Find it all
Results 81-90, 1594 total, on "sept" (0.18 seconds)
81. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
..., wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher First published September 9th 2011 - Thi... ...d September 9th 2011 From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard CDC is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. By Hans Weilen... ...: Donald Nicolson · dnicolson75·at·o2.co.uk Submitted September 11th 2011 A great article Hans, this is probably the best info on...
82. Fishing with friends - Travis Swartz spends a lot of time on the water alone, but this past weekend he spent a couple days on the Big Wood River in Ketchum, Idaho fishing with his friends Reese, John and Zach. - Global FlyFisher
... own lives. The men I will be with in September will not only share in the beauty, fun and thrill of fly fishing they will have the opportunity to sur... ...e year made possible by good friends. I'm looking more and more forward to September w... ... A Fish On blog post from Reese Ferguison who will be participating in the Septemb...
83. Mallard and Yellow Light Cahill - Mallard flank gives the distinctive markings to the Cahill wings. CDC gives the floatation but allows it to sit lower in the surface. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...eries of articles about Fishy artists here on GFF we contacted the artist. September 5th 2006 Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. When two friends g... ...ques Visser and Jimmy Eagleton who have taken on the South African sharks. September 22nd 2008 GFF Summit 2006 The first meeting amongst GFF fans and ... ...rsuit of sea trout. People of many nationalities met and fished for a nice September weekend, and had a fabulous fishing with a large number of fish c...
84. Fishy photos: Harri Hyt?nen - Finnish photographer Harri Hyt?nen was brought to my attention through Facebook and I got both a set of great pictures as well as Harri's replies to our usual questions. - Global FlyFisher
...her - Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying at its Best Gallery First published September 6th 2012 - This past week Home Home Pipeline Themes Blog Hitlist ... ...shooters we have featured: Fishy photos: Harri Hytönen . Published September 6th 2012 You are here Fishy photos: Isaias Nicolaevici . Published July 2... ...ut the imagery is just beyond belief. September 13th 2005 Better fishing pictures: Flies We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize go...
85. Czech Nymph DVD - Modern FLy Fishing vol. 1 - Johan Klingberg/Jussi Sj?lund - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... together and start working on the dates and practicalities. It will be in September and take pl... ...ticipate in the Global FlyFisher Summit, which as usual will take place in September in Denmark. The list of participants is already filling up, so re... ... catch bonefish. Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Czech Nymph DVD - Modern FLy Fishing vol. 1 - Johan Kli...
86. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...lace to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Tie Better First published September 30th 20... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted September 30th 2012 Jan, I never heard of The Morton and Gold or Silver ... ...nd email anonymized Submitted September 30th 2012 Martin, thanks for your article about my favourite feathers-for-tying-giving bird. Do you have any c...
87. Crazy Leg Gotcha Bonefish Fly - Crazy Leg Gotcha Bonefish Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s and their use and lists both CDC tying tips and a bunch of CDC patterns. September 9th 2011 Build a rod The introduction to the cover-it-all series... ... America, and Florida Keys. September 6th 2011 Fly Fishing Mexico This book on the Yucatan Peninsula by Argentinian anglers Juan Pablo Reynal and Dani... ...The sheer size makes it impressing, but the imagery is just beyond belief. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013...
88. Black Gnat - The black gnat is a classic wet fly that is very effective in April when the water is cold. Swing it in the current and be ready. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...you don't have to waste time changing flies as you move from flat to flat. September 6th 2011 Nothing Sometimes trout and grayling sip nothin... ...It seems fitting in this context that a little fish plays such a big role. September 8th 2008 Waiting for spring GFF partner Martin Joergensen has a s...
89. Flatwings for Baltic sea trout - Flats in the cold - The new black - Global FlyFisher
...er - Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying at its Best Patterns First published September 9t... ...heir first cast? GFF partner Martin Joergensen recommends staying on land. September 30th 2011 Pesca a mosca Yeah, it's Italian, and no, Martin doesn'... ...in this gallery put together with pictures from several GFF photographers. September 3rd 2005 Build a Flexible Fly Tying Bench German Jan-Ole Willers ...
90. Bead Head Caddis Larva - Easy caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., well narrated and perfectly edited, it earns a rare Global Class rating. September 27th 2005 The ghost and I This is a very personal view of bonefis... ... and tries to unveil why they both share this passion with so many others. Septe... ...rsuit of sea trout. People of many nationalities met and fished for a nice September weekend, and had a fabulous fishing w...