Find it all
Results 91-100, 1957 total, on "sept" (0.21 seconds)
91. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...lace to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Tie Better First published September 30th 20... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted September 30th 2012 Jan, I never heard of The Morton and Gold or Silver ... ...nd email anonymized Submitted September 30th 2012 Martin, thanks for your article about my favourite feathers-for-tying-giving bird. Do you have any c...
92. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Europe's Greatest Sandwich Monday September 13th 2004 Find in the blog: Go Europe's Greatest Sandwich Permalink Published: Monday September 13th 2004...
93. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Skunked Monday September 13th 2004 Find in the blog: Go Skunked Permalink Published: Monday September 13th 2004 456 days ago Updated: Monday Septembe...
94. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
..., wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher First published September 9th 2011 - Thi... ...d September 9th 2011 From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard CDC is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. By Hans Weilen... ...: Donald Nicolson · dnicolson75·at·o2.co.uk Submitted September 11th 2011 A great article Hans, this is probably the best info on...
95. Tying a Bendback Fly with a Twist - Captain Mel Simpson demonstrates tying his variation on the bendback fly. By adding the extra bend to the eye of the hook, the fly takes on new life in the water. A great fly for Snook and other species that feed on minnows. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...w? In early '01, a bunch of guys swapped their favorite Hornberg patterns. September 6th 2004 0Bonefishing theme href= /fishbetter/bonefish/books_dvds... ...shelves and dug out the best books and DVD's on bonefishing he could find. September 13th 2005 0Bonefishing theme href= /fishbetter/bonefish/flies.php... ...ed a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Tying a Bendback Fly with a Twist - Captain Mel Simpson demonstrates tying his variation on the bend...
96. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher First
97. Fins - What fish use to steer with - Global FlyFisher
... Fins - What fish use to steer with - Global FlyFisher First published September 3rd 2005 - More than 5 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER F... ... Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted September 3rd 2005 Percas, Thanks! Very kind of you! Martin From: percas &m... ...ed September 3rd 2005 Martin, Kasper & Henning you are very good photographers, when I look at your photos...good light..:- Want to comment this page?...
98. Rod Sutterby - UK painter Rod Sutterby has contributed fish paintings to several books and exhibitions - Global FlyFisher
...ntings to several books and exhibitions - Global FlyFisher First published September 5th 2006 - More than 4 years ago HOME PATTERNS ... ...cel More about: Salmon Pictures Art Gallery Comment Rod Sutterby Published September 5th 2006 UK painter Rod ... ...se From: CARLOS HEINSOHN · crh·at·zetta.com Submitted September 6th 2006 ASTOUNDING!! What an artist! Comment to an image From: S...
99. Knotting Pheasant Tail Legs - How to Knot Pheasant Tail Fibres for Hopper and Daddy Long Legs. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ce September weekend, and had a fabulous fishing with a large number of fish caught. October 30th 2006 Autumn Gallery Martin Joergensen's favorite tim... ...mn. Only a few things will in his opinion beat a nice September or October day on the coast. September 3rd 2011 The Journey Begins The introduction to...
100. Tails - When the end is good all is good - Global FlyFisher
...ed September 7th 2005 Thanks Martin, I'm going to download it right now! GFF staff comment From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·gl... ...dot;at·cumaribo.com Submitted September 2nd 2005 Our hosts at GFF have some kind of fetish with fish tails!! Serously, they are the first peopl...