warner - A New England Classic - A Guest Feature by Mike Martinek, a tribute to the streamers of Jim ...
73. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Whirly gig Wednesday September 1st 2004 Find in the blog: Go Whirly gig Permalink Published: Wednesday September 1st 2004 469 days ago Updated: Thurs... ...wrote his version of my visit in his club newsletter from September 1999. You can find it here. Search for the word Danish. More from this day? Latest...
74. Europe's New Zealand - Slovenia - Global FlyFisher
... Europe's New Zealand - Slovenia - Global FlyFisher First published September 24th 2010 - Yesterday HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER GAL... ... Fishing season starts April 1st and ends October 31st, where May/June and September is high season fo... ...sto Guevara · amigodeernesto·at·hotmail.com Submitted September ... ...!! From: Dancho Savov · dentafish·at·abv.bg Submitted September 25th 2010 Yes, Slovenia is a parad...
75. Washing your materials - If you never tried washing a newly bought saddle or bucktail, it's about time you try! Proper treatment can transform the useless to useful and the mediocre to sublime. - Global FlyFisher
... - Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying at its Best Tie Better First published September 3rd 2012 - Yesterday Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist Patte... ...s. More on cleaning materials Steaming your materials will be published on September 25th 2012 Dyeing and Bleaching will be published on Septemb... ...er 16th 2012 Washing your materials . Published September 3rd 2012 You are here Selecting deer hair . Published February 10th 1997 Cleaning fly tying ...
76. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 9: Thoughts on Knots - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 9: Thoughts on Knots - Global FlyFisher First
77. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...g ones. Either you get them when they are fresh from the sea in July or in September when they start to bec... ...Reykjavik. Next stop, Vatnsdalsá early September. + + No reaction Nils Jorgensen No reaction It's always nice to go to the yearly autumn trip in Vatns... ...ted. Frost and light snow in early September! This is not normal, but thank god we had good fishing the former evening because frost kills the fishing... ... but on the way up there, I drove through snow! It is only September so it was very boring getting fishing ruined by the weather this early. It also e...
78. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Wednesday September 1st 2004 469 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. Th... ...ploding Whirly gig Permalink Published: Wednesday September 1st 2004 469 days ago Updated: Thursday September 2nd 2004, 3:40PM by Martin Joergensen A ... ... September 1999. You can find it here. Search for the word Danish. Further back Latest reports from Blog Creek Archive Want to comment this page? Fill...
79. Jock Scott - Some might consider it a bit mad or even crazy, but when Niels Have ties full dressed, classic Jock Scotts, he ties them by the dozen... and then he fishes with them! - Global FlyFisher
... 2012 Niels' flies . Published June 13th 2008 Wadington shanks . Published September 14th 2002 Sawad... ...a small stream with a cane rod. Spoken by Martin Joergensen by the stream. September 27th 2006 Bonefishing the ... ...ly the best how-to DVD I have seen on bonefishing. September 13th 2005 South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes Follow Rolandas and his friends on this... ...w? In early '01, a bunch of guys swapped their favorite Hornberg patterns. September 6th 2004 ...
80. Tying a Bendback Fly with a Twist - Captain Mel Simpson demonstrates tying his variation on the bendback fly. By adding the extra bend to the eye of the hook, the fly takes on new life in the water. A great fly for Snook and other species that feed on minnows. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...w? In early '01, a bunch of guys swapped their favorite Hornberg patterns. September 6th 2004 0Bonefishing theme href= /fishbetter/bonefish/books_dvds... ...shelves and dug out the best books and DVD's on bonefishing he could find. September 13th 2005 0Bonefishing theme href= /fishbetter/bonefish/flies.php... ...ed a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Tying a Bendback Fly with a Twist - Captain Mel Simpson demonstrates tying his variation on the bend...